Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 5. (Read 7912 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
in no case do not invest in the market if you do not understand it thoroughly because most likely you will lose your money. a lot of newbies just lost their coins
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
it's so good ... knowledge, experience and patience I think that is the key to success, whether it's for work in the real world or even in the cryptocurrency world,
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
the knowledge is what matters most in this market, thanks to the knowledge you can make your predictions or know how to manage the market in the coming days, that will allow you to generate good profits if that's why you're here, there are also people who want to know for knowing, these usually become collaborators and you can see them among the legendary members of the forum.
Knowledge is the basis for success in every area. Ignorant people cannot be successful. The market needs smart people to operate it. It all depends on us and our skills that grow from deep knowledge of the crypto.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 11, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
I can remember how hard it was to get the idea of blockchain when I just entered crypto. Tons of literature, articles and forums became my best friends for several months  Cheesy
Well, now this interest is becoming to give its first fruit..
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
I think so too. Knowledge of any kind of activity has always been the basis. And cryptocurrency is no exception. Here you need to have strong nerves, patience and a large store of knowledge. Therefore, I always tend to do so. What is first of all useful, and then put it on the practice.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:48:08 PM
The level at which the forum has now gotten to, requires that one keeps searching for knowledge. Not only as regards to the forum alone, but also in the entire crypto space, learning is essential. Only the dead is only fit to stop learning. Inasmuch as one is still alive, learning is essential.
Wow, that's a powerful message. I agree with you completely: while we are alive we must learn, and only the dead can stop learning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 02:41:49 PM
very good message, thank you. We need the foundation of knowledge, and we need to build it ourselves because nobody teaches that in school.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 10, 2018, 10:25:46 AM
to work on decision as applying use with customs on basics with technical competence to learn of more as further to attains as extent and managing with modest on qualification as appealing tasks of finance with the option of offers from the blockchain technology.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
This is for sure - knowledge is power, and as you rightly noted, learning is a continuous process!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 10:05:46 AM
I think not only in crypto but in any investment as well. Learning the foundation gives you the confidence needed especially in the speculative crypto market where prices may rise or fall instantly. You can only mitigate loss if you know the ins-and-outs of cryptocurrency and that is by really researching and knowing everything about it. No short cut.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
It seems to me that there are very few people here who would not agree with this, but this knowledge needs to be gained in order to use it, so I would probably recommend to study education very seriously today because it is important.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 10:00:12 AM
Thanks. I absolutely agree with you.
Activity: 653
October 10, 2018, 09:58:37 AM
That true, knowledge is more important and best thing where before making investment at some ico project, we have to know about what the vision and mission of ico project and how the background of ico and team owner, trust or not for investment of ico.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 10, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
Knowledge is very important in the crypto world. Every time I wanted to invest in something I made sure I took some time before to read about that specific coin and project and to research as much as I could. It helped me a lot.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
I believe that it is very important to have certain knowledge about cryptocurrency before you begin to deal with them. Knowledge of trading on various exchanges and knowledge of programming languages will be a good basis for your profit.
Activity: 74
October 10, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Our knowledge has always helped us and will never interfere with us , but will only give us benefit , and a special benefit will be in the world of cryptocurrency, here knowledge is worth its weight in gold. Success in knowledge
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
October 10, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
I really agree with you, without knowledge, we will not succeed in anything, Bitcointalk Forum is one of my favorite places to get knowledge, many useful things we can get here, provided we diligently read threads,
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Yes 90% of success is because a person is equipped with knowledge in the field that he is in. Same with crypto know the basics and enhance yourself so that you can also make the best decision.
Activity: 532
October 10, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
In any case, the initial basic knowledge and skills are the basis on which everything else will be built later. The field of cryptocurrency is a new growing industry. And although now there are still a lot of newbies here - but every month they quantity are getting smaller. Because only experienced and knowledgeable people will succeed here.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:19:51 AM
With great knowledge comes great power. Meanwhile, check out this cool article regarding blockchain technology to let this impart some wisdom: https://pumapay.io/blockchain-technology-reshaping-world/
Pages:
Jump to: