Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara Physical Bitcoins/HAVEN: Update - page 34. (Read 70103 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 532
December 31, 2014, 05:29:58 PM
These really are stunning. Got mine a while back:

A few more pics and effusive praise here.

He also has a new design coming out which is actually a puzzle! Frickin' unbelievable.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
December 31, 2014, 11:10:15 AM
Very nice Smiley.
My other compact with 16MP and a idiot macro lens is empty, will have to charge it Sad

Ok look forward to some more pictures when its charged Smiley.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
December 31, 2014, 10:59:29 AM
Very nice Smiley.
My other compact with 16MP and a idiot macro lens is empty, will have to charge it Sad
legendary
December 31, 2014, 10:57:13 AM
Very nice Smiley.
I <3 VW Beetles
December 31, 2014, 10:54:23 AM
I'm not going to fund it, it may make the coin worth more but will also mean that if someone ever decides to open it a piece of art will be destroyed!
I will also let the metal thing on.

Going to make some pictures with my DLSR soon, but I don't think any picture will do justice...

Same here with not funding.

Some high quality pictures would be good Smiley. Took these with my old digital camera.
Yeah I don't really have any macro lenses but I will try.

I will try to make more.

Full res: http://imgur.com/a/IimvB
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 31, 2014, 10:49:01 AM
First, I want to say thanks again to everyone who has already ordered one of these from me. You’re the reason I get to be an artist for a living.

Nice going, those look good, and I like the Haven idea also.
legendary
December 31, 2014, 10:46:21 AM
I'm not going to fund it, it may make the coin worth more but will also mean that if someone ever decides to open it a piece of art will be destroyed!

Going to make some pictures with my DLSR soon, but I don't think any picture will do justice...

Same here with not funding.

Some high quality pictures would be good Smiley. Took these with my old digital camera.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
December 31, 2014, 10:44:25 AM
Hi , can I ask you what do you have choose "kialara" as name of this coin ?  What does it mean ?  Thanks for the attention , have a great day.
I <3 VW Beetles
December 31, 2014, 10:39:50 AM
Received my coin today from the EU group buy and must say I'm overjoyed Grin. Well done creator this is absolutely stunning!

I took a couple of pictures to try and capture the beauty especially with the holograms.

Funny thing is it looks different from every angle, it's full of so many beautiful colours Smiley.

Are you going to fund it? If yes, will you break off that metal thingy?
Or will you just keep it unfunded?

Happy year, and cheers Smiley

legendary
December 31, 2014, 10:38:28 AM
Received my coin today from the EU group buy and must say I'm overjoyed Grin. Well done creator this is absolutely stunning!

I took a couple of pictures to try and capture the beauty especially with the holograms.

Funny thing is it looks different from every angle, it's full of so many beautiful colours Smiley.

Thank you, Happy New Year to you as well Smiley.

I won't fund it because I think it would be an absolute crime to break it open to redeem it for the face value of 0.1 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
December 31, 2014, 10:33:31 AM

legendary
December 31, 2014, 10:31:29 AM
Received my coin today from the EU group buy and must say I'm overjoyed Grin. Well done Max this is absolutely stunning!

I took a some pictures to try and capture the beauty especially with the holograms. They are limited quality as its using an old digital camera.

I <3 VW Beetles
December 31, 2014, 08:52:32 AM
YES, I got it!!!

Thank you so, so much!
Had to pay only 17,20 Euro to the mailman for import taxes, I expected at least double.

Another +1 for you sir, and btw, I still think this is beautiful!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
December 31, 2014, 07:03:22 AM
Does the 2015 coin automatically opens when you get each of the five balls into the center circle? Cheesy
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
December 30, 2014, 07:45:33 PM

Thanks for sharing this here Hellot.

I couldn't help it after gadman2 spilled the beans. Tongue

Was it supposed to be a secret? Sad Sad sorry if it was!

Haha, nope, no secrets here.
legendary
Activity: 977
December 30, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

Was it supposed to be a secret? Sad Sad sorry if it was!
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
December 30, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
December 30, 2014, 05:40:09 PM
The 2015 coin looks absolutely stunning , and I decided to write a small article about it, which can be found here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2015-kialara-labyrinth-limited-edition-physical-bitcoins-available-for-pre-order-now

Waiting patiently for a group buy or a generous donor lol Smiley

This is great JD, thank you for doing this. Please see PM.

My pleasure, your work deserves a lot more attention than it is currently getting. Might work on a rewrite for other outlets as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
December 30, 2014, 05:38:47 PM
Beautiful piece yet again. And to think I just bought the 2014 version. Will probably wait till 2016 to buy version 3.0. Great work again OP!
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
December 30, 2014, 05:23:28 PM
I will most likely be doing another group buy soon. This one went pretty great.

Thanks for your help with this!

I got mine the other day and it looks great. It is a beautiful piece of art. Hope there are going to be  more sets.

Thank you for the purchase firejuan

Just bought your 2015 0.1 btc coin. Hope to see more in the future!

Thanks gadman2, I’ll reply to your PM shortly.

Looks like the new Kialara 2015 is out!  http://www.maxfield.me/blog/

The 2015 coin looks absolutely stunning , and I decided to write a small article about it, which can be found here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2015-kialara-labyrinth-limited-edition-physical-bitcoins-available-for-pre-order-now

Waiting patiently for a group buy or a generous donor lol Smiley

This is great JD, thank you for doing this. Please see PM.

Pages:
Jump to: