Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - page 10. (Read 31484 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503
Preorder Act of Aggression for 39.90$. 2 steam gifts already in stock.
Act of Aggression
can you lock 1 Thread ?
are this ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955810.0;topicseen ) is your thread too ?

Of course it's also their thread since all the posts are by him... lol

Anyway both threads are relevant, one applies to bitcoin in the bitcoin section one applies to altcoins in the altcoins section.

IIRC there's a German thread also.
Yes, there's also a german thread. We were quite confused. We searched for forum rules stating that only 1 thread in 1 of these boards is allowed but there's nothing concerning this topic. In fact there are nearly no rules(public atleast, sometimes posts get deleted and we don't know why) at all.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
can you lock 1 Thread ?
are this ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=955810.0;topicseen ) is your thread too ?

Of course it's also their thread since all the posts are by him... lol

Anyway both threads are relevant, one applies to bitcoin in the bitcoin section one applies to altcoins in the altcoins section.

IIRC there's a German thread also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Guess I'm late :/ Just received $20 and Rocket League is more expensive now :/
We made a mistake! Sale is extended by 1 day.

Ok, so I just bought it and received it instantly! Thanks, this is the best BTC game shop ever Smiley
We made a mistake! Sale is extended by 1 day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 756
can you lock 1 Thread ?
Hey, Key4co.in! I love the site. I was wondering if there's any chance of adding an affiliate system, or working out a personal affiliate-type deal for promoters. I'm in the game industry and I think I could help out.
We have an affiliate System! We currently pay 5%, but only in Reward Points for our own Website. If you don't want to buy games with the points you earned by referring others we can pay you in BTC(5$+). The cookies are set to expire after 2 days.

Sincerly

Edit: You can find the affiliate program in your member area.

Awesome. This should really have its own page/be in the FAQ -- I didn't sign up as usually sites will tell if they have one.

I do have a pretty big privacy issue, though. I signed up using FB and now it wants to append my full name to each affiliate link... it should really be using a UID# for privacy reasons.
You're absolutely right, we'll put this in our FAQ today!
Issue solved, refferal links are now generated using UIDs.

Sincerly Smiley

Very quick fix there. Thanks, Smiley. Just confirmed and it's all working as expected!

Going to try to work some of your games into my content as I write it, and hopefully we can both win!
That would be awesome. Best of Luck!

We updated our affiliate program. All relevant links, information and a overview of your reward points can be found here:
Affiliate Program
You can also find the page in your account and in the footer of our website.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hey, Key4co.in! I love the site. I was wondering if there's any chance of adding an affiliate system, or working out a personal affiliate-type deal for promoters. I'm in the game industry and I think I could help out.
We have an affiliate System! We currently pay 5%, but only in Reward Points for our own Website. If you don't want to buy games with the points you earned by referring others we can pay you in BTC(5$+). The cookies are set to expire after 2 days.

Sincerly

Awesome. This should really have its own page/be in the FAQ -- I didn't sign up as usually sites will tell if they have one.

I do have a pretty big privacy issue, though. I signed up using FB and now it wants to append my full name to each affiliate link... it should really be using a UID# for privacy reasons.

Sincerly Smiley

Very quick fix there. Thanks, Smiley. Just confirmed and it's all working as expected!

Going to try to work some of your games into my content as I write it, and hopefully we can both win!

Sincerly

Sincerly Smiley
legendary

Sincerly

Sincerly

legendary
We added detailed activation instrunctions for the 3 big Platforms(Steam, Origin, UPlay). You can find them on every product page if you click "Activation" or on our FAQ Page.
Your site is awesome!
such an amazing and extremely easy way to buy games with Bitcoin.
well, i'm back to CS Wink
Thank you so much! We still have a lot of things in mind we want to optimize  Grin
GL HF!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Your site is awesome!
such an amazing and extremely easy way to buy games with Bitcoin.
well, i'm back to CS Wink
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Preorder Now:
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
Includes Ground Zeroes and various other extras.

Rocket League - 18.90$ for 3 Days!
Rocket League
Pages:
Jump to: