Pages:
Author

Topic: KIBO - First Blockchain Lottery - page 13. (Read 24120 times)

legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2016, 08:47:39 AM
No escrow for ICO?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
October 02, 2016, 07:57:51 AM

Good morning! Kibo ICO continues to grow: 28 hours, 3305 owners of the platform.That's great!

https://kiboplatform.net

Is this a ICO without escrow? Who would join a ICO without escrow...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 02, 2016, 07:56:35 AM

Good morning! Kibo ICO continues to grow: 28 hours, 3305 owners of the platform.That's great!

https://kiboplatform.net
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
October 02, 2016, 06:53:32 AM
Hey Faggot..

This is not about Uber or some other bullshit..

It's simple, It's Crypto.

You want fucking money, you put up all your fucking IDS upfront.

Your are just a bunch of dodgy wankers.

TAI ZEN'S RIGHT!!

Piss off.

Very constructive. Thank you for your competent opinion.

You're welcome you greedy scammer.
October 02, 2016, 06:35:04 AM
Hey Faggot..

TAI ZEN'S RIGHT!!

Piss off.

Very constructive. Thank you for your competent opinion.
October 02, 2016, 06:29:30 AM
The minimum initial KIBIT purchase is 100 ETH and includes 5,000 KBT when the sale starts. After purchasing the initial minimum KBT package, you can additionally buy any amount of tokens for 1 ETH or more.
I've read it. But I'm confused by the phrase "when the sale starts". This period of "... the sale starts" lasts until November 10?
And how much money you plan to get to the next step in the development of the platform? What if you sell only, for example, 30 million KBT?

Kibo will be launched regardless of ico results, we don't have minimum target. Goal of ICO is to increase those results in order to speed up the development of Kibo and get even more independent affiliates for Kibo lotto launch.
Today, we already have 3,200 platform owners around the world, and 2.3 million for realization of the project and marketing strategy. Only the scale of the start will depend on the results.
October 02, 2016, 06:22:51 AM
Hey Faggot..

TAI ZEN'S RIGHT!!

Piss off.
October 02, 2016, 06:07:20 AM

I'd be well wary of trying to bring Tai Zen's reputation in question.

Tai Zen is a very well respected member of the crypto community and to insinuate that he just wants to piggy-back on your reputation is laughable.

Didn't Vitalik himself say that there are issues with Kibo's code and that it's not particularly suited for the task you are planning to use it for?

My belief is that you are just trying to jump on the band-wagon to make as much dosh as possible, but that's solely my opinion.

As an entity who's seeking investment, it's up to you to make every effort to dispel whatever misconceptions future investors might have.

When we make such statements we are well aware of this. But unfortunately Tai Zen competence in Kibo subjects is completely absent. For the second time we offer to move to a constructive conversation, ask your questions right here.
2) Where Vitalik said that there is a problem in Kibo code? And also please give a link?
3) As for information search, we have Slack channel http://kibotalk.herokuapp.com/, there you can ask any constructive questions, or can do this here. We’re waiting.

Google it mate.

You're the one looking for funding for your little ponzi scheme.

And also stop this bs about being anonymous.

Slap all of your mugs your page.

That crap about Slock.It and Satoshi is just lame.

We want to know who we dealing with.

Roll Eyes  

1) You write this nonsense on purpose or you didn’t read our response over the fact that there is no even near any anonymity in Kibo. Plus, we’ve been invited to give interviews with a number of international publications, which we plan to do in the near future. Especially for you we duplicate this message.
Guys, we don’t understand what kind of anonymity you’re talking about, we’ve explained why we don’t publish information on our website. For objective reasons related to the field of gambling. We have repeatedly answered this question on our Slack channel. The team are completely not anonymous, we visited more than one conference. We have organised our own conferences, there is some video of it on our website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQl6FKysQQ. We also organize online webinars, here is a link to our last webinar for Russian-speaking partners, that was attended by nearly a thousand first-stage platform owners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itqD5o2Yfrc (on one of the unofficial channels). Here is a link to the speaker, he is one of Kibo team members https://vk.com/andreymiller11. If wanted, this information can be found by anyone, but apparently there is no such here.
2) It’s your right to want to know more, but we believe that the information we give about the project is more than enough for intelligent man to make an carefully considered decision on whether to participate in Kibo or not. We don’t have a goal to persuade everyone who can’t read our website carefully, there is enough people who can.
3) All this about Ponzi scheme is just getting ridiculous. We don’t even know whether it makes sense to explain something to you if you are not able to distinguish the marketing tools that are used by companies such as Paypal or Uber (google it mate) from Ponzi schemes. Most likely you just don’t want to understand it, because we don’t see any specific questions that we offer to ask in each of our messages. But we’re still going to make another attempt. Explain to us the reason why you made such a conclusion, but please in specific, so we could give you a detailed answer.
Activity: 130
October 02, 2016, 05:52:56 AM
The minimum initial KIBIT purchase is 100 ETH and includes 5,000 KBT when the sale starts. After purchasing the initial minimum KBT package, you can additionally buy any amount of tokens for 1 ETH or more.
I've read it. But I'm confused by the phrase "when the sale starts". This period of "... the sale starts" lasts until November 10?
And how much money you plan to get to the next step in the development of the platform? What if you sell only, for example, 30 million KBT?
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
October 02, 2016, 05:41:29 AM
100 eth = 5000 KBT for all period of ICO?
Read here: https://kiboplatform.net/en/sale.html
Section SALES CONDITIONS

Activity: 130
October 02, 2016, 05:38:57 AM
100 eth = 5000 KBT for all period of ICO?
October 02, 2016, 04:04:21 AM

Tai Zen is a very well respected member of the crypto community and to insinuate that he just wants to piggy-back on your reputation is laughable.

Didn't Vitalik himself say that there are issues with Kibo's code and that it's not particularly suited for the task you are planning to use it for?

My belief is that you are just trying to jump on the band-wagon to make as much dosh as possible, but that's solely my opinion.

As an entity who's seeking investment, it's up to you to make every effort to dispel whatever misconceptions future investors might have.

When we make such statements we are well aware of this. But unfortunately Tai Zen competence in Kibo subjects is completely absent. For the second time we offer to move to a constructive conversation, ask your questions right here.
2) Where Vitalik said that there is a problem in Kibo code? And also please give a link?
3) As for information search, we have Slack channel http://kibotalk.herokuapp.com/, there you can ask any constructive questions, or can do this here. We’re waiting.

Google it mate.

You're the one looking for funding for your little ponzi scheme.

And also stop this bs about being anonymous.

Slap all of your mugs your page.

That crap about Slock.It and Satoshi is just lame.

We want to know who we dealing with.

Roll Eyes 
October 02, 2016, 03:40:37 AM
just one thing yeah, is it possible for us to promote for referral without buying the platform?

Instead in this case, maybe lets say

I Refer 4 person. The Comission is 3 ETH per ref. I Got 4 so in total i get 12.

Despite i never have the platform, the 12 ETH i earn will auto get me 1 platform + 2 ETH Comission?

Thanks

No, it’s impossible. Your referral link will appear in your cabinet after purchasing platform for 10 ETH.
October 02, 2016, 03:35:29 AM

October 02, 2016, 03:32:27 AM
I just saw a video about this. It said stay away? How can you give away $1,000,000 lottery price every drawing?

That’s what we’re talking about. This is just one moment where respected Tai Zen says not the truth. Please send us a screen shot of where it is written on our website or where someone from our team members said it. It’s nowhere. This is a complete nonsense.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2016, 01:43:47 AM
any bounty dev
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 02, 2016, 01:41:45 AM
just one thing yeah, is it possible for us to promote for referral without buying the platform?

Instead in this case, maybe lets say

I Refer 4 person. The Comission is 3 ETH per ref. I Got 4 so in total i get 12.

Despite i never have the platform, the 12 ETH i earn will auto get me 1 platform + 2 ETH Comission?

Thanks
October 02, 2016, 01:28:12 AM
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
October 02, 2016, 12:00:53 AM
I just saw a video about this. It said stay away? How can you give away $1,000,000 lottery price every drawing?
October 01, 2016, 11:56:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: