Pages:
Author

Topic: JUST RELEASED: UberMiner auto-mines the most profitable coin & pays in BitCoin - page 6. (Read 22958 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Did you write the actual "mining code" from scratch or did you use/include other software? Like ccminer?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
UberMiner is taking the initiative to provide useful tools in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  This is a new project and I think it's really interesting.  I would recommend that people hating on this at least give it a chance and acknowledge the practical use cases

Thanks for the support from a trusted member like you. Since UberMiner is really new (less than a month old) some people are suspicious and this is perfectly understandable. However with time we believe that gradually all of the doubts will be eliminated.

As usual, all constructive criticism and comments/suggestions are welcome.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Mining fees from the pool have to be considered as well but these are prices to pay for services.  Don't like it?  Start your own mining pool with thousands of users and innovate your own profit-switching algorithm... yeah, didn't think so Tongue  

The guy does not have his own mining pool.  Roll Eyes

His tool is just mining at zpool/zergpool.

I never said the guy has his own mining pool.  It's pretty clear that zpool is used and that's a big part of how the autoconversion to btc works.  Zpool has fees and anyone mining there or at any pool should be aware of what fees there are.  In this situation, there are 2 fees to consider: pool and mult-algo profit switch service.  That's all I was saying.

Both the pool and the profit-switch algo are good services and it makes sense there be some cost and associated fee when providing such a service.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Mining fees from the pool have to be considered as well but these are prices to pay for services.  Don't like it?  Start your own mining pool with thousands of users and innovate your own profit-switching algorithm... yeah, didn't think so Tongue  

The guy does not have his own mining pool.  Roll Eyes

His tool is just mining at zpool/zergpool.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
UberMiner is taking the initiative to provide useful tools in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  This is a new project and I think it's really interesting.  I would recommend that people hating on this at least give it a chance and acknowledge the practical use cases.

Benefit over nicehash is clear: greater accessibility to mining more algorithms which could be more profitable.

The 2% fee seems reasonable.  Anything more is definitely less attractive but I think people can see 2% for this service and be okay with it.  Mining fees from the pool have to be considered as well but these are prices to pay for services.  Don't like it?  Start your own mining pool with thousands of users and innovate your own profit-switching algorithm... yeah, didn't think so Tongue 

Or... maybe someone else will and it will be better in some way.  It's not like this is the only profit-switching service in the game.  I used one back in 2014.

personally, I prefer to mine on my own and try to find new coins not yet mined and I've done okay with that.  However, there are times when I just want to mine for profit to make sure I cover expenses.  So that's where I think services like this one are really helpful.  And I'll probably end up giving it a try for the practical time-to-time use case of covering expenses.

*** Version 3.4 Released Today ***

This version contains some critical bug fixes and it is strongly recommended to upgrade as soon as possible.

Download the new version here:
http://www.uberminer.org/

Happy Mining!
Hello,

We understand your concerns, but the majority of commercial software is indeed closed-source. And this happens for a good reason: to protect the intellectual property of our work.

However, it would be totally pointless to make a software that does not pay, because eventually no one is going to use it.

Until now, there is not a single complain about payments.

Take care,

The UberMiner Team
Activity: 107
Yeeeeeeeeah, yet another closed source binary that mines to an unknown pool on my behalf. I'll pass, thanks.

I agree with you. The risk of scam is big.
*** UberMiner new version 3.3 released  ***

-Minor fixes regarding network connectivity.
-Some cosmetic changes.

Get it here: http://www.uberminer.org/
New version released today:

-allium algorithm is supported
-Minor improvements for some lower end GPU's

Download it now at: http://www.uberminer.org/
Attempt to install todays download of Uberminer fails to install on my Win10Pro x64 v1709.  Gives error about "Microsoft .NET run-time files are out of date." 

Clicking "OK to install" gives ".NET 3.5 cannot be installed on this operating system."  "OK to abort setup or Cancel to continue install."  .NET Framework 4.7.1 is installed.  Suggestions?

Just hit Cancel and continue the installation. Windows will install .NET 3.5 as soon as you launch UberMiner.

That was a quirk of the installer and it is fixed in the current release. So we strongly suggest downloading the new version and trying again.
*** New version UberMiner 3.1 Released Today ***

-Faster miners included!
-Setup includes Visual Studio Redistributables (fixes missing DLL errors.)
-Fixed a bug the prevented upgrading UberMiner to newer versions.
-Better memory management.

Get it here: http://www.uberminer.org/
Thanks. We will look at the problem.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. If yes, please let me know.

diven a try, stucked in benchmarks it dont finish

Make sure that antivirus is not blocking the mining executables and you have the latest NVIDIA drivers installed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. If yes, please let me know.

diven a try, stucked in benchmarks it dont finish

Activity: 210
You can see from my screenshot.

Windows 10
I am using Team Viewer. I have installed .NET framework. Buggy product.

Can you please let me know what is the error that you get? Is it just a  blank screen?
What version of Windows do you have?

Thanks!
I am using Team Viewer. I have installed .NET framework. Buggy product.
Hello,

1. UberMiner has been exhaustively tested under Windows 10. No problems have been detected.

However, i certain cases if you connect via Remote Desktop it displays a blank screen. Use Team Viewer and everything will work as expected. This is probably a remote desktop bug.

2. Make sure that .NET framework is installed in your machine. If not, you can download it here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21

3. Since UberMiner connects to ZPool, its operation is completely transparent. You can check your statistics using your wallet at the ZPool website.

Best Regards,

The UberMiner team
Pages:
Jump to: