Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - page 11. (Read 31484 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 503
Think about adding new or at least AAA games. I will buy Rocket League today. I think it's the best indie game ever, but it's really expensive ( on Steam ) and you have it cheaper, good job!
We will add all upcoming AAA games for preorder, november will be busy  Grin. Rocket League will be a few more days on sale, then it'll return to the old price.
We also have a bunch of other games we will add over time (50+ games).

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Think about adding new or at least AAA games. I will buy Rocket League today. I think it's the best indie game ever, but it's really expensive ( on Steam ) and you have it cheaper, good job!
Just bought Cities: Skylines, key was displayed immediately after coinbase recognized the transaction. Great service.
Thank you for your purchase and feedback! We think the instant checkout fits our site quite good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Just bought Cities: Skylines, key was displayed immediately after coinbase recognized the transaction. Great service.
It is now possible to preorder Final Fantasy Type-0 on Key4coin!
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - 28.90$
You can checkout with Coinbase again.
Ark: Survival Evolved for only 22.99$
Ark: Survival Evolved
you can get "Race the Sun" on Steam for free, grab it asap! Smiley

Got it, thank you very much for info.
you can get "Race the Sun" on Steam for free, grab it asap! Smiley
We had to disable the coinbase payment gateway due to problems with it. We hope to reactivate it today. Until then please use the coinpayments.net payment gateway.
Just bought GTA V, perfect price, perfect support. I would 100% recommend this shop!
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Feel free to add a thread about your shop at http://hypercrypto.com/forums/ in the HYPER services section, where you can post daily and let everyone know how much HYPER your games cost Smiley Might help you get more customers!
Hi,

we'll gladly do so Smiley. Our posts in the HYPER ANN thread get deleted, so we stopped posting there.

Great! It is the new HYPER forum and we want all the services and merchants to have threads there.

Also you will be able to post as much as you like there Wink
Feel free to add a thread about your shop at http://hypercrypto.com/forums/ in the HYPER services section, where you can post daily and let everyone know how much HYPER your games cost Smiley Might help you get more customers!
Hi,

we'll gladly do so Smiley. Our posts in the HYPER ANN thread get deleted, so we stopped posting there.
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Hey, is this shop legit? I want to buy GTA V, but it's underpriced ( nothing against this Tongue ), so it's suspicious a little bit.. can we use escrow to make sure that we are both safe? Thanks.
Sure thing!

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hey, is this shop legit? I want to buy GTA V, but it's underpriced ( nothing against this Tongue ), so it's suspicious a little bit.. can we use escrow to make sure that we are both safe? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: