Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment - page 7. (Read 17858 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 4
This is very vital knowledge everyone should have. Knowing when to sell and buy and make you na millionaire and could make you na pauper.  You should not sell off your token just because you frustrated, take time to analyse the market conditions. Some people already learnt the hard way from the bull run in 2017. It is a painful experience, to avoid such experiences it is compulsory you know when to sell and buy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
Very fine line between sell or even hold. In 2017, many earned big money, but many were left with losses simply because they did not sell on time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Easy,its all about having a price target and don't be too greedy ,I'm waiting for ATH bullruns so I will start removing my profits ,bitcoin doesn't have to be 50,000$ per one ,greediness won't help
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
You who have made an investment and you should also know how the development of the project, remember if you get the profits immediately sell it (don't be too greedy) because market will drop quickly
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
usually important moments occur when we are careless, I mean you need to monitor market movements and also information in various sources related to crypto. every day I always do this and see the price movements of the coins that I have. if there are no further price developments it is better to exchange with other coins.
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
At intervals when price increases always try to take profit.  Don't be greedy and loose all. Before going into a trade try and have a said target and be disciplined enough to sell at your target
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
When everyone doesn't feel scared and greedy that the market will continue to rise despite whether it has increased too much in a short time. That's when you should take profits early, don't expect to sell at the ATH price
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I never sell if there is a rumour about getting listed on the exchange. For big coins, I sell immediately after every bull run and this my only working strategy on the crypto markets.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
It depends on you. I believe their no extract time to sell it. if you are happy with your profit, then sell them and get your profit. Study market cycle and previous price chart. then i think you can decide profit is enough or not. and don't lose your hope and never leave this field. I believe the future is heard.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I anticipate the crucial to winner in crypto is not grasping. I always deal my strikes when my mints get accrued close to 30% - 50%. so I desire capture work and put. when the cost goes up anew I desire deal and when the cost goes consume I desire hodl. I incline towards to capture a small profits on the other hand sure buoy. fairly than inactivity continued with undeterminable profits.
This is really nice good strategy and all of us should deal like this we should not think about selling or trading about our investment but now is not good time to sell your investment because price is not very high so it is not profit worthy better if we hold it so it will be high for you and get you earn maximum profit.
The good time to sell is during euphoria when everyone is excited about the price of a given stock. We may not get to sell the utmost top but selling slosebtobit is heavenly. Practice and patience makes the difference here.
Euphoria case is not a good time to sell the whole portfolio in my opinion. If prices are making a new ATH every day how will you detect the top for exit point? Profits will follow the right sequence of trades but every trader should have an exceptional case.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
I anticipate the crucial to winner in crypto is not grasping. I always deal my strikes when my mints get accrued close to 30% - 50%. so I desire capture work and put. when the cost goes up anew I desire deal and when the cost goes consume I desire hodl. I incline towards to capture a small profits on the other hand sure buoy. fairly than inactivity continued with undeterminable profits.
This is really nice good strategy and all of us should deal like this we should not think about selling or trading about our investment but now is not good time to sell your investment because price is not very high so it is not profit worthy better if we hold it so it will be high for you and get you earn maximum profit.
The good time to sell is during euphoria when everyone is excited about the price of a given stock. We may not get to sell the utmost top but selling slosebtobit is heavenly. Practice and patience makes the difference here.
Activity: 644
If you feel that you lose 50% of your investment, I think you should sell it before it goes to zero. It is okay to take the loss and be better for next investment using that 50% left on you as it could maybe give you a greater profit that could fill your lose money from the earlier bad investment you've entered. It is better to give up sometimes rather than hoping in this kind of situation.
Activity: 426
 I always monitor the market very carefully when it grows and when it falls.  And the main thing is not to miss the moment when the market begins to go to the bottom.  Then you need to reset everything.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Studying and monitoring the market price will help you know the trend and sales of prices so as a trader or investor, you need to really take a critical look at the state of market before selling off your cryptocurrency investment in order not to incur lost.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
If you find out that the price is more than what you had purchase, the discretion will still depend on you if if you like to sell it or not.
But if I were you if it is already 30% profit you have you can sell it then buy when the price goes deep again then hold in a long term.
In this way for sure you can get profit in the end.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I have similar case with you. I know like 90% of coins I bought when I joined crypto drained in my wallet cos I was patiently waiting for their spike in price. Its good for one to have a decision when to sell even if at a loss rather than losing out entirely.
Activity: 602
First of all, I don't think you will know when you need to sell after you get profit beside your investment for the first time because it makes your mind doubt whether you want to sell it or just hold it until you get more profits.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
each has its own strategy, and if the coins were kept for a year in anticipation of growth, then now there is no point in selling. And in a short course, if you bought and the asset has grown, you have to sell, and in the fall again to take.
unfortunately sometimes there are projects that don't last up to one year. where after they are registered in exchange, the developer leaves the project and there is no development. it makes us save coins that don't have progress in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
For you to know the correct time to sell off
Then it must be you that Selected the entry point.

So dyor and make the purchase point yourself only that way can you get the selling point accurately
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
each has its own strategy, and if the coins were kept for a year in anticipation of growth, then now there is no point in selling. And in a short course, if you bought and the asset has grown, you have to sell, and in the fall again to take.
Pages:
Jump to: