Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world - page 4. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Wow people be very careful, hopefully, I then next few years the internet is able to expose more of these people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Most importantly, in my opinion, it's by no means to go over the various links that come to your e-mail until you make sure that this is the official mail of the project. Since this is the easiest and most common way to find out your passwords and wallets keys. And you will not even know about it. And I also met several times with the fake names of project managers in the Telegram channel. Be sure to look at the username not just the name.
Same as you in my opinion we should be careful about our bitcoin investment, we need to have courage, and determination because having them both will turn all your lose into profit, so being careful is really very important now everywhere there are a lot of scammer who are in search of best chance to take away your money, so don’t share your password with anyone, hold your coin and keep that in mind that don’t panic just trust your skills and keep on waiting at dip.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Yes, I agree with you and prior to participating in ICO, the most important thing is to do a detailed analysis related to ICO developers. and from what you have informed about the anticipation that every investor should do research before investing or other partisivasi activities at ICO will greatly help me to be more selective in choosing ICO in the activities or partisivasi that I will do.
While that is the correct thing to do many people do not bother to do that, people have a distorted view of this market and investing in general, they think they only need to invest some money in any ico and then they are going to get amazing profits because a friend did that and he got money that way, not understanding that his friend did not invested in cryptocurrencies he just gambled his money and was lucky enough to earn some money.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
thanks for the suggestion I will try to remember everything you said because the advice you mentioned is very helpful for me ..
i am just a newbie in the crypto world so still need guidance from the teachers ...
Make a serious investment in this market from the start of the investment, which can help you identify clearly and decisively enough to pursue success in this market. Knowledge is important, keep track of market movements so that you can know the next trend that can happen and learn from the failures that should be done for every true investor.
Of course each and every mistake we get some knowledge and experience, it is good not to first everyone in bitcoin investment because there are a lot of people who are there just to scam and take your money, try to make good research about anything you invest, buy some coin at the dip and hold them with patience till the end of the year, we are here to invest so don’t lose the chance just buy as much as possible.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
thanks for the suggestion I will try to remember everything you said because the advice you mentioned is very helpful for me ..
i am just a newbie in the crypto world so still need guidance from the teachers ...
Make a serious investment in this market from the start of the investment, which can help you identify clearly and decisively enough to pursue success in this market. Knowledge is important, keep track of market movements so that you can know the next trend that can happen and learn from the failures that should be done for every true investor.
Activity: 266
Knowledge is power.
Always be up to date with information.
The crypto world is very volatile, with values constantly changing. Find a way to use that to your advantage.
Knowledge is the most important thing that I think investors should have in order to succeed in this market. Learn from the basics of cryptocurrency, learn from the experience of market participants and from your own experience to help investors become more successful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Most importantly, in my opinion, it's by no means to go over the various links that come to your e-mail until you make sure that this is the official mail of the project. Since this is the easiest and most common way to find out your passwords and wallets keys. And you will not even know about it. And I also met several times with the fake names of project managers in the Telegram channel. Be sure to look at the username not just the name.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 126
Knowledge is power.
Always be up to date with information.
The crypto world is very volatile, with values constantly changing. Find a way to use that to your advantage.
Activity: 196
Thanks for the tips ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
A lot of scams in a cryptoworld and if you didn’t make any effort to study the project you’ll be a victim of scam, let’s keep our money always on the safe side even the risk is high.Must check press release, team member detail, contact them before investment.
It is unfortunate but the amount of scams in the world of cryptocurrencies is not decreasing but it seems the number of scams is going up instead and that bothers me but there is nothing to do this is a free market and people are free to create as many projects as they like what people need to do is to stop investing in all of those projects just because they promise they are going to surpass bitcoin.
Well you are right scamming is an issue in the market of crypto currency but I think it has a lot of solutions and we are yourself responsible for it, why we give someone a chance to come and scam my bitcoin, so it is all about care at early investing, try to make sure your are safe while investing and don’t put your money anywhere blindly so you will never get such scamming issue. I am sure bitcoin is more earning than scamming buy you just need to earn it well.
Market value is important for investment in any crypto because if a coin is not credible and it has no authentication then it must be a scam and will take all your money. Keep in mind to put small money at start and never choose one crypto. Split your investment in different coins so that you would be safe from any big loses. You can survive if the price falls of a certain coin.
Activity: 159
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Always be prepared that anything can happen, it could be upsetting or could be overwhelming. In crypto world there a lot of doors open to become wealthy, but on the other hand you have to be prepared that it is possible of losing too, that is the reality in crypyo industry. You must be a risk taker in joining crypto world😊
As far as I am concerned, you can easily lose in any investment if you have not prepared yourself, knowledge wise on how to make the best out of your investment.

Experience over time will let you know that if you can take advantage of the space, there are just so many things to gain from it and so much to lose if you are dumb and these same things are applicable even in real life investments which is the main reason why you should always be careful.
Yes it is very important that you get learn about it because if you invest your money without any knowledge so it will risky and may be your money will lose, so real ICOs are never fraud and they want to  give us a lot of profit and our life will more comfortable and stress free.
ICO investments have become very popular these past few months and make ico investment very crowded. this makes a lot of projects coming very much. nearly hundreds of ico continue to arrive and offer many creative ideas. but you know that not all of them are legit? from there you should be able to find which one is legit and potential. this thread is helpful
Activity: 25
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Activity: 322
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 113