Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Key4co.in ★ || INSTANT || BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR - page 8. (Read 31484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I happen to like this game - http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330.
Can this game be in store?
I will buy it.  Lips sealed Wink Angry

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

please give us up to 12 hours, we will send you a PM once it's added  Wink

Ahh. I played this game when I was a kid years back. I recently find it on Steam and I wondered if I could buy it using Bitcoin. Thank you for accepting my request.
The best Music, Games, Places are always the ones with memories stuck to them  Smiley
Here is the game:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack

Added this to my cart and than tried to checkout via Coinbase but my mobile wallet said that the merchant signature is not verified. So I went on to checkout via CoinPayments. Sent a total of 0.039773 BTC to the wallet 1DhPwnpZKDKqr3YHhyy95bLTqxagocb1bH - https://www.biteasy.com/blockchain/transactions/bc56960eeb23b2631773b1825ba238cc86427988dd72f9d1b0dc3b78385f7614. Waiting for 2 confirmation before I continue.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503

Thank you.
jacktheking

I would like to see this game (http://store.steampowered.com/app/285330) in your store. I will purchase it as I really like it.

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

Ahh. I played this game when I was a kid years back. I recently find it on Steam and I wondered if I could buy it using Bitcoin. Thank you for accepting my request.
The best Music, Games, Places are always the ones with memories stuck to them  Smiley
Here is the game:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
legendary

Thank you.
jacktheking

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

Thank you.
jacktheking

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Hi Jacktheking,

please give us up to 12 hours, we will send you a PM once it's added  Wink
legendary

Thank you.
jacktheking

Thank you.
jacktheking

jacktheking

Mad Max was released:

Mad Max - 25.90$
New Slider which makes it easier to get a good overview over all the new games on Key4coin!
Last few hours to grab Mad Max or Metal Gear Solid 5 with a preorder discount!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
1) It would keep from writing a script that constantly (x period) crawls the entire site, pulling images and everything (which would be a waste of bandwidth on your end)

A crawler script should not be loading the images, unless you are automating your entire browser or something.

Any crawler scripts should load only the html markup which is still a lot more text than an api but it's not "too much" compared to the images.

I was thinking about using something like a document import through PHP (it's been a while, but basically just pull in the page and parse what's needed from there). I figured that would also include images and such as well?

Using something like file_get_contents(url)? That would only include the html markup text and not include any images.

However lets not derail this thread too much, if you would like to chat a bit more PM me.

Thanks, and you got it. I'm new to parsing data still, :p. I need to get into actually reading specific blocks but I suck with reg expressions. Anyways, you're right -- no more derailing, Smiley.
No problem! With a little effort we could include filtering via URL. One question though. Why do you want to automatically grab the products with prices?

I'm going to be expanding my game site to give each game its own page, and on that page it'll have places to buy from, along with the current prices, so people can compare up-to-the-minute prices for games across different places (g2a, K4C, Amazon, eBay, etc.). Essentially, it helps give some added value and save buyers some time.
1) It would keep from writing a script that constantly (x period) crawls the entire site, pulling images and everything (which would be a waste of bandwidth on your end)

A crawler script should not be loading the images, unless you are automating your entire browser or something.

Any crawler scripts should load only the html markup which is still a lot more text than an api but it's not "too much" compared to the images.

I was thinking about using something like a document import through PHP (it's been a while, but basically just pull in the page and parse what's needed from there). I figured that would also include images and such as well?

Using something like file_get_contents(url)? That would only include the html markup text and not include any images.

However lets not derail this thread too much, if you would like to chat a bit more PM me.

Thanks, and you got it. I'm new to parsing data still, :p. I need to get into actually reading specific blocks but I suck with reg expressions. Anyways, you're right -- no more derailing, Smiley.
No problem! With a little effort we could include filtering via URL. One question though. Why do you want to automatically grab the products with prices?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015

legendary

legendary

legendary
Here is the first batch of games:
Preorder Mad Max - $25.90
Door Kickers - $6.99
SpeedRunners - $3.90
Don’t Touch Anything - $3.99
Rogue Legacy - $4.49
Depth - $9.90
Crusader Kings 2 - $9.99
Gothic 3 - $3.90
Homeworld Remastered Collection - $16.90
Spec Ops: The Line - $5.90
Invisible, Inc. - $12.99
Magicite - $5.49
Choice of Robots - $3.49

Make sure to check them out! There are many good games among them. Choice of Robots is only text-based but received an overwhelmingly positive rating on steam and what we've seen from mad max up till now looks promising!

Question, and it's a little early on my end to ask this probably, but I figure it's worth dealing with now than working it out later... is there any chance of adding a pricing API? Essentially, what I'd like to be able to do is pull all games between x and y prices. Two reasons for asking for a pingable list:

and

2) The list sorting doesn't have any URL associated with it, so I can't just crawl a specific URL and have it automatically sorting the games based on price and then crawling until it hits the y bound
Here is the first batch of games:
Preorder Mad Max - $25.90
Door Kickers - $6.99
SpeedRunners - $3.90
Don’t Touch Anything - $3.99
Rogue Legacy - $4.49
Depth - $9.90
Crusader Kings 2 - $9.99
Gothic 3 - $3.90
Homeworld Remastered Collection - $16.90
Spec Ops: The Line - $5.90
Invisible, Inc. - $12.99
Magicite - $5.49
Choice of Robots - $3.49

Make sure to check them out! There are many good games among them. Choice of Robots is only text-based but received an overwhelmingly positive rating on steam and what we've seen from mad max up till now looks promising!
2 days left for you to grab CS:GO for 6.90$. Today we will release the first wave of 15-20 games, stay tuned!  Wink
if you can make sure that this will be beneficial for the future dev? and I can take profit from this?

What does that even mean? Future dev of what? How would you take a profit from buying here?

Sounds almost like you posted in a wrong thread.

(that or it's just way too late and I need to go to sleep)
We're just as confused as you are  Huh. Care to elaborate iqlimasyadiqa?
legendary
2 days left for you to grab CS:GO for 6.90$. Today we will release the first wave of 15-20 games, stay tuned!  Wink
if you can make sure that this will be beneficial for the future dev? and I can take profit from this?

What does that even mean? Future dev of what? How would you take a profit from buying here?

Sounds almost like you posted in a wrong thread.

(that or it's just way too late and I need to go to sleep)
Pages:
Jump to: