Pages:
Author

Topic: KNC Miner [NEPTUNE 3000GHS] GROUP BUY ALL SOLDOUT - page 3. (Read 15721 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
All that have posted has been paid up to this point.  Should start paying again in 20 hours.  Good nite
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
12WSr6J2L327B1ivsY5DudQ9qyoPYkAVeC

2 shares

Thanks for all your efforts with this Charles.

EDIT:
Payment received
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
confirmation for 1KNCgbqsP2TUonneth7RnFaTscriNwSt7D

11 shares

0.702 x 11 = 7.722

EDIT:
Payment received
7bp
Activity: 17
Confirmation for

163UWDMWKRvqjyybM3fDM6XGxLVz7KLub5

2 shares

0.702 x 2 = 1.404

EDIT: Payback receieved! Thank you very much charles, for your effort and the transparent way you dealing with this groupbuy from start till end. I made different experience in another one.
I will be online for another half hour and then u have to wait 22 hours before i get back tomorrow.  Just keep posting your confirmations.  I will pay when I return.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
great news indeed.
1DzhkjtyEoVRth9ked4Kai4zNBpNp7DUbd  X 1 share

Just verified the funds in my wallet . Thank you Charles.  You have transformed to my favorite group buy guy Cheesy
Activity: 644
Please begin confirming your share total and BTC payment address against the spreadsheet by posting your address & share total publicly and if it matches up with the address I have on file, I will send you your total shares.  Just an additional check and balance to make sure everyone gets paid properly.

Before you confirm your address, make sure your wallet is updated to the latest bitcoin client and the blockchain is up to date.  

So total payment is: 67.47/96 = .702 BTC per share

1KQC8F7xp9x4FHZVrBXjYYQGzFaqe8uV1j

12 shares

0.702 x 12 = 8,424

EDIT: BTC in my wallet. Thanks so much!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Please begin confirming your share total and BTC payment address against the spreadsheet by posting your address & share total publicly and if it matches up with the address I have on file, I will send you your total shares.  Just an additional check and balance to make sure everyone gets paid properly.

Before you confirm your address, make sure your wallet is updated to the latest bitcoin client and the blockchain is up to date. 

So total payment is: 67.47/96 = .702 BTC per share

I am getting everything in order to begin distributing the BTC back to everyone.  We got a total of 67.47 BTC back for 3 miners so they paid us back at the price of $450 btc. 

So you can calculate based on that how many btc you are getting back per share.  I will have a google doc up with all the wallets and cross out as they are paid out.  You guys can verifty your addresses are correct at that point.  I will only pay those that confirm their addresses via message board.  I don't want to send btc to wallets that have been lost.  It worked fine this way on the first Group buy that I held.

Everyone was fully paid back during that group buy.  I hope to begin paying everyone before the weekend so please check this thread often.

Charles
Activity: 448
Awesome news look forward to getting it.
Without being pushy -- what is your timeframe for sending out the refunds to us?

~nhminer
Activity: 644
Great News!  We have our refunds. 

Wow, ok, refunds for everyone ? sounds good. Thanks Charles for doing a fine job with this groupbuy.
Good idea. I dont think we would have recouped our initial investments.
So nice!! That should leave us with some profit even. And we got it in just the right time too!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Congrats guys, that must be a huge load of stress lifted off your shoulders.
7bp
Activity: 17

Very good news!

Wow, ok, refunds for everyone ? sounds good. Thanks Charles for doing a fine job with this groupbuy.
Activity: 162
ooops sorry for the delay in updates.  I've requested that all the miners get refunded as it'll be difficult for us to generate the same amount of BTC with difficulty so high.  Right now my account says that:

"Refund ready for process"

So as soon as they send me the bitcoins, we'll distribute the coins back to everyone.

Please keep watching this thread.  And verify that your addresses are correct! 

Charles

If it not too much ... can you update this thread every 2 or 3 days, even with a "still waiting"

Thanks -- nhminer
Yes, you will be fine Tasweb.

Sorry, can't fix it anymore.  The ops banned me for posting a joke link Sad  My bad but didn't think it constituted a ban.  Don't worry I'll send out test payments before the actual payments start.  If you need to get a hold of me, message this account instead as I cannot respond or post from the Charles999 account at the moment.  

Still waiting for the ops to free me from my messaging ban.  

Thanks!

Great!  It's fixed now.

Thanks

This one is missing from your list;

Great!  Thanks for joining the groupbuy.  We are down to 12 Shares available in groupbuy #2.

Charles

In for one share.

Tx ID: 48696030847e8842c213938effa63287bb0593975a2f5dbe6497616e2b99702e

Pay lots of BTC to: 1GcA9E2TpmbHwDabW6s1SVqWf2WgdRHe1f

Still not fixed. First digit of my address is missing.

This one is still wrong but since you are unable to update original post I'm assuming your personal list is correct?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sorry, can't fix it anymore.  The ops banned me for posting a joke link Sad  My bad but didn't think it constituted a ban.  Don't worry I'll send out test payments before the actual payments start.  If you need to get a hold of me, message this account instead as I cannot respond or post from the Charles999 account at the moment.  

Still waiting for the ops to free me from my messaging ban.  

Thanks!

Great!  It's fixed now.

Thanks

This one is missing from your list;

Great!  Thanks for joining the groupbuy.  We are down to 12 Shares available in groupbuy #2.

Charles

In for one share.

Tx ID: 48696030847e8842c213938effa63287bb0593975a2f5dbe6497616e2b99702e

Pay lots of BTC to: 1GcA9E2TpmbHwDabW6s1SVqWf2WgdRHe1f

Still not fixed. First digit of my address is missing.

This one is still wrong but since you are unable to update original post I'm assuming your personal list is correct?
ooops sorry for the delay in updates.  I've requested that all the miners get refunded as it'll be difficult for us to generate the same amount of BTC with difficulty so high.  Right now my account says that:

"Refund ready for process"

So as soon as they send me the bitcoins, we'll distribute the coins back to everyone.

Please keep watching this thread.  And verify that your addresses are correct! 

Charles
Pages:
Jump to: