Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[ 🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰 ]⫸⫷[!KAWPOW!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸ ▇▆▅▃▂ - page 246. (Read 279188 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
hi crackfoo

could you look into adding    BitCore   BTX   support please it is on :  cryptopia

Regards
Nemo

We've added to zpool now.

Cheers

Can you check payout calculations for this coin.

not really... check their webpage to see if they have a calculator...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
hi crackfoo

could you look into adding    BitCore   BTX   support please it is on :  cryptopia

Regards
Nemo

Cheers

Can you check payout calculations for this coin.

says it takes 15 hours to mine 12.5 coins.

$0.000788 / btx

maybe the TTF isnt right yet

legendary
hi crackfoo

Regards
Nemo

Cheers
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
There are still some problems with the payouts. This is my output:

62m ago   8.09581180   ...
7h ago   25.71743769   ...
7h ago   8.05710232   48d088f47bd884972b7eeb08488d03eedcb7...

My payout-coin is KMD.
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
hi crackfoo

Regards
Nemo
legendary
Last Sunday's payout was resent along with today's

Cheers
legendary
The web site says Magi is worth 0 btc.  Something wrong with the wallet?

Seems the markets are offline. Bittrex had wallet maintence... not sure why cryptopia  shows disabled too.

Price will return properly when the markets are back.
legendary
Looks like my SIB payouts are only half as much as they should be.

They were actually twice what they should have been. As Ep says, masternode payments are now enforced.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer

They re-enabled the masternodes today (cut the miner block reward by 2)
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
The web site says Magi is worth 0 btc.  Something wrong with the wallet?

legendary
18h ago   0.00369618   ...
18h ago   0.00536825   

I did not receive the 0.00369618 BTC

It's from the failed Sunday payment. It'll actually get resent this Sunday.

Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
18h ago   0.00369618   ...
18h ago   0.00536825   

I did not receive the 0.00369618 BTC
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I myself am perplexed;  I dont know why it didn't like that address.  I see you caught my page when my home internet went down during the night.   Damned bad node at the cell tower gets kinda haywire now and then.

I did notice you are using ccminer 1.7-dev;  I am using plain old 1.7 FWIW.  I am curious on how it only got 2 accepted shares... did the miner app just close out or something?

I have no idea why it did the two shares.

it showed that it was running and never indicated a problem on my end.

I knew that there was a weird  bug since it did two shares. and dropped on the pool end .

So i tried your address and it worked fine.

I then just used a third address and it is doing very well  4.7gh or so.  it looks like it may earn 10 or 15% more then zec I will spilt hash here and on zec with nice hash for a while.

Yeah, I thought you'd see better returns....

These 10 series cards are good earners on skein.... it's been a gem.

There are some slower days, but overall more good days than bad.

I put all four nvidia rigs here just about 6.3gh  my last 1080 ti comes on Friday I will be at 7gh in nvidia rigs.

I will play around to see if the other address will work.  I could see it never working  I don't know how it worked for only two shares on the pool end and never showed the right hash rates .

I wonder if it was that pc and if I tried the other 3 pc's if it would work.

maybe this weekend I will try to figure if it was my gear .
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
I myself am perplexed;  I dont know why it didn't like that address.  I see you caught my page when my home internet went down during the night.   Damned bad node at the cell tower gets kinda haywire now and then.

I did notice you are using ccminer 1.7-dev;  I am using plain old 1.7 FWIW.  I am curious on how it only got 2 accepted shares... did the miner app just close out or something?

I knew that there was a weird  bug since it did two shares. and dropped on the pool end .

I then just used a third address and it is doing very well  4.7gh or so.  it looks like it may earn 10 or 15% more then zec I will spilt hash here and on zec with nice hash for a while.

Yeah, I thought you'd see better returns....

These 10 series cards are good earners on skein.... it's been a gem.

There are some slower days, but overall more good days than bad.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
I myself am perplexed;  I dont know why it didn't like that address.  I see you caught my page when my home internet went down during the night.   Damned bad node at the cell tower gets kinda haywire now and then.

I did notice you are using ccminer 1.7-dev;  I am using plain old 1.7 FWIW.  I am curious on how it only got 2 accepted shares... did the miner app just close out or something?
legendary
I am going to use a third btc addy

https://blockchain.info/address/16yLHLoeyuCLPMXkVpC3gyrRYvwRGwjKJr

it seems to work

http://zpool.ca/?address=16yLHLoeyuCLPMXkVpC3gyrRYvwRGwjKJr

the miner shows.

I am pretty  much puzzled  why it did not like that one address.

I cloned the software and added a second pc.  it seems to work .

I am showing over 2.3gh

Summary   Miners   Shares   Hashrate*   Reject*
skein   2   17.4241%   2.3 GH/s   0.6%

I just fired it back up

http://zpool.ca/?address=1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

looks to be working.

what should a 1080ti hash at for skein?

Glad to see you here =)   I was baffled at why it would not show the wallet page/earnings info....

Im not sure about the hashrate for the ti, but heres something to compare by:

GTX 960  ~160Mh
GTX 980  ~280Mh
GTX 1060 ~300Mh
GTX 1070 ~420Mh
GTX 1080 ~540Mh

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8526-mining-performance-of-gtx-1080-ti-with-ccminer-2-0-rc2/

doesn't matter skein or what, previously you set smth wrong,
it should be c=BTC in password no matter what you mine and how
I never trust the cryptominingblog hashrate figures as they are always posted early;  with initial un-streamlined miniers... and its always ending up quite a bit different....
but the ti is new enough, I guess, to take that number with a small grain of salt.

Phil;  he's right;  specifying payout coin is a big deal since the pool can try and autodetect the coin address type and pay out in its detected coin type if not specified;  which the pool detection could be wrong =/

Yes, a hacker exploited some admin features and walked away with 5.2 BTC. They've since been locked down but it happened just before the Sunday low payouts so there wasn't enough to pay, so this Sunday it'll get re-processed.

Damn;   That makes sense on why I got the second tx that day;  my one payout was split into two for some reason that day.

there is some other issue happening I did 2 shares then nothing

my bat is just about the same as yours

Code:
ccminer.exe -i 22 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zpool.ca:4933 -u 1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje -p 1080TI,c=BTC,skein,stats

Code:
ccminer.exe -i 26 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zpool.ca:4933 -u 1PHSDYvVp6HpqtuUPocK41DrdeHbbezaeP -p i7-920-GPU,c=BTC,skein,stats

I just put in your address and the miner shows for you 1080TI   this is weird I do not understand why it does not like my address

Jump to: