Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment - page 5. (Read 17858 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
With each of my new days in the cryptocurrency market, I have more confidence in the future tomorrow.
It appears from the experience that I try to accumulate.
Because of this, I have enough knowledge to determine the time for the sale of coins at the most opportune moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is a very individual question and each approaches it differently.  For example, I very often monitor the market and starting from the mood of the market itself, if the trend comes to the top, then I hold if it starts to fall, I sell.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
The crypto market is very volatile, but when the market shows a positive direction with high pumping prices it can be an option to sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
You will not be able to guess the right moment. It is important to understand the market situation and not to listen to the community of this forum. No one here knows anything. Most often there are very deceptive reviews. Therefore, you should study this industry and especially the dynamics of prices in the market. And then you will have an exact opinion. And you won't blame or thank anyone but yourself.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
if you are short term investor, then it is necessary you know when to sell but if you are mid or long term investor then there shouldn't be so much eagerness to sell because such quick hasty decision could lead to regrets especially when that project is very active in development and other fundamentals, so sometimes it is advisable to hold a bit for the project to be fully develop to some extent before selling. But of course individual difference.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Equitable instantly is the better age to deal any bitcoin as we assume 't recognise whether the cost could breakthrough many than instantly or not. Patch we yet get age to deal, it's greater to capture the profits basic and so wait representing added age to purchase anew. On the other hand whether we get added design to mastery representing many, so we require to anticipate almost this opportunity as we never base the equivalent opportunity anew in the forthcoming. It is greater to capture the chance that we look at the marketplace so we could yet last.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
When I am buying something i always set up a point where I am going to sell my bag. having such plan can prevent FOMO, because you know, where to sell 50% of position and where to sell all tokens
This is called a trading/investment plan. Before you any trade, you need to make a plan for all price change scenarios. Those who trade without a strategy are in most cases doomed to failure.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
For me i would sell my investments when i feel like i accumulated the amount of profit i want, even if you missed the all time high you still made profit, it's better with profit than without it, then you can pick whether you invest it again or just keep it, it's not that hard, don't let your greed dictate you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
There are some situation that are just beyond your control. Imagine investing in a coin and later fall as low a s -x10 the ICO price.
I am sure you will never want to sell at such price and think of moving on, giu just have to was it until it rises.
Well, it can be funny, you just have to take it as it is.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
When I am buying something i always set up a point where I am going to sell my bag. having such plan can prevent FOMO, because you know, where to sell 50% of position and where to sell all tokens
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Just look at the volumes, if everybody is selling then it's time to buy, the same goes for the reverse, this is not complicated if you pay attention to details.
yes everything seems easy. until you get into it. And the more you start to understand, the more you understand that you still don't understand much. The whole point in the intricacies of work, especially in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It is actually heavy to separate when to deal your assets as not everybody could deal it at miss. Thither are any humans who select to behind and mastery their assets patch others select to abbreviate release.We each get dissimilar conclusion and location of opinion you should just capture additional humans 's chat as a guidebook not as your go. Mention everybody get dissimilar type.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Just look at the volumes, if everybody is selling then it's time to buy, the same goes for the reverse, this is not complicated if you pay attention to details.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
YES it happens that you enter for a short time, but the asset does not go in the right direction, and you have to either wait for it to grow or close on a small fall, then everyone decides for himself what to do.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Remember to never sell your currency at a lower cost price. Before buying a cryptocurrency, you need to verify that the project has a scam. Buy low and sell high. Very suitable for encryption...
all traders have such a plan. but sometimes the market situation is different. it makes traders have to hold their assets longer before making a profit. different from daily traders, because they have the ability to analyze good assets to get daily profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Remember to never sell your currency at a lower cost price. Before buying a cryptocurrency, you need to verify that the project has a scam. Buy low and sell high. Very suitable for encryption...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
This answer will be relative, because the graph of each coin is different and this of course depends on the current market situation. Most people will start to panic when prices go down even though the situation at that time is being corrected so the right step is always to determine the OP then TP in the form of%, otherwise it will cause greed.
That's what I do in trading, don't need too many TPs, we can get out of trading and enter other trades.
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
It is not enough to have constant access to price information. Be it a computer or smartphone, the main thing is to know when and what exactly you need to sell, and what to buy, so that the overall portfolio grows.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I think it is very important what coin in my crypto portfolio. If these are reliable coins, then there is no point in panicking because of minor fluctuations in the price of coins. But if you have a shitcoins in your crypto portfolio, what to do with such coins, it's up to you.

That's right, will be depends on what kinds of assets you have, knowing the value and the progress of your coins is very important so you will be ale to act according o what the situations is providing to you, needs to act carefully in order to have a good outcome.
I use a smartphone application to monitor price changes that occur in the crypto market, so I know when to sell and when to buy.  currently, trading is very profitable, in recent days the price changes have been very fast  Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
Emotional people leave the market when they feel they are sick and tired with everything that is connected with the cryptocurrencies. However, the best variant is to calculate if you made some profit to quit trading. If yes and you do not want to deal with it more, sell crypto and end your activity.
t is a simple and fast way to overcome all one's worries but I think it is very unfortunate if people have to leave now while the development of crypto and blockchain has grown so that it would be better for them not to leave but only to pause while waiting for the right moment to return because if we want to wait then I'm sure everything will improve again
Pages:
Jump to: