Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 10. (Read 7912 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:51:09 AM
Absolutely. Without knowledge then you are walking in blindly into anything that you are doing. The best way to understand the market is to gain more knowledge by interacting with people and doing research into the coins.Once the foundation is built on knowledge then it is not hard to start making the best decisions from there and that is what matters.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:16:32 PM
I think that in crypt you need to rely only on your knowledge and learns technical analysis, in addition there is a lot of scam that can be knocked off the right path
legendary
Activity: 2171
Merit: 1201
September 23, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
I think to do anything we all need to have a basic foundation. So, when joining the forum, everyone needs to stay here long enough to gain more knowledge and experience. All ignorance and persistence lead to failure. In addition, actively contributing ideas as well as receiving them helps us to constantly learn and become better.

An experience that I found out that whether it was new to the market or had been trading for some time, it took a bit of money. That is what we trade for wisdom and intelligence in every field
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
That's right, entering the crypto world without knowledge will only get losses because of the risks that exist, knowledge becomes an important capital to minimize risk and get the opportunity to get profit.
Activity: 170
September 23, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
I used to have a panic for anything. Now thanks to a long correction, I even disaccustomed to constantly check the courses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 23, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
You`re right. I went through a long and hard way of studying the trading materials and keep doing it to be even more successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
without any knowledge will be wrong and meaningless. as well as knowledge about crypto. therefore this forum was created. the aim is to share experiences to solve problems experienced by members in conducting trade, investment, mining and so on.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
Yes, it is true. Knowledge is very important as a foundation for continuing the burden in this bitcoin world. It is strong and persists whatever happens. It is also very important before investing.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 23, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
I am sure that without fundamental knowledge of the crypto currency, newcomers will find it extremely difficult to join this sphere of activity. On this you need to constantly learn and fill all the knowledge about crypto-currencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
yes i do believe that knowledge is the foundation in everything in crypto. without knowledge you will have a hard time understanding every detail that happen in the world of crypto. do some research and ask for someon who knows already so that you can do things easily.
Activity: 90
September 23, 2018, 07:09:18 AM
Knowledge could come from experience as well. I bet many long-time traders and holders make as big today not come from just simple luck but from how they learned through many raise and fall of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 232
September 23, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
I think to do anything we all need to have a basic foundation. So, when joining the forum, everyone needs to stay here long enough to gain more knowledge and experience. All ignorance and persistence lead to failure. In addition, actively contributing ideas as well as receiving them helps us to constantly learn and become better.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
September 23, 2018, 06:33:55 AM
In everything we do the most important is our knowledge so that we can make our task very well,same in Cryptocurrency our knowledge is very important because this is our weapon to make our daily task properly and also helps us to achieve our goals.
Activity: 275
September 23, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
In fact, it turns out that knowledge helps us choose which project we should choose as an investment, and which project we should choose as a reward, and we must always learn, even if you don't want it.
Activity: 118
September 23, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
Knowledge is the foundation of everything in this word. Here in the cryptowolrd it the same, you must gather your knowledge first before taking another step to the top because when you start at top without the right supply of knowledge you will eventually go down.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
Yes this is very right and up to the mark statement that knowledge is the foundation for any work of any investment one must have appropriate knowledge with it nobody can work in any field, first knowledge then investment or work is the right principal.
Activity: 406
September 23, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
Knowledge is essential in the field of investment. If you do not understand financial indicators, you will not know what you are investing in. That is why we need to cultivate more knowledge about the financial sector and the field you want to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

right, the statement you convey is very true. because without knowledge we will not know. as well as cryptocurrency, knowledge of digital currencies also requires knowledge. without knowledge about crypto, it is likely that we will suffer a lot if we invest.
Activity: 6
September 23, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

you said very correct. you will probably feel more confident than the money you spend on cryptography to find out and choose the best for yourself Wink Wink Smiley Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
I completely agree with you that knowledge is simply necessary if you want to become successful in the crypto currency, so I am constantly learning and trying to learn something new for myself! But in the crypto currency, newcomers can also be infected, without much knowledge and experience.
Pages:
Jump to: