Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 6. (Read 7912 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
October 10, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
Yes that's right Knowledge is the foundation here to grow and I also think it is in the process of joining and participating more in this field to gather some experience. With that way you can be more responsive in anything that you would encounter here.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
I completely agree with you. Those who lose money in the crypto-currency market, are to blame for this themselves, because you can successfully work with this market only with good knowledge about it and constantly replenishing them.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 05:41:23 AM
yeahh   surely  knowledge  is  the  key  of everything  and  now  that  we are talkingabout marekt  it  is  really important  because with  your knowledge  you may  know waht will  happen  next and  be  millionaire.
Activity: 207
October 09, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
All right  If you want to do something, you need to start right here and now, and not wait for an opportunity!
Activity: 252
October 09, 2018, 10:28:25 AM
Knowledge of the strength, and the whole basis of the crypto currency. Without knowledge it would be difficult to do anything, and to trade and sell and earn, it's not quite easy for a novice, and if you do not perform the tasks you can rightfully lose everything, and all this depends on the knowledge and skills Smiley
Activity: 560
October 09, 2018, 10:23:36 AM
Knowledge is not just about reading and doing good theory, but also needs to be practiced so that knowledge becomes useful. Because experience is the best teacher. I think it's true that everything must be based on knowledge, without our knowledge can be wrong and lost. especially the Crypto World which is increasingly developing with the advancement of times ...
Activity: 319
October 09, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
Knowledge is power. I think that without knowledge it is not possible to implement anything. If you try to make money on the crypto currency without even having an idea of what is happening in the market, it will not work. Knowledge is needed
Activity: 320
October 07, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Of course, the basis is the most necessary. It seems to me that without knowledge and without learning the basics of the cryptocurrency market there is no sense to try to study and work in it. For me, knowledge is the basis of any activity
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 05, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
It is very important to know what you are entering with, to have proper knowledge about the things you want to do or to invest with because what you arre about to do is not jsut simple thing. It involves life, hard earned money that you you do not want to lose or wasted. that is why in crypto world know everything you haver to know if you don't want to be scammed with.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
Knowledge is power.To get a better home, such as its foundation needs to be good,so there is a lot of skeel needed to succeed in the crypto world. So I think its important to get a lot of knowledge about crypto to succeed in the crypto system,
Activity: 693
October 05, 2018, 07:57:50 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

We need more simplicty. Most of Apple devices do not require any knowledge, you may use all of them straight out the box, so simpicity and convinience are the keys for sucessful growth of cryptocurrency industry. If buying crypto was as simplle as creating bank account, it would have much more followers from all over the world.
Yes, because knowledge is power so all individuals are not effective to do specific things without enough knowledge towards what he/she have doing, same in crypto currency its very important that if we are on this field then we should know its way points and behavior so that in times of red market we will not easily affected that leads to make wrong decision and become the main contributor of the dump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
Of course, knowledge is the foundation and is the most important, but sometimes theory is not needed, what is needed is practice... and in my opinion to be able to fully understand the cryptocurrency one must really practice and jump indirectly, because if only based on theory, their knowledge is like nonsense, and now I see many who only know cryptocurrency but are not involved in it...
Knowledge is nothing without applying. There is Gilbert Ryle who made this " Knowing How" and "Knowing that", well for me knowing how is the knowledge you have in your mind but without applying that knowledge you just merely know it but don't how to do it unlike Knowing that it is both knowledge and skill on a certain thing. It really means that knowledge is nothing without experience, just like a fresh graduate working on a hard job.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

We need more simplicty. Most of Apple devices do not require any knowledge, you may use all of them straight out the box, so simpicity and convinience are the keys for sucessful growth of cryptocurrency industry. If buying crypto was as simplle as creating bank account, it would have much more followers from all over the world.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
yes, in every aspect of life, the knowledge is the foundation which you have to build your own "castle"
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 05, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
That is one of the most important in cryptocurrency before investing in to it. Knowledge is power and will guide you on a brighter way and help you to choose the right decision to take on each trade. The only person you can trust is your self.

When we say knowledge is power, it doesn't always mean learning through reading and absorbing information on the internet. It is also based on your experience as a crypto user. Knowledge is power when you know how to determine SCAM in bounty's, knowledge is power when you are good enough to help others gain information by providing real and quality post in a thread.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 04, 2018, 01:51:39 PM
If you want to work with cryptocurrency, then you need to understand in detail what it is and how to work with it. You need to get as much information about cryptography as possible.
Activity: 238
October 04, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
The blockchain technology is entering the life of mankind more and more. At the same time comes the need to learn new technologies. Knowledge is laid mainly in school age. This is what every state should pay special attention to.
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
I agree that knowledge is the first ... But they need to make experience as a baby takes the first step. Overcome doubts!
Activity: 126
October 03, 2018, 10:12:45 PM
That is certainly true. In order to make a gamble first in the crypto world, first you must equip with a certain knowledge to ensure that your funds are safe and you know what you are doing.

I agree! And knowledge is both being book and street smart. It’s not enough that you know the technicalities behind cryptocurrency, but you must have practical sense in being careful, especially with all the hacking that’s going on now. No one wants to lose money, right?
Activity: 238
October 03, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

The absence of single source of truth about cryptocurrencies is the main issue. Even people, who would like to find out more about them may just not know about a place of portal, where they can find more. In addition, language barrier creates a lot of obstacles.
Pages:
Jump to: