Author

Topic: KanoPool kano.is lowest 0.9% fee 🐈 since 2014 - Worldwide - 2432 blocks - page 2247. (Read 5350045 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Haha, never picked it, shout you fellas a beer if Im ever back down that way. Im originally from Nowra, been to Melbourne once or twice with Work, plenty of time in Sydney growing up, and also with work...

Its work that has me in Townsville now  Wink
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Just pointed my lone S1 here, see if we cant get some BTC rolling.

Also just realised your a fellow Aussie? Townsville here.
The cgminer/ckpool team are Aussies. Sydney and Melbourne covered Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Just pointed my lone S1 here, see if we cant get some BTC rolling.

Also just realised your a fellow Aussie? Townsville here.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
What I'm referring to is updating all 3 S1/S2/S3 drivers to the latest cgminer with my modified version of the driver that does everything 'properly' Smiley
i.e. stratum rolling to reduce work generation CPU to ~15%, standard API, submitting stale nonces so p2pool blocks aren't discarded, etc.

I guess stratum rolling wasn't such a bad idea after all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Kano, are there any stats available? I'm mining under a username not a btc address.

Thanks

If you mean BTC stats? - no I've not written one to show that before a block is found.

I've got a page that generates the stats for payout - which has been used on the other pool and works fine Smiley

It's not a big change to include a ratio and estimate, I'll add that next, though I'll make it based on the current block, not the PPLNS range, since ckdb knows that already and can just spit it out on request.
I guess at the top of the Workers page would be best ... I'll do that soon.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Kano, are there any stats available? I'm mining under a username not a btc address.

Thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Ah I see, well if you need testers i'll be happy to do some experimenting.

Likewise, especially with the S2  Wink
Activity: 308
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
Very interesting. I may point some has at this soon as I am currently back in "testing the waters mode". p2pool has been good to me and I've roi'd on 2 s1's but starting to see non-paying blocks. I'll be over shortly, have a beer waiting for me Wink  
Well if I can update the S1/S2/S3 driver in a few days hopefully more of the S's will join too Smiley

I've got 2 s1's, do they require a driver update for ckpool? I have the p2pool driver update installed on them already.
No driver update needed. It will work already as is.

What I'm referring to is updating all 3 S1/S2/S3 drivers to the latest cgminer with my modified version of the driver that does everything 'properly' Smiley
i.e. stratum rolling to reduce work generation CPU to ~15%, standard API, submitting stale nonces so p2pool blocks aren't discarded, etc.

Ah I see, well if you need testers i'll be happy to do some experimenting.
legendary
Very interesting. I may point some has at this soon as I am currently back in "testing the waters mode". p2pool has been good to me and I've roi'd on 2 s1's but starting to see non-paying blocks. I'll be over shortly, have a beer waiting for me Wink  
Well if I can update the S1/S2/S3 driver in a few days hopefully more of the S's will join too Smiley

I've got 2 s1's, do they require a driver update for ckpool? I have the p2pool driver update installed on them already.
No driver update needed. It will work already as is.

legendary
legendary
Planning on adding some basic API stats?  That way I can see when we get that block without having to F5 the site.

M
Adding - yes - when? I'll move it up the priority since you asked Smiley
Added - under the 'Account' menu -> 'User Settings'

You can create an API key for yourself and it will show you the url to get the data used for the top of the page.
The format is the same as the internal format used between the web and ckdb:
fieldname1=value1TABfieldname2=value2TABfieldname3=value3...
Where TAB is of course a tab character between each (but not before the first or after the last)
... and now updated to also reply with json if you add &json=y on the end (as it shows on the web site)
All field values are returned as "text"
Activity: 246
Team Heritage Motorsports
Excellent work K, hope you find a block!
legendary
Someone attempted to mine with their Bitcoin address and it rejected them.
Sorry about that, that was a bug I introduced in the BTC address mining recently before I announced the pool.
I've updated the code (and tested it on my home test pool) and the pool's now happy to accept BTC address mining as it should have been already.
legendary
Planning on adding some basic API stats?  That way I can see when we get that block without having to F5 the site.

M
Adding - yes - when? I'll move it up the priority since you asked Smiley
Added - under the 'Account' menu -> 'User Settings'

You can create an API key for yourself and it will show you the url to get the data used for the top of the page.
The format is the same as the internal format used between the web and ckdb:
fieldname1=value1TABfieldname2=value2TABfieldname3=value3...
Where TAB is of course a tab character between each (but not before the first or after the last)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
ahh i see. thanks anyways
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there any chance of adding merged-mining to this?
Activity: 924
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Kano, I just want to thank both you and ckolivas for all the work you've done to support the mining community and wish you the best of luck with your new pool launch.  Congratulations on getting this off the ground and providing miners with a great pool option!

Thought I'd bring this over from the other thread Smiley

This.

Congrats & good luck with the new pool guys!!
Jump to: