Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara Physical Bitcoins/HAVEN: Update - page 32. (Read 70103 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Very nice project.
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
Hello everyone!

I was lucky enough to get a silver and gold 1 BTC Kialara coin and should hopefully be receiving these beautiful works of art soon.

I won the auctions for both of the 2014 and 2015 0.1 BTC #4 coins and was posting here in the off chance that the owner(s) of the gold and silver #4 coins would see this. I would love to be able to complete my set, I am building a display case and everything!

I would be willing to trade my gold and silver Kialara coins for the #4's. I also have two 2014 0.1 coins to trade if that would be an incentive. Here's to hoping!  Grin
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Golds sold out in minutes.
I wouldn't be able to buy myself a gold one, but I do feel kinda boned for missed it.

EDIT: Nevermind, Max reserved one for me! Grin
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1000
Golds sold out in minutes.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Whuuut? I was informed about this, but never received a chance to purchase them. Ah man! D:
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
Good to hear they are shipping......
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Awesome, it looks nice!  Hopefully mines in the mailbox today as well but I don't mind the wait as I know Maxfield will deliver.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie

Wow, nice! How were you able to get 1st Edition Kialaras with "One Bitcoin" engraved at the bottom instead of "100,000 Bits"? Yours could possibly be a more valuable rarity if no others like it exist...

If you had ordered from kialara before, you might have gotten a message about a special series of coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

Wow, nice! How were you able to get 1st Edition Kialaras with "One Bitcoin" engraved at the bottom instead of "100,000 Bits"? Yours could possibly be a more valuable rarity if no others like it exist...
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
It's really hard for me to not order one of each right now.

how can I order? Just shoot PM to OP?

I don't even see the prices

You can't order a single piece for International shipping.
You need to buy 5 Sad
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

site is right on the 1st page  http://www.maxfield.me/blog/
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Just received mine today - AMAZING piece of Bitcoin art!
legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
Damn it, when ever I try to save money I see stuff like this and POOF my money is gone.
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
This is really a good job ! And a great coin ... Keep going with the bee project !  Grin

Thanks Tibuxx, the materials (Corian®) to build the new hives was ordered last week, and they will be installed late spring. I'll be back with pictures in a month or two.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is really a good job ! And a great coin ... Keep going with the bee project !  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
January 17, 2015, 07:22:01 PM
It's on the back of the Kialara at the bottom of the hologram. At least, mine has a number there.

Yes you're right its there if you tilt it in the right light, thank you Smiley. Sorry for delay just been trying to take a photo that you can see its pretty tricky Cheesy. This picture shows coin 700 of 2500.

Pages:
Jump to: