Pages:
Author

Topic: Know when to stop a HODL/HOLD - page 13. (Read 41077 times)

OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 06:32:08 PM
Great coins always provide huge profits through holding however, if the coin has no future then you need to stop holding that particular coin and start looking for another good coin to invest. I suggest you hold good coins and wait patiently for sometime.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 11, 2019, 06:28:46 PM
I think the last bear season has taught a lot persons lessons, holding is not always profitable, sometimes holding can be disastrous. Holding in an obvious bear season can be heartbreaking. It is not all about holding, but holding smart. Knowing the right time to hold. For instance some persons jumped into the btc wagon when it was at $18,000 and held till it dropped to $4,500 while some persons bought at this level and have been holding all through the current price and may hold till another all time high.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 11, 2019, 06:28:32 PM
Holding is good and profitable but I will advise you to take a second look at the coin you are investing if it has no future because you are wasting your time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2019, 06:05:45 PM
If you think the coin you hodl have no future, then it’s best to stop hodling. Crypto market requires to make good decisions so it’s important to do right move at the right time.
No way to sell the HODL coins because I am bored to hold it anymore. Crypto market capitalization is expanding everyday and HODL is the best option in this case. If there is no meaning to hold the coins then I will stop the holding and sell all my portfolio.
Activity: 854
May 11, 2019, 06:02:29 PM
~
This ius mostly applicable when you invest in shitcoins.
In a case like that, you just have to keep monitoring your investment, else your fund Weill be gone.
A lot if the do no have volume again and it seems there might not be anything positive coming out from them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 11, 2019, 03:43:28 PM
Even if you decide to hold your coins or tokens for a long time, you need to review your investment portfolio at least every six months. Because you need to follow their development strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
May 10, 2019, 09:46:32 AM
If you think the coin you hodl have no future, then it’s best to stop hodling. Crypto market requires to make good decisions so it’s important to do right move at the right time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 10, 2019, 09:22:51 AM
If the price keep pumping up its good to hold and sell soon if the price continue to dump so its better to choose a good coins for a good condition investing and trading.
Good coins always provide nice profits, it's about the timing and if you have a good knowledge you'll be able to catch when the value is dipping and
sell after when the price begin to rise and achieved your target value, everything should be learned inside this market to find your advantages.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 10, 2019, 09:12:14 AM
If the price keep pumping up its good to hold and sell soon if the price continue to dump so its better to choose a good coins for a good condition investing and trading.
Activity: 437
May 10, 2019, 09:11:30 AM
People who are intelligent and knowledgeable about the crypto market sometimes fail continuously. Therefore, Newbies cannot be infallible. I think their information should be received and selected in accordance with their thoughts. Listening to one side is dangerous because success will only come when you know who knows how many hundred wins. Keep the Altcoins when and should sell when it depends on your own vision.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 10, 2019, 09:08:37 AM
I think newbies don't simply hodl so it does not matter. Just hodl! is good if you hodl bitcoin but otherwise you need to stop hodling one time.

Are saying that if you are not hodling bitcoin, then you need to stop hodling sometimes? Actually, there is really some other crypto that is good in terms of hodling except for bitcoin, there are always an option in crypto, what important is that, you know what you hodl, its capabilities and possibilities to make your investment grow.
Activity: 154
May 10, 2019, 09:02:33 AM
I personally chose a project for myself and invest in it, for me it is no longer raw, but a finished product, project tokens also have a starting price and an exchange where they will undergo listing http://gexan.io/
And what is the starting price promised for this token? It became interesting to learn for yourself
The starting price is $ 0.7, it may be falling after a massive sale, but it is made in 2 stages, and in the future I hope for growth Smiley
Activity: 616
May 10, 2019, 08:57:59 AM
There are times when holding back, and selling, all depends on your own thinking and needs. Remember, don't be too greedy, if you get a good moment, you must be prepared to spend it.
Activity: 76
May 10, 2019, 08:57:05 AM
I personally chose a project for myself and invest in it, for me it is no longer raw, but a finished product, project tokens also have a starting price and an exchange where they will undergo listing http://gexan.io/
And what is the starting price promised for this token? It became interesting to learn for yourself
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
May 10, 2019, 08:55:27 AM
yes for me to invest depends on the coins we invest and also the situation at that time, on the one hand all are controlled within ourselves. I mean profit depends on how we can sell when there is an opportunity.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 10, 2019, 08:52:53 AM
You only need to HODL Bitcoin and those coins in which you are sure that they will show strong growth in the future. Today, from the top coins, I would hold only Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and TRON.
From young and very perspective im hodling TAU (taucoin.io)

Only bitcoin can increase? You may hold few altcoin too which can give you good returns but the topic is stand not for that the topic stands for the appropriate time of holding a coin or token.

More trust with the main coin or also called BITCOIN because the price is very good at this time to invest because at the end of the year you will see new things waiting.
no one knows exactly what will happen at the end of the year. but you are right about the fact that we can trust to bitcoin. and it deserves to be bought
Activity: 154
May 10, 2019, 08:52:46 AM
copper member
Activity: 287
May 10, 2019, 08:32:28 AM
Newbies can easily be influenced from what they hear from speculations.. I've read several times people tend to advice to hold long term. because its easy for them to say JUST HOLD cause theyre not the one losing! For me its not all about holding, its being smart about your own invesment know when to stop and cut the losses.  

What are your thoughts?
Being smart about your own investment for me is not enough. Sometimes, I just accumulate a great amount of money because of the stroke of luck. That's why I am fund of buying some shitcoins that I think has potential but only invest the money I can lose. I incredibly earn 2000$ from a shitcoin last month and that was a great experience for me.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 10, 2019, 08:09:25 AM
You only need to HODL Bitcoin and those coins in which you are sure that they will show strong growth in the future. Today, from the top coins, I would hold only Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and TRON.
From young and very perspective im hodling TAU (taucoin.io)

Only bitcoin can increase? You may hold few altcoin too which can give you good returns but the topic is stand not for that the topic stands for the appropriate time of holding a coin or token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 02, 2019, 11:45:17 AM
Hey there everyone, doing fine? I was lately searching for a great decentralized exchange and read some reviews on weidex - as I see, pretty widely discussed. Have you heard of the project? And what are your thoughts on them? Cause so far they look very advanced
Pages:
Jump to: