Pages:
Author

Topic: KNC Miner [NEPTUNE 3000GHS] GROUP BUY ALL SOLDOUT - page 7. (Read 15721 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Football President
I brought 6 shares when BTC was at  $1043  IE 3 BTC

anyone interested to buy these from me  at about  6 BTC  ---- BTC price is $469 at MTgox
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
@stergium - Yes, it'll be in a datacenter along with my other units. 
@maco  -  Sorry, no more shares will be offered for the Neptunes.  If anyone wants to get out of their shares, i will buy it back from them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do we expect more groupbuys organized here?
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
I did not want to know the actual location.
My question was informational as to if you , for instance, work in a datacenter and can/will utilize that space or you have a computer room with servers and will use that.
TOP Secret information!  Just know that it'll be a cold room and there will be plenty of power in the room.  Only thing I am awaiting is the specs on what type of power supply I will need for each unit.  Hope it doesn't require more than 2 power supply per unit.  I hate having an ugly server room with wires running all over the place. 

So far I haven't heard any request for a refund.  I do still check my charles999 account.  These mods don't like to respond to messages I write them so doesn't look like that account is going to be unlocked from sending messages Sad 

Just message me if you need to get a hold of me.  I don't check the thread too much as there's nothing to post here until there's new KNC news. 

Looking forward to delivery. Thanks for all your hard work and time spent setting this all up Charles...

Got any pics of past mining rigs or of the room that will be housing this incoming rig?

What moves are you making right now to get all set up for this inconming equipment?

Oh, and... Anyone who wants to get out, message me with an offer and I'll take your shares.

Wink

Chapps
Activity: 655
I have a question.
Where (location) will the equipment will be hosted? Is the location a known datacenter?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Looking forward to delivery. Thanks for all your hard work and time spent setting this all up Charles...

Got any pics of past mining rigs or of the room that will be housing this incoming rig?

What moves are you making right now to get all set up for this inconming equipment?

Oh, and... Anyone who wants to get out, message me with an offer and I'll take your shares.

Wink

Chapps
I still have access to my account and all my messages and all the payout addresses.  So that'll be fine.  I don't foresee any issues.  It'll just go as plan.   If people message me with my old account Charles999, I can see the messages and message you back on this one.  I just can't respond or post with that account for now.  It'll get resolved.

If you're concerned, I will refund you back your order.

Charles

The ops banned me

This does not bode well ....

If you have lost access to your forum account does that also means you lost access to all the PM's associated with this Group Buy?

Have you have been keeping separate records?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The ops banned me

This does not bode well ....

If you have lost access to your forum account does that also means you lost access to all the PM's associated with this Group Buy?

Have you have been keeping separate records?
Sorry, can't fix it anymore.  The ops banned me for posting a joke link Sad  My bad but didn't think it constituted a ban.  Don't worry I'll send out test payments before the actual payments start.  If you need to get a hold of me, message this account instead as I cannot respond or post from the Charles999 account at the moment. 

Still waiting for the ops to free me from my messaging ban. 

Thanks!

Great!  It's fixed now.

Thanks

This one is missing from your list;

Great!  Thanks for joining the groupbuy.  We are down to 12 Shares available in groupbuy #2.

Charles

In for one share.

Tx ID: 48696030847e8842c213938effa63287bb0593975a2f5dbe6497616e2b99702e

Pay lots of BTC to: 1GcA9E2TpmbHwDabW6s1SVqWf2WgdRHe1f

Still not fixed. First digit of my address is missing.
Great!  It's fixed now.

Thanks

Great!  Thanks for joining the groupbuy.  We are down to 12 Shares available in groupbuy #2.

Charles

In for one share.

Still not fixed. First digit of my address is missing.
Activity: 224
Okay we're officially closed.  All payments have been received.  Thanks everyone for joining the groupbuy. 

Now we all wait and hope the equipment ships EARLY!  Please double check the payment addresses to make sure it's all correct. 

Thanks,
Charles
Activity: 56
is there any room left on this group buy?
Activity: 14
I'd also like a share if one becomes available.  Thanks.
Activity: 23
Can you add me to the reserve list?  Thanks.
Great!  It's fixed now.

Thanks

Great!  Thanks for joining the groupbuy.  We are down to 12 Shares available in groupbuy #2.

Charles

In for one share.

Great!  Thanks for joining the groupbuy.  We are down to 12 Shares available in groupbuy #2.

Charles

In for one share.

Sorry we're not doing half shares and the shares are sold out.  The waiting list will be filled.

Charles

Hi I would like to buy a share.

But I only have 0.25 btc left in my wallet Sad
Activity: 777
Hi I would like to buy a share.

But I only have 0.25 btc left in my wallet Sad
Okay I posted a list of all the Payout addresses.  Please check the list to make sure the amount of shares and your payout address is accurate.  This is just a first draft of the list.  I'll finish cleaning it up later but now I just want to make sure I have everyone.  If I gave you more shares than you purchased, you should tell me also Wink  It'll all come out at the end..  Grin

After checking for accuracy, I will open up some available shares to those who are waiting.  There are a few more who have not paid.
Pages:
Jump to: