Pages:
Author

Topic: Keep these things in mind when you are into crypto world - page 9. (Read 1534 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 14
Learn about the security and keep all your holdings and the assets in a much secure manner possible. Next is the risk associated with the market compared to the commodity or stocks. Have a continued analysis about the market which is must with the cryptocurrency to get the good out of the same.
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
very useful post
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Unfortunately it is way too easy to get scammed in the cryptocurrency space, even with the best due diligence in place it can be very tough to manage... but must agree with a lot of the opening post and the points made there.
Having s rich information regarding that of the crypto currencies and having a fair idea of how things work when it comes to that of the crypto currencies are the few things which can help you in making better decisions and to do something which can then help you in having enough of the earning. You need to keep learning new things and you need to hold your nerves at all the time and not making any foolish decision.
If you want to make some good future because of investing your money into the world of the crypto currencies, then there are certain things which you need to keep in your mind. The most important thing which you need to do is that you need to stay calm in all kind of situation.

Do not haste and that do not make any such decision which can result in loss of money. Keep learning more things and then use that knowledge to perform better.

Maybe you can recommend some  steps for beginners in investing and trading. Your advice for tranquility is very correct!
Many people here thinks that they are professional investors, but  they are mistaken...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Unfortunately it is way too easy to get scammed in the cryptocurrency space, even with the best due diligence in place it can be very tough to manage... but must agree with a lot of the opening post and the points made there.
Having s rich information regarding that of the crypto currencies and having a fair idea of how things work when it comes to that of the crypto currencies are the few things which can help you in making better decisions and to do something which can then help you in having enough of the earning. You need to keep learning new things and you need to hold your nerves at all the time and not making any foolish decision.
If you want to make some good future because of investing your money into the world of the crypto currencies, then there are certain things which you need to keep in your mind. The most important thing which you need to do is that you need to stay calm in all kind of situation.

Do not haste and that do not make any such decision which can result in loss of money. Keep learning more things and then use that knowledge to perform better.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
There is actually a good idea to get mails/phone numbers of couple of team members and then find them on socia media. Then you have to throughly check their profiles. Usually scammers are not really interested in showing their faces, they play fast and sneaky. That won't be a guarantee though
Activity: 31
I would add one more item. Do not keep all your money in one place. It can be different crypto-currencies, exchanges, wallets
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
For me it is very difficult to choose a good ico and fail, but after reading the tread above I get a little science.I'm only interested in a lot of gifts.
Totally agree with you!
 The world of crypto currency is a very risky and nervous game.
If you want to earn something, you need to constantly look for new information and be on the alert!
Activity: 125
yes,i'm totally agree with your tips.i have one little thing to add,i use this method when i'm search for good ico.you can search coin symbol  on etherscan.io ,there are lot more details about
Reputation,Contract,smart Contract,links to their social media and their sites.most of scam do not have above details.thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
That was a very nice education and alert you have given. We all have a lot to still learn here on crypto. People are scammed on countless occasions so we all have to be vigilant

Exactly he give us good hints and educated us in crypto world, it is necessary because now mostly new generation are very conscious in crypto currencies by earning. Then other people who are scammer they are ready to hacking our coins, that's why we must be careful about it.

Many new comers are entering in this field of digital currency without proper knowledge and the scammers are exploiting this situation and they are making news plans to deceive these innocent people and get hold of their btc. I think before entering to the bitcoin field , one should have complete knowledge of how bitcoin wallet operates and how to avoid being investing in scam sites  or scam coins etc
The problem is those people enter the market of cryptocurrencies with wrong ideas, they do not take the time to learn about the possible scams and how to avoid them, they want to earn money as fast as possible not understanding that the fastest method is the slowest one, which is to learn as much about the market as possible, to read as many whitepapers as you can, to read the forum and finally when you find a good project invest in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Supporting and choosing an ICO is a part or a way for us to earn here in the forum. We could choose to support and to be a part of signature cmapagin or other camapagin that could give us a chance to earn token that could turn into a tradable altcoin in the future. Yet, understanding the system of cryptocurreny is a key for us to have a better way of supporting a campaign to limit the chance for us to get scam.
A signature/bounty campaign that you choose to participate in is something else, while investing your money in any ICO is quite a different job.
Guess what it is good to participate in the signature campaigns but the earnings from these campaigns are not enough to offer you a lavish life. The reason why people invest in the crypto is that it has a great margin of earning. If you select the right ICO you have a chance to earn a 100x in less than a year, most probably sometimes in 3 to four months.
But for the people who don’t have a capital to invest, participation in signature campaigns works great for them. Honestly speaking I got my capital amount from the earnings from signature campaigns.

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Thank you for teaching us this guidelines and some heads up regarding to some hacking techniques use to hack bitcoins but there is an new attack regarding how to steal private keys. Even cold storage are affected. The concept of the attack is to intercept sound,light,heat,electromagnetic, ultrasonic waves other more and gain access to the pc.

Scammers will find ways to make more money so we should be careful today and in the future. This guidelines will help us to be more secure and not to be greedy, keep yourself busy learning new things instead of joining some investment scheme that will turn into scam in the long run. This is a great market for everyone, its time to realize this thing in a right way.
Nice information I appreciate your hard work and to guide people from scammers. It is also fact that some things are very critical and are not to be shared with people, that’s why these information’s are highlighted with red color. Although I agree with you to follow these instruction to avoid scams, so that you will be safe and have no fear of losing your money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Thank you for teaching us this guidelines and some heads up regarding to some hacking techniques use to hack bitcoins but there is an new attack regarding how to steal private keys. Even cold storage are affected. The concept of the attack is to intercept sound,light,heat,electromagnetic, ultrasonic waves other more and gain access to the pc.
I think that everyone should search by himself to find out the best ICO, because if is told by somebody and then he is not satisfied he will be mentally disturbed. Therefore I think that the best thing is to observe the chart carefully to decide which one is the best and where I should invest my money. Think and gain knowledge about what you want to do.

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Indeed. Even you had successfully chose the right ICO, it does not stop there. You are still vulnerable to get hacked by phishing or like what just happened on MEW where hackers use a backdoor to steal  funds.
A good help for a beginner, thank you!
But there is a paradox that the project has bad community and short whitepaper, but increases your investments at times!
Activity: 94
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
That was a very nice education and alert you have given. We all have a lot to still learn here on crypto. People are scammed on countless occasions so we all have to be vigilant

Exactly he give us good hints and educated us in crypto world, it is necessary because now mostly new generation are very conscious in crypto currencies by earning. Then other people who are scammer they are ready to hacking our coins, that's why we must be careful about it.

Many new comers are entering in this field of digital currency without proper knowledge and the scammers are exploiting this situation and they are making news plans to deceive these innocent people and get hold of their btc. I think before entering to the bitcoin field , one should have complete knowledge of how bitcoin wallet operates and how to avoid being investing in scam sites  or scam coins etc
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Supporting and choosing an ICO is a part or a way for us to earn here in the forum. We could choose to support and to be a part of signature cmapagin or other camapagin that could give us a chance to earn token that could turn into a tradable altcoin in the future. Yet, understanding the system of cryptocurreny is a key for us to have a better way of supporting a campaign to limit the chance for us to get scam.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144

Scammers will find ways to make more money so we should be careful today and in the future. This guidelines will help us to be more secure and not to be greedy, keep yourself busy learning new things instead of joining some investment scheme that will turn into scam in the long run. This is a great market for everyone, its time to realize this thing in a right way.
Pages:
Jump to: