Pages:
Author

Topic: KNC Miner [NEPTUNE 3000GHS] GROUP BUY ALL SOLDOUT - page 6. (Read 15721 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Charles do you have a refund plan on your mind  ? (given the silence of knc) .
It turns out ALL asic companies tend to the same behaviour in the end Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sucks how badly this has lost value since they haven't delivered Sad  Ah well, win some lose some.

Yup, shoulda sold it for 35k two months ago:)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Sucks how badly this has lost value since they haven't delivered Sad  Ah well, win some lose some.
Damiano, thanks for watching out for me, but in this case i am the same Charles999.   I explained it minths ago as to why my charles999 account is no longer working.  Please read prevoius messages to catch up. 
I got your other private message to charles999 so if u want more verification, please send another.  I will respond thriugh charles99.

Anyone think we should convert to a Scrypt Titan miner?  I personally dont.  just a thought.

Dont be fooled by the above poster charles99, its a scammer and not the GB leader.

I don't think so.
He's been posting in this thread as charles99 for a while. If he wasn't the same person I'm sure Charles999 would have objected, but take a look at previous posts in the thread and you will see why he hasn't.

This is all you need to read

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-mining-titan-first-scrypt-miner-250mhs-preorder-3640-available-522247

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Anyone think we should convert to a Scrypt Titan miner?  I personally dont.  just a thought.

Dont be fooled by the above poster charles99, its a scammer and not the GB leader.

I don't think so.
He's been posting in this thread as charles99 for a while. If he wasn't the same person I'm sure Charles999 would have objected, but take a look at previous posts in the thread and you will see why he hasn't.

This is all you need to read

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-mining-titan-first-scrypt-miner-250mhs-preorder-3640-available-522247

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Activity: 16
It looks like due the power reduction from their first test units means they are reworking the batches to conform to this improved power consumption. Plus they are reworking their hosting options. Let's ensure we are getting the hosting as Jupiter's were a mess and are not very lenient when you change your mind.

Looks like it is very soon now.

-DE
This is the latest I've got on this also.  They hven't sent any emails.  Sad  our bitcoins are bleeding away each day Sad

all of these could not be mining since knc hasnt produced Neptunes yes.
Yesterday , they announced the successful productoin of 20nm chips. http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/news-and-anouncments/30876-tapeout-of-20nm-asic#post30876
Activity: 655
all of these could not be mining since knc hasnt produced Neptunes yes.
Yesterday , they announced the successful productoin of 20nm chips. http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/news-and-anouncments/30876-tapeout-of-20nm-asic#post30876
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Update on progress please Charles?
Activity: 19
Selling 5 shares at .4 Each.  Message me.
Activity: 265
Football President
I brought 6 shares when BTC was at  $1043  IE 3 BTC

If anyone wants to buy in my 6 share are for sale for 3 BTC
Activity: 262
Charles99, are these mining yet?
Activity: 37
any status update? shouldn't this be hashing by now?
Activity: 46
I have 2 shares in this, willing to sell one of them if anyone is interested? PM with offers.

Charles, please can you confirm I have shares in this group buy?

Activity: 56
All sold out and mining?
Both Ejinte and Hardpick have shares so their offer to sell is valid.  But do not exchange funds until you confirm with me someone actually have shares.
Activity: 644
If anyone is interested in buying my shares send a PM. 0.9BTC each.
Pages:
Jump to: