Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 7. (Read 7912 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2018, 06:06:48 AM
Without any knowledge you cannot trade and you shouldn't invest too.
Knowledge is the king. First everyone must educate themselves to trade and invest.
This is the main reason of scammers will never die. They will find un-educated people everytime.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 03, 2018, 06:05:21 AM
Of course, knowledge is the foundation and is the most important, but sometimes theory is not needed, what is needed is practice... and in my opinion to be able to fully understand the cryptocurrency one must really practice and jump indirectly, because if only based on theory, their knowledge is like nonsense, and now I see many who only know cryptocurrency but are not involved in it...
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:57:55 AM
Yeah, knowledge is a foundation and you can create your portfolio based on your knowledges. So it is really unique source of information.
Gain knowledges and then gain profit!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 03, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
Experience means everything in crypto, you need at least a year to understand the mechanism and found some reliable projects to follow and invest.I would say it is important for the newbies to join strong community where people can share their experience and feel free in discussing new stuff.Mostly you need to study on your own, analysing the material and historical charts .I was lucky to know crypto faster because I joined LCS ( Localcoinswap)and it was my first experience in knowing DEX exchanges. Great community feeeback.Also had some ups and downs doing bounty for scam projects but generally you need to be positive about what you do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
That is certainly true. In order to make a gamble first in the crypto world, first you must equip with a certain knowledge to ensure that your funds are safe and you know what you are doing.
as long as we read more and learn from experience that the nature of crypto is very easy to change, which is why we are required to remain calm in any condition, because it will be better again later
Activity: 448
October 02, 2018, 11:56:13 PM
the knowledge is what matters most in this market, thanks to the knowledge you can make your predictions or know how to manage the market in the coming days, that will allow you to generate good profits if that's why you're here, there are also people who want to know for knowing, these usually become collaborators and you can see them among the legendary members of the forum.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:54:01 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
[/quoto]
I think everyone today rushed to the crypto arena and blindly explored it without knowing what was being done hey, this is the main reason why there are no qualified crypto candidates, we don't care as long as we get money from crypto, here is a group of people panic easily Visit the market for prices and sell at low prices. Investing in knowledge is one of the best things you can do on this platform because you not only list you about crypto's potential, but also help make money for important investments.
Activity: 149
October 02, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
That is certainly true. In order to make a gamble first in the crypto world, first you must equip with a certain knowledge to ensure that your funds are safe and you know what you are doing.
They should try to protect their assets.
The coin should not be the only investment that they have too.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
Activity: 206
October 02, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
many are overlooking this is without a doubt an imperative reality. many are just with following in the strides of others without comprehending what they are doing. This is a great deal occurring in the crypto as in contributing, ICO and abundance. on the outcomes, obviously, would not be great and many are not ready to survive in light of the fact that it has no profound information about crypto.
Activity: 728
October 01, 2018, 03:58:00 PM
"Knowledge is power, and ignorance is darkness" is the truth.Without knowledge man no one. To achieve something in life-you need knowledge, and in the field of cryptocurrency especially need knowledge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 01, 2018, 02:24:26 PM
The level at which the forum has now gotten to, requires that one keeps searching for knowledge. Not only as regards to the forum alone, but also in the entire crypto space, learning is essential. Only the dead is only fit to stop learning. Inasmuch as one is still alive, learning is essential.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 01, 2018, 07:50:12 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

We begin to gain knowledge from birth. It seems to me that this is the basis of all our life. And if you do not know how cryptocurrencies work and a lot of information about them, then the probability of earning in this area will be equal to zero
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Most of people would not like to spend their time trying to understand the way the cryptocurrency work. Some of them do no have enough time, while others just think that entire process is too comlicated. Therefore, knowledge should be stored in certain form, which will be suitable for everybody. Untill this moment, there is no chance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

In the same time, you should remember that cryptocurrency world is changing almost every day, so we cannot be sure that knowledge will stay up to date for a significant amount of time. It means that you have to spend a lot of time developing your mind and getting new kinds of knowledge. Only people, who are ready to dedicate their lives to cryptocurrencies are able to do it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
Knowledge rules everything. Ignorance does nothing but destroy our fortunes. Learning is a continuous process therefore members should be willing to learn. In crypto the higher your knowledge the higher your outcome.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 05:48:59 PM
I agree that the more you get knowledge about cryptocurrency the more successful your investment in the cryptocurrency market and you are less exposed to the risk of losing your investment
Activity: 197
September 30, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
Hi, everybody. Knowledge is great power. In our time, we must be able to analyze the knowledge and cut off the excess and leave current valuable knowledge.  Wink Wink
With the people giving more education on the crypto subjects the coins built from all over the world find new people to invest.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 05:25:46 AM
Hi, everybody. Knowledge is great power. In our time, we must be able to analyze the knowledge and cut off the excess and leave current valuable knowledge.  Wink Wink
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 03:05:09 AM
The knowledge that I get I will use in the future and I am sure that they will help me in many ways this trade and development of any new sphere in cryptography! It is very surprising that people do not use knowledge to achieve higher goals and develop not only themselves but also the world around them and it is valuable!
Pages:
Jump to: