Pages:
Author

Topic: KNC Miner [NEPTUNE 3000GHS] GROUP BUY ALL SOLDOUT - page 4. (Read 15721 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Give Chuck some time, I'm sure he's up to something...Knc is delaying refund requests I hear.
Good thing is with btc rates you might get more btc than you would have mined otherwise...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Agreed, disappointed that there hasn't been an update.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
its been 16 days after your request for a refund. Any news?
Activity: 644

EDIT: I don't see BTC rising anytime soon, if anything it's heading down to the 200-300usd area for a while.
I don't think so
Still sucks and knc is not trustworthy anymore...a refund would mean double the coins if you buy back into BTC again.
Those miners, even two of them in a month and a half, and the second by August, will NEVER mine twice the bitcoins than they cost originally.
Yeah but BTC prices might rise before Charles get his refund.... How long does the banktransfer take?

I've been reading the knc thread and people are suggesting asking for BTC refunds since refunds in cash take FOREVER to process (like a month vs a week or two).

EDIT: I don't see BTC rising anytime soon, if anything it's heading down to the 200-300usd area for a while.
Still sucks and knc is not trustworthy anymore...a refund would mean double the coins if you buy back into BTC again.
Those miners, even two of them in a month and a half, and the second by August, will NEVER mine twice the bitcoins than they cost originally.
Yeah but BTC prices might rise before Charles get his refund.... How long does the banktransfer take?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yes but he only said for one unit. What about the other units?

Charles, are you requesting a refund on all units?
Activity: 655
he asked for a refund
I've put in a request to get a refund on one unit so far.  The total of all the people who voted equals close to 1 unit.  I will update you guys when I hear back from them.

I expect a refund of $10170 per unit so you will get that amount turned into BTC and then divided by the amount of shares for 1 unit. 

Can't give you the BTC amount at the moment as it'll depend on when the refund for that unit gets processed. 

Sucks, I kinda wish I had better news on the delivery..

Charles

refund. . . 2 shares. . .

but . . . i expect that i would be refunded for my share of the unit not my buy-in price in BTC.

with btc down vs. US $ i would expect each share to be worth about .66 BTC.

does that make sense? 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where are we at with this Charles?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Refund 1 share I believe....
Vote for refund holding 12 shares.

Edit: Already said that before I noticed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I've put in a request to get a refund on one unit so far.  The total of all the people who voted equals close to 1 unit.  I will update you guys when I hear back from them.

I expect a refund of $10170 per unit so you will get that amount turned into BTC and then divided by the amount of shares for 1 unit. 

Can't give you the BTC amount at the moment as it'll depend on when the refund for that unit gets processed. 

Sucks, I kinda wish I had better news on the delivery..

Charles

but . . . i expect that i would be refunded for my share of the unit not my buy-in price in BTC.

does that make sense? 
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

does that make sense? 
Knc's in BFL mode eh...beware!

Chuck, hurry up with the refund, thing's gonna get ugly with these swedes.

EDIT:

Read this guys: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-spondoolies-tech-sp30-pre-order-specs-069gh-046wgh-575499

Excellent opportunity. I'd buy a share from one of those rigs.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i vote for refund, have 6 shares.
Jupiter 3TH
The window for conversions has now closed we have had over 400 conversions which means we are actively trying to fill all of the orders we have but we will contact customers individually if they are too far back in the queue to be converted. The good news is that the shipment for these orders will begin Tuesday next week after the Easter holidays and we expect it to take only a few days to have all boxes shipped out to customers.

Neptune Power Requirements
While we will not release the maximum performance of the Neptune miner we can now release the required power supply to give people time to purchase them. The maximum power draw will be 2100w of power and we recommend this to be either two 1200w power supplies or three 850watt power supplies. This does include a bit of a safety margin on our side and of course underclocking will be possible to reduce the power requirements even more.

I don't see why the Jupiter would have been a bad chose since it's the same amount of mining power. Anyhow that's to late now so let's do the refund then... Holding 12 shares. Please get it moving ASAP since most people seems to vote for that.
Pages:
Jump to: