Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment - page 3. (Read 17858 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I think that the limit of the amount that we could lose should be determined in advance. I also had this situation when I bought a coin, which has now fallen in price. Probably 50 percent of the loss will be enough to make a decision about the sale.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
The strategy I have actually adopted to save my investment from such lost is to set a limit for every investment I make. There are times I fail to comply with my own set limits though but at least setting limits, high and low limits tells you who withdraw and save your investment from further dwindling. It is sometimes very difficult though but it is possible through commitment
Activity: 390

Agreed, in fact, I do't see any wrong with long term waiting. The problem i which I saw is what if the coins We hold for is wrong? that's the reason why there is no guarantee in my opinion. But the coins that belong to top 10 in the market has a high chances for us to gain more in long term holdings.
yes nothing any wrong for long term hold some altcoin especially they have good fundamental in future, but the problem usually come from internal, sometime maybe they need money and forced them to sell the asset even market condition is bad
Activity: 1190
What I know when I have to sell my crypto is when the crypto price is high and at that time we have to buy it cheaper than what we sell. Maybe everyone already knows this basic thing. That's what I do, when I have to sell my crypto investment. So it's easier to understand to benefit from crypto investments.
Activity: 812
www.cd3d.app
I will stop playing crypto currencies and sell all of my crypto currency investments when I monitor the decline of crypto currencies. This decline occurred for six consecutive months with a decline reaching 50%. Of course I will sell all my assets before I experience a huge loss. I don't want to be poor. I must have a strategy to stop investing when the price is far from my expectations. Besides that, I always apply risk management that I have considered at the beginning so that I will not experience profound losses. I have management how to reduce the risk of every decision I make.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Some persons are just usually too adamant about letting go of their crypto coins even when it is very glaring that there is no recovery for such a coin. The end results is usually regret.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Every trader likes to make profit but the strategy use by every one is what keep you going.

Knowing TA will be an advantage on getting to know what to buy and sell at a significant time which I think is the key to every trade , many got their finger burnt due to inpatient and now conversant with the market on when to buy and sell why some also loss due to greed .

But my advice still go to you all to at least learn some technical analysis to be among as no clue of what you get in is as much as losing your investment.
I recommend always taking profits and trading cryptocurrency every day. You need to have money in order to buy a cryptocurrency when it falls by 10-20%.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good essentially keep off on scare marketing, this is not a method to abbreviate releases. The excellent age representing you to deal is resigned, i signify wait representing the equitable age when marketplace cost are full cured. Achieve not create choice without thought various period so that you buoy not blaime your ego in the forthcoming.
Activity: 34
Thanks representing your data on the other hand representing me whether the item get not great propose i anticipate thats age representing us to deal our item. So in this age i anticipate ethereum and bitcoin is extremely possible to get in the forthcoming.
copper member
Activity: 168
Every trader likes to make profit but the strategy use by every one is what keep you going.

Knowing TA will be an advantage on getting to know what to buy and sell at a significant time which I think is the key to every trade , many got their finger burnt due to inpatient and now conversant with the market on when to buy and sell why some also loss due to greed .

But my advice still go to you all to at least learn some technical analysis to be among as no clue of what you get in is as much as losing your investment.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
If youre huge money on the line. Panic button is quite easy to press. Of course money isnt that easy to earn and those investors also have fear that they might lose huge money in a short period of time. Cannot blame them, but they are always reminded how volatile this crypto space and one requirement here that you need is patience. Without this, you cant earn big. No guts no glory in the game of trading.
Most important is sufficient profit to become a benchmark for crypto sales. Because human nature is greedy, which always feels lacking even though profits have been obtained. So in my opinion the best time to sell crypto is a time when profit is sufficient.
Of course there is no standard of how much profit is enough, because the wishes of each person must be different. I suggest avoiding greed because in crypto trading greed can actually result in losses.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
You will know when to sell your crypto investment when you think and calculate that you already have enough margin or profit from the investment. But this is also tricky and could be made you feel frustrated if the price is becoming higher than when you sold.
Events when we sell that according to a hunch will drop again or become a stable price, and in fact prices continue to rise and that is annoying and but that has become commonplace because prices are difficult to predict.
and things like that that I often experience and I'm used to, and the most important thing is that I sell it when the price goes up and I make a profit.
Activity: 616
Knowing when to enter trade and when to exit trade are the two most important knowledge anyone can posses in crypto. People blindly hodl riding from the top to the bottom hoping to rise again, why other take profits at different rise and fall. At the end they are always in profit whether the market is bleeding or in green.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
You will know when to sell your crypto investment when you think and calculate that you already have enough margin or profit from the investment. But this is also tricky and could be made you feel frustrated if the price is becoming higher than when you sold.
to sell it you must have a target, if you have reached your target, maybe you can sell it.
do not be too big or greedy for profit, because market movements are unpredictable because you can lose if you are too greedy to continue to wait until your greed is reached.
often check market movements, if your coins have gone up well enough you have to sell them before it's too late and the market can go down again.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
Activity: 152
Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment or keep holding it is the most tricky thing to know in crypto currency, there is no way to exactly when to sell or not, one can only set profits margin or loss margin to determine what they should do with their investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Welcome to the club mate, to sell your coins it depends on you. But if you see the price is more than what you had purchased you can sell it anytime you want. However, you must set target of how many percent of profit you want to set it to sell your coins. Get it?
all of it is determined from the beginning of his planning when starting an investment. do not forget to determine the time and benefits that will be obtained when doing research before investing. it is important for me to invest in the long term.
Long-term investment does not guarantee that it will benefit us because it all depends on sales.
so the best time to sell is when we make a profit.
we cannot target when we will sell because the market is unpredictable.

Agreed, in fact, I do't see any wrong with long term waiting. The problem i which I saw is what if the coins We hold for is wrong? that's the reason why there is no guarantee in my opinion. But the coins that belong to top 10 in the market has a high chances for us to gain more in long term holdings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
There are times when you hoped a coin you are holding falls so sharp. You expected the coin to rise but it never did and keeps falling. It is better you sell off that coin early than look at the coin to turn into nothing. Half a loaf is surely better than none.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
It is a regular skill of every successful investor, knowing when to cash out. Clever investors are happy with 40 percent profit from each coin and they never stay in a coin for longer than several weeks. But this kind of trading is very risky, so you always need to be careful.
Activity: 31
The better age to move away of a commerce is when you actualize your trading target representing that particular currency. Profits entrancing is extremely significant, this is reason you should not be prehensile and and always pierce to your trading program.
Pages:
Jump to: