Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowing when to sell off your crypto investment - page 6. (Read 17858 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
As someone who is getting involved in cryptocurrency, you must have a clear vision about what you are getting involved into and know what could happen with it at anytime because nothing is absolutely certain in this space.
In addition, strategies are also important for running your business on Crypto.
and we must be prepared for whatever will happen at the Crypto because no one knows the next Crypto movement.
to sell or buy Crypto currencies we must know the movements so that we must check frequently so that our actions are not wrong.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
I personally think we should be more reasonable with our investments considering the highly volatile nature of the market.  Many people put a coin in the hold, trusting that the coin will take off a few times. Yet, I trust that in the event that you see the development of a coin, and you are currently making a benefit from it, you ought not drop it for quite a while. Today, the coin has a particular price, however tomorrow it might have dumped hard. I feel you should just try to take profits from your holdings at every possible time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
That's right, will be depends on what kinds of assets you have, knowing the value and the progress of your coins is very important so you will be ale to act according o what the situations is providing to you, needs to act carefully in order to have a good outcome.
you are right, it is very important for us to know the development of the value of assets that we have. so we can determine the trade we do. we have to look at market developments at any time because it can help us determine the selling price at any time.
Indeed having eyes on the market is very important so if we will know actually when we will have to sell and when we will have to buy so this way we can reduce the chances of panic selling, those who are selling at panic will suffer lose, better analyze the market them make any decision, now is the time to buy as price is very low but there are so many chances for the price to be higher more than double of its price.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
As someone who is getting involved in cryptocurrency, you must have a clear vision about what you are getting involved into and know what could happen with it at anytime because nothing is absolutely certain in this space.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Unfortunately, now Altcoins are lagging behind Bitcoin in the pace of recovery. Therefore, either wait until they are restored, or merge for nothing.
Activity: 1078
It is rather difficult to say when it is the right time to sell your crypto. I think the best time for sell is when everyone around you is talking about Bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies, which means crypto is on the top of hype.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Do not rush to sell coins even though the market conditions are growing. See the situation happening in the crypto market now. I think the price of all the coins can still pump higher. But if you are a short term trader, of course, you can sell when the price of the coin has increased and given you profit.
If you have your plans and you see that its already bringing something then you can complete your trade and be happy for the outcome, greed
is one of those big hindrance to make a good profits as you've been controlled by your greediness you'll be missing the opportunities.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
with use of preparedness on possession with information and authorization of funds to gives confirmation as the following terms of manage on plan with bitcoin business on exchange market to work with the trading.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Thither is no common principle representing marketing crypto, as everybody has his have restricts to purchase, mastery and deal his crypto. Nevertheless, aloof keeping your modes without having whatever doorways in your apperception strength create you miss a plenty of possibilities that arrive occasionally on the marketplace.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Do not rush to sell coins even though the market conditions are growing. See the situation happening in the crypto market now. I think the price of all the coins can still pump higher. But if you are a short term trader, of course, you can sell when the price of the coin has increased and given you profit.
Activity: 588
Emotional people leave the market when they feel they are sick and tired with everything that is connected with the cryptocurrencies. However, the best variant is to calculate if you made some profit to quit trading. If yes and you do not want to deal with it more, sell crypto and end your activity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
If you accurately guess the time when you have to sell your coins in the cryptocurrency market, then you can get a very good profit.
Now the market is on a serious rise.
Coin prices are rising and very soon their high point will come.
Activity: 644
To be honest it's hard when to sell off your crypto. And sometimes no matter how knowledgeable you are in trading, you will experienced loses from time to time. Even if you are using bots to trade it will also have a profit loss. However, experienced will be our best teacher and to be wise when to sell and when to buy.
Activity: 1120
That's right, will be depends on what kinds of assets you have, knowing the value and the progress of your coins is very important so you will be ale to act according o what the situations is providing to you, needs to act carefully in order to have a good outcome.
you are right, it is very important for us to know the development of the value of assets that we have. so we can determine the trade we do. we have to look at market developments at any time because it can help us determine the selling price at any time.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
make sure to always monitor the market conditions and also the coins that we have so as not to miss time to sell, because to know the right time to sell basically when we see the assets we have in the wallet experiencing price developments.
Activity: 756
Most importantly, I advice any holder or investor to have a mobile app that shows the market data on your phone. You get updated with every situation and know when to enter or exit the market
It’s nice to watch the market on a mobile, but it’s important if you trade within a day, and if for a long time, in the morning and in the evening it can be done on a stationary computer
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
I think it is very important what coin in my crypto portfolio. If these are reliable coins, then there is no point in panicking because of minor fluctuations in the price of coins. But if you have a shitcoins in your crypto portfolio, what to do with such coins, it's up to you.

copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Most importantly, I advice any holder or investor to have a mobile app that shows the market data on your phone. You get updated with every situation and know when to enter or exit the market
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
I think it is very important what coin in my crypto portfolio. If these are reliable coins, then there is no point in panicking because of minor fluctuations in the price of coins. But if you have a shitcoins in your crypto portfolio, what to do with such coins, it's up to you.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Very fine line between sell or even hold. In 2017, many earned big money, but many were left with losses simply because they did not sell on time.
you are right, all is just a matter of the right time we can choose. because most of them regret not selling because they want to get greedy and wait. but in fact in 2018 it was all bad news for those who did not sell and they suffered losses from holding assets too long.
Pages:
Jump to: