Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world - page 6. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Thank you for your advice, but I think it is not good time to take part in ICOs, most of the ICOs have not enough value, but so much risky.
this is not absolute . in fact , there are many good ICOs worth investing in . most of the coins listed in the market are raised through ICO . it depends on your choice .
This is really good and it will be helpful for the new users here that’s what I exsiccate in market that are full of compromises so choose your time and your own coin which will be good for you, so those who are big earner of bitcoin must know when and how they can earn good profit from earning, I know it will work to be careful as it will help you avoid lose and hacking.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Thank you for your advice, but I think it is not good time to take part in ICOs, most of the ICOs have not enough value, but so much risky.
this is not absolute . in fact , there are many good ICOs worth investing in . most of the coins listed in the market are raised through ICO . it depends on your choice .
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
That's very informative OP. Thanks for the advice. I have heard a lot of ICOs that turned out to be a scam, there are some that are convincing, whereas they have gathered potential buyers and investors over a short period of time. The concept is good and the team is responsive to all of the queries that have been asked, though by the end of the campaign.. they have completely and utterly gone dark. I hope the OP's message will benefit those who are still new to the idea of cryptocurrencies. Be safe and be careful
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning. You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning.

Many people are actually falling to this category. They just buy and invest on random coins without really knowing the coins purpose or its usage.  They only think about the the profit that they could get if ever those coins will pump.

You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

as what i have mentioned above majority of users dont really know the risk that they are taking. but in my case i do know the risk that i take because i do only invest on the coins that i know such as bitcoin and etherium. i also know to handle some situations if ever there is a problem on them.

You are doing well and we should do the same as it is best time to invest in bitcoin but if you have good information about some other you can try, but I am sure nothing can be better than bitcoin right bow as most of people want to choose bitcoin, as it is famous and people are earn easily as they know the right and wrong about bitcoin so at the time of lose or fall be sure it will rise again and gradually you will get better about your crypto investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning. You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

If you don’t know about the thing in which you are planning to invest your money, then how can you think that investing our money into that thing will help you in making of some good earning.

Many people are actually falling to this category. They just buy and invest on random coins without really knowing the coins purpose or its usage.  They only think about the the profit that they could get if ever those coins will pump.

You must be sure that you are only taking such kind of risks when you are mentally prepared to take all this and that you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in dealing the difficult situation wisely.

as what i have mentioned above majority of users dont really know the risk that they are taking. but in my case i do know the risk that i take because i do only invest on the coins that i know such as bitcoin and etherium. i also know to handle some situations if ever there is a problem on them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Totally right thanks to the creator of this thread because there are so many people here in the cryptoworld that doesn't aware to those ICO's there that aren't here to make the digital world better but they are just want to make money and after that leave the ICO project.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Activity: 168
A lot of scams in a cryptoworld and if you didn’t make any effort to study the project you’ll be a victim of scam, let’s keep our money always on the safe side even the risk is high.Must check press release, team member detail, contact them before investment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
In the crypto world there are certainly many risks if we really do not understand of the certain things, well and not just to participated on ICO only, because generally in the crypto.. we should be smarter also clever to adapt on its development along with reviewing of the various things.
Yeah i agree. knowing on what your doing is very important because in cryto world there are certain people wants to deceive you. Be smart a be clever!
Smart thinking and also be able to know the various information that exist around the world crypto will help us gain skills and experience.
What is clear is that with that we can make better decisions and avoid the bad things that exist in the crypto world.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
Checking their partnership details is quite a very good thing to do, though sometimes you don’t really need to go that far to find out if an ICO is a scam or not, it’s not really necessary. The first thing I usually do is go on Telegram and bitcointalk.org forum to check out posts or discussions about that particular ICO, cause there must be people who might have tried it out and written their experience with it. So the forum is always an important place to check out first.
Activity: 378
In the crypto world there are certainly many risks if we really do not understand of the certain things, well and not just to participated on ICO only, because generally in the crypto.. we should be smarter also clever to adapt on its development along with reviewing of the various things.
Yeah i agree. knowing on what your doing is very important because in cryto world there are certain people wants to deceive you. Be smart a be clever!
Activity: 490
Yeah, huge level of risk and one thing that a lot of people really cared less about in their initial stage in this world and that turned them into weak hands who always end up selling at loss most of the time. This is still an early phase and the volatility is huge and this is one single characteristic one must fashion in even before investing at all. It is always a smart move not to get greedy at any point in time and that would help not to get emotional as well.

the big risks that will be faced if going into the world of crypto will definitely feel the loss, but it is likely that we can easily generate profits if you continue to focus on the field and spend a lot of time to get a chance to get a very promising advantage.
It is necessary for anyone coming into the crypto world to consider the risk involved first and by that they will be able to make good decisions even in how they are buying and when they should be taking profit at any point in time. Understanding of the nature of this crypto world itself is very important and that is the only way one can do things without getting emotional at any point in time.
Well risk is the part of our life now so only by thinking that it is so normal if today price is low tomorrow it will be more than this so be patience if you see market is down, for me the most important factor is making good research about crypto currency once you go for investment, when you will gather fine information about crypto currency that you are investing in, I am sure you will be able to handle every situation and will not listen fake news as you will be aware of it from beginning, one more important thing is don’t panic only hold if you see price is falling down.
Activity: 196
You are giving very good advice and it should be followed by everyone, if they did the amount of people scammed will decrease significantly and since the scammers will not get as many profits as before we will get a cleaner market but it seems it is too much to ask for people to take the time to take care of their own money.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Thanks for illuminating us ,to add always check if the team has real online presence with that you can easily know ifits scam or not
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
You announced the topic as crypto world tips, but actually the talk is only about ICOs. Do not count me mean, but you should to improve your thread with information about coins' storage and other things like that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Totally right thanks to the creator of this thread because there are so many people here in the cryptoworld that doesn't aware to those ICO's there that aren't here to make the digital world better but they are just want to make money and after that leave the ICO project.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Yeah, huge level of risk and one thing that a lot of people really cared less about in their initial stage in this world and that turned them into weak hands who always end up selling at loss most of the time. This is still an early phase and the volatility is huge and this is one single characteristic one must fashion in even before investing at all. It is always a smart move not to get greedy at any point in time and that would help not to get emotional as well.

the big risks that will be faced if going into the world of crypto will definitely feel the loss, but it is likely that we can easily generate profits if you continue to focus on the field and spend a lot of time to get a chance to get a very promising advantage.
It is necessary for anyone coming into the crypto world to consider the risk involved first and by that they will be able to make good decisions even in how they are buying and when they should be taking profit at any point in time. Understanding of the nature of this crypto world itself is very important and that is the only way one can do things without getting emotional at any point in time.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
There are so many things which you need to learn before even getting into the world of the crypto currencies and that you need to take every single step very much carefully and wisely so that you can then make some better earning out of it. You just need to stay focused and determined and that you need to learn as many things as you can and that you need to work on improving your skills.
Activity: 364
The second part of what you wrote is what I agree with. The number one is very true. I do know that an ico that is real won't start sending you private message on telegram or soliciting for btc/eth or another other coins as contribution. They will send whatever message in the general telegram group. That is taken but at same time, I still would not give all my trust in.
Pages:
Jump to: