Pages:
Author

Topic: Know when to stop a HODL/HOLD - page 12. (Read 41077 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 16, 2019, 02:33:01 PM
Sell coins or tokens only at significant events of the project, such as entering the exchange or any significant partnership. Either continuously monitor the ratio of Bitcoin or Ethereum.
You need to know that factors in order to sell it with your profits, most of the time traders and investors who knows how to anticipate his update
always gained a lots of profits so keep your self monitoring the progress so you will know how and when to hold and sell your assets.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 16, 2019, 02:20:00 PM
Sell coins or tokens only at significant events of the project, such as entering the exchange or any significant partnership. Either continuously monitor the ratio of Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 16, 2019, 01:58:43 PM
Yeah, each coin has its own time of sell. Based on fundamental analysis and roadmap milestones we can take a decision when to sell or buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 01:52:01 PM
everyone has their own purpose when trading in this market, and i believe holding to an coin for too long sometimes is not a good idea, specially when they are not in top cryptos, holding to an unpopular altcoin is risky because the amount of money we invest may never come back when that coin does not have any chance to rise for months, it would be better if we sell and invest in another altcoin.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 16, 2019, 01:11:08 PM
Now the main problem is not when it is necessary to hold coins. And what is best to keep. How will growth affect this market? I saw here that some of my coins do not grow, although the whole market goes to the top.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 01:07:50 PM
Of line, keeping is the better affair to achieve whether you craved to create returns, on the other hand be confident to not mastery as continued as you conscious.
Activity: 35
May 16, 2019, 01:01:39 PM
That's equitable, we get to be deliberate almost that as cryptocurrency cannot be foreseen.The adventurer ballplayer get a plenty of Bitcoin, so you buoy backbone up how various period, on the other hand whether you are a learner so each of that is hard as the father yet has small Bitcoin.
Activity: 36
May 16, 2019, 12:59:06 PM
This is the large issue into bearers.We should not aloof mastery! we should purchase many at beneath and deal at big. whether we desire achieve this this desire create us many richerholding is great on the other hand not great to get.we should increase many.
Activity: 36
May 15, 2019, 01:38:28 PM
Hold keeping your currency until the state are actually steady and the cost of the currency loss up desire be greater finished and you have to be resigned to wait when it arrives to deal the currencies you get
Activity: 35
May 15, 2019, 01:03:26 PM
Exactly, you are equitable. it returns a great age to mastery and purchase backbone whether the marketplace state are not great. whether you are smartness and great at determining the age to purchase so you desire move a profits.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 07:17:11 PM
for myself, I now invest in short-term and prefer to trade because the profits can be quite instant even though it is not large but this method we will not get big losses.
everyone has a different strategy for profit, so determine how to adjust your abilities.
Long-term investment is also profitable but requires great patience, so if the market isn't profitable enough we still hold the coin until it's profitable.
trading at times like this the ups and downs of the market we can also take advantage even though the profits are not large but are smooth and good enough, rather than being unable to produce.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 12, 2019, 07:00:00 PM
for myself, I now invest in short-term and prefer to trade because the profits can be quite instant even though it is not large but this method we will not get big losses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
May 12, 2019, 06:46:04 PM
Newbies can easily be influenced from what they hear from speculations.. I've read several times people tend to advice to hold long term. because its easy for them to say JUST HOLD cause theyre not the one losing! For me its not all about holding, its being smart about your own invesment know when to stop and cut the losses.  

What are your thoughts?
Being smart about your own investment for me is not enough. Sometimes, I just accumulate a great amount of money because of the stroke of luck. That's why I am fund of buying some shitcoins that I think has potential but only invest the money I can lose. I incredibly earn 2000$ from a shitcoin last month and that was a great experience for me.
 For me only bitcoin will increase because it has more potential than other altcoins because there are so many projects who are introducing altcoins but I did not found any better than bitcoin in case of holding. In cryptocurrency we will have to hold our coin because price takes time to rise and time makes everything normal so better hold our coin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 12, 2019, 06:07:41 PM
Storing should be done at the right time as other strategies. What is the point if you are keeping it even if it comes to where you want it? Maybe you hold it for the future, but long waiting will not be better solution.
Activity: 560
May 12, 2019, 12:09:48 AM
You need to take more serious thinking on your investment beforehand, that's why there is a strategy and its called stoploss so you can reduce your loss if a coin gone dump a little before it dumping more.
Activity: 546
May 11, 2019, 11:44:44 PM
Of course you have to use your mind in this industry. You need a great strategies to prevent loss. We don't have to stay in holding specially when you see that the price ia continue to fall that is the time to stop your loss also and to cash out unless you are willing to loss all in your capital. And the other factor is when you see that the price is growing and you know that you are already have even a small income just cash out and invest again to have your capital grow and flow.
Activity: 602
May 11, 2019, 10:55:03 PM
Don't ever let greed move you in the investment into cryptocurrencies. Learning when to sell, buy and hold it's an important decision that every investor should know because it is this decision that would either make you loss or gain profits. You can also know this if you follow up with the developments of the project and get general updates in the crypto market.

Its true because cryptocurrency market always high volatile and very fluctuating. If we want to learn when the right to sell to buy, we should have knowledge about technical analysis and i think there is many website can teach us about this. But i think if we hold coin like bitcoin or ethereum, its better to hold for long term
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 11, 2019, 07:29:54 PM
Don't ever let greed move you in the investment into cryptocurrencies. Learning when to sell, buy and hold it's an important decision that every investor should know because it is this decision that would either make you loss or gain profits. You can also know this if you follow up with the developments of the project and get general updates in the crypto market.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 11, 2019, 07:18:17 PM
market is in a high up condition there is no mistake sell half of the price purchased before because it is seen from the increase now very enough to get a profit
now it's enough to make a profit, if you buy coins when prices are lower.
the market is in good condition and the chances of going up are very likely it is better to wait less, because the market will rise higher or even the market will rise and Bull.
Hold is indeed a good solution but we also see market conditions when we will stop it when we will continue.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 11, 2019, 06:36:51 PM
market is in a high up condition there is no mistake sell half of the price purchased before because it is seen from the increase now very enough to get a profit
Pages:
Jump to: