Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - page 7. (Read 31484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
7 hours left to grab Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee for free on Steam!

Thanks! Just snagged it. Didn't even know this was on PC, but remember it from the Xbox, Smiley.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
7 hours left to grab Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee for free on Steam!
We received our Keys for FIFA 16!

FIFA 16 - 39.99$
We won't add Soma and Blood Bowl 2 for now, since we aren't sure about the demand. If somebody wants to buy these games please contact us directly via E-Mail/PM/LiveChat.

Cheers Smiley
Wow, a very good platform. But did you also provide gamekey for laptops or it is only for playstation or gamebox?
Serious question or post hunting?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Wow, a very good platform. But did you also provide gamekey for laptops or it is only for playstation or gamebox?
legendary
30 more minutes to get amnesia for free on steam!
I've searched up "Amnesia" on your website but it can't seem to find anything with that. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
Sorry for the misunderstanding, we should have phrased it better. Amnesia was free on Steam, not on Key4coin, sadly you missed the timeframe in which one was able to add it to his library for free. Now it is 3.99$, we can get it for you if you still want it.

Sincerly

It was too late when he posted anyways. I found out about it sooner, luckily, so already snagged it, Smiley. Thanks for making a post here though!
I've searched up "Amnesia" on your website but it can't seem to find anything with that. Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
Sorry for the misunderstanding, we should have phrased it better. Amnesia was free on Steam, not on Key4coin, sadly you missed the timeframe in which one was able to add it to his library for free. Now it is 3.99$, we can get it for you if you still want it.

Sincerly
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
legendary
well sirs for having this game keys you are telling people that need to game but the fun its not the gaming itsa the full time work soo i fund a bit hilarius that people lose nervs by playing any game lol

Sorry, but what?!

I'm 99% sure that was just a spam post to bring up post count. I can't think of any other reason to post that. Essentially what it says is "I'm happy you're selling keys for games but games are just a waste of time."
well sirs for having this game keys you are telling people that need to game but the fun its not the gaming itsa the full time work soo i fund a bit hilarius that people lose nervs by playing any game lol

Sorry, but what?!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Payment confirmed. The game is now in my Steam Library. Thank you.

That is the weirdest fee amount I've ever seen. Normally people do it in full amounts (i.e., 100 bits, 200 bits). I've never seen it like that: 93.86 bits. Can I ask why? Tongue

I'm using the latest version of Mycelium wallet. And if I'm not wrong they introduced a dynamic fees. Whereas it will choose a miner fee that will make my transactions to be included within the next 3 blocks on average.

Ahh, cool! I like that. It explains why I've been seeing a decent number of them like that, too. Always threw me off because I've never set my fee and always just went with default and it's always 0.0001, Tongue.

What wallet are you using? In the past my fees is also 0.0001 until the new update to Mycelium.

Electrum, MB, Coinbase, Xapo, depending on the circumstance, :p.
Thank you for your order Jack Smiley
Electrum also uses dynamic fees, you can decide in the settings if you want to set it manually or automatically.
legendary

That is the weirdest fee amount I've ever seen. Normally people do it in full amounts (i.e., 100 bits, 200 bits). I've never seen it like that: 93.86 bits. Can I ask why? Tongue

I'm using the latest version of Mycelium wallet. And if I'm not wrong they introduced a dynamic fees. Whereas it will choose a miner fee that will make my transactions to be included within the next 3 blocks on average.

Ahh, cool! I like that. It explains why I've been seeing a decent number of them like that, too. Always threw me off because I've never set my fee and always just went with default and it's always 0.0001, Tongue.

What wallet are you using? In the past my fees is also 0.0001 until the new update to Mycelium.

Electrum, MB, Coinbase, Xapo, depending on the circumstance, :p.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

legendary
I happen to like this game - http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330.
Can this game be in store?
I will buy it.  Lips sealed Wink Angry

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

Can this game be in store?

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

please give us up to 12 hours, we will send you a PM once it's added  Wink

Ahh. I played this game when I was a kid years back. I recently find it on Steam and I wondered if I could buy it using Bitcoin. Thank you for accepting my request.
The best Music, Games, Places are always the ones with memories stuck to them  Smiley
Here is the game:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack

Added this to my cart and than tried to checkout via Coinbase but my mobile wallet said that the merchant signature is not verified. So I went on to checkout via CoinPayments. Sent a total of 0.039773 BTC to the wallet 1DhPwnpZKDKqr3YHhyy95bLTqxagocb1bH - https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/bc56960eeb23b2631773b1825ba238cc86427988dd72f9d1b0dc3b78385f7614. Waiting for 2 confirmation before I continue.

Pages:
Jump to: