Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 100. (Read 372334 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
currently #87 on http://coinmarketcap.com/ ($ 151,958)

Yet low for this amazing features

1.7 MILION COINS... Cheap shares...

Ask yourself why Kore would be so cheap with so many features... I figured it out for myself and most savvy investors will figure it out also.
tell us what you have figured out

I started a different thread, I should paraphrase it so you don't have to read everything. Check my posts, since I don't want to make problems on this thread.

You've been here in the past and you claimed you sold off. Why are you still here?

I never bought in, never claimed to either.  I am here attempting to make the coin better through collective reasoning.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Looks like the rich list is back up.  though the main page is outdated the addresses show recent transactions and updated balances.

Anyway to get the top 100 page updated?

nm it is updated i was just confused

cant say i see any of the stuff there that nick was eluding to.

either way I think kore is a great platform. lots of things developed, cheap entry point for those willing to take a risk on alpha, and lots of interesting developments being worked on.

i think that a new pow for say 1 million kore over 4 months might not be a bad idea in the future, but its only purpose would be to speed up adoption, and adoption will happen once the features are in place either way so it doesnt bother me to wait.

your right though nick the early times of kore were a shitshow, and i wouldnt have even considerred joining in those days, but now there is solid and innovative development, and proactive though sometimes controlling team, and a growing group of people jumping on board.  If you go back and go through Eurbids early posts you will see that he turned this ship around, and deserves respect.

i myself hope for a low price for a while yet to allow more people to get on board, because once people start using the kore voip, the focus on the kore platform and the community that will grow from it may be one of the best things that ever happenned to the crypto world.

Good to see Eurdids has the Rich List Working again.
He just PM'd me a little while ago concerning some competition and told me
not to worry since many coins claim VoIP but not one of them delivered.
"I think you have not to be worry.
Many coins in the past told to make voip but they have never done."

October 28, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

Sorry about the Team and especially me being a bit "Controlling" from time to time.
I personally just like KORE and the DEV are different from most as
it's our desire to be the real deal though a bit protective at times.
Hope you understand why... Smiley
Also my and the Teams positions are completely Voluntary.
I'm mainly an idea person and have a pretty good bs detector.

KORE as the "Underdog" hits the nail on the head and I'm
proud actually that KORE has come through with the goods
and actions. Not the talk and fancy blinking lights, sugar coated
deep pocketed paid marketing firm "turds" the alt coins are plagued with.
Belated albeit but we are seeing KORE become more "professional"
with time as it delivers on it's promises.

I'm not so sure about another PoW but will ask Eurbids anyway.
As the ALPHA v3 and BETA as well as the KOREPhone progress
will slowly get recognized as the long term coin it is by the
right kind of investors that see this fact.

PRICE:
I think KORE is undervalued as it is so hope ones are not trying to keep
the price down for their own purposes.

There's not too much to pick on so bringing up and twisting the facts
to try to cloud the future and peoples minds with the BS from the early days is all they can do.

I agree that Eurbids has earned much respect for his Coding Abilities
and in turning KORE around to the extent KORE is a real game changer and contender.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Looks like the rich list is back up.  though the main page is outdated the addresses show recent transactions and updated balances.

nm it is updated i was just confused

cant say i see any of the stuff there that nick was eluding to.

either way I think kore is a great platform. lots of things developed, cheap entry point for those willing to take a risk on alpha, and lots of interesting developments being worked on.

i think that a new pow for say 1 million kore over 4 months might not be a bad idea in the future, but its only purpose would be to speed up adoption, and adoption will happen once the features are in place either way so it doesnt bother me to wait.

your right though nick the early times of kore were a shitshow, and i wouldnt have even considerred joining in those days, but now there is solid and innovative development, and proactive though sometimes controlling team, and a growing group of people jumping on board.  If you go back and go through Eurbids early posts you will see that he turned this ship around, and deserves respect.

i myself hope for a low price for a while yet to allow more people to get on board, because once people start using the kore voip, the focus on the kore platform and the community that will grow from it may be one of the best things that ever happenned to the crypto world.

legendary
Looks like the rich list is back up.  though the main page is outdated the addresses show recent transactions and updated balances.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Ask yourself why Kore would be so cheap with so many features... I figured it out for myself and most savvy investors will figure it out also.

I started a different thread, I should paraphrase it so you don't have to read everything. Check my posts, since I don't want to make problems on this thread.

You've been here in the past and you claimed you sold off. Why are you still here?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

What is your infatuation with Kore? there are thousands of Alt coins out there for you to follow or not follow. You see a problem and you voiced this problem that you see and I don't understand why it is that you are still here. If it is such a bad coin with all these problems in your eyes then move on. I have moved on from many coins in the past without being completely obsessed with that coin. I guess I just don't see your motive other than FUD.
legendary

legendary
Yes please cryptonick, god of crypto, enlighten us...

I don't want to disrespect the thread. Check my posts and see what I found.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Could Eurbids or any other official team member make a request to Cryptsy and Poloniex to add Korecoin to their voting list ?
legendary
Yes please cryptonick, god of crypto, enlighten us...

I think he is referring to distribution.
Without reopening pow kore diminished it's user base quite a bit for this early adoption phase, thereby making an early pump in price nearly impossible.

Of course this can be easily remedied post beta once all the features are rolled out.  Until then there won't be a drive to get people using kore because inherent flaws in alpha software is not worth the risk of investment for companies willing to implement the tech.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
PoBa is the greatest item for Korecoin.
PoBa can actually work, I think.
It is possible when the staking address and profit address can be different.
For example, if you apply this to POW, you can generate hash rate in one address but another address gets the new coin without knowing who did the actual work.
If you apply this to PoB, it becomes PoBa

Eurbids is a genius.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Yes - please enlighten us…
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

legendary

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
★  KORE VoIPA CALLING DIRECTIONS  ★

KoreCoin Windows - v2.2.9.1:VOIP-ALPHA
https://mega.co.nz/#!AcNXnSQD!4JGdFySEFyh8RMWPjMsoaYfCbpCTG4wilBU_afKsSNU

NEW: When you click the "CONNECT" tab it automatically registers you.
Other than that continue using the same setup process in the video etc. found below.

Video Tutorial for Direct Calling Only, Not using Buddy List:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWDAnVEHoE&feature=youtu.be

OR, You can Follow the Listed Directions Below.

ALPHA is Testing Mode so Report all "NEW"  Bugs to Eurbids.

FYI:  If your Router supports UPNP you don't need to forward
the SIP Port 5060 manually, UPNP does the work for you.
If your Router doesn't support UPNP Then Voice will only work in one direction.
This means you have to forward the port 5060. Wink

STEPS: #1-3 for Direct and Buddy List Calling Setup - Use Direct Calling
1-Go to the "Receive Address Tab" and create a new address.
Label it however you like. Might makes sense to designate it your VoIP Address.

2-Right Click the Address and choose the bottom option "Set VoIP Account".

3-Go to "VoIP Calls" tab and click on the "CONNECT" tab to REGISTER.

STEPS: #4 and #5 for Direct Calling Only at this time:
4-Enter the Address you'd like to call in the "Direct Calling/IM" box near the bottom.
You will see two tiny boxes on the right. Click on the "Left Tiny Box w-Speaker Icon" to dial.

5-Watch the "Call Status" box, You will see it say "Calling".
Whoever is Receiving the call has to accept the call by clicking "Answer Call"
that will show in the box above the "Call Status" box.

To hang up simply click "Hang Up".

★ SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS for those in "Restricted Internet Use Areas":
If you are in a region where internet is monitored by government and your ISP uses
a transparent proxy for content filtering, your wallet might not "connect"
In order to make the wallet working, download "Pd Proxy"

What is transparent proxy : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-transparent-proxy-server.htm
What is "Pd proxy" : http://www.pdproxy.com/index.htm

Activity: 728

Yep,
Just a matter of time.
 Smiley

I tried to get Will to Tweet on the Accounts.
Could you do it IF he hasn't?

He's been off line a few days so he's obviously busy.

Ok.

we can make a little campaing for tomorrow.

what time you think is best for promotion?

I propose 3 pm EST = 8 pm GMT

Yes good idea
Activity: 728
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KORECOIN AND JABBER TOGETHER? ? ? ?

snipped...
Yep,
The Dev don't mess around with simple chat.
It means however some delays and hard work.
Thanks MikeMike

Intriguing …

I'm not sure if you're at liberty to divulge but do you know which country Eurbids is from?

More interestingly, why is he doing this? what is the inspiration? what is the motive? 

p.s. where are you from MikeMike?

Many Thanks

Thanks for this reply MikeMike. It is quite excellent.

As you say it would certainly be cool if the kimono could be opened a little.
I assume at some point down the line there will be a paper explaining the tech and perhaps even an open-sourcing once KORE is unstoppable.

I think we can agree that the trust in this product can only follow a deeper understanding of how it works. Only then will it truly explode in popularity.

One question MikeMike:

What gives you such confidence that Eurbids can pull this off?

thanks man

Pages:
Jump to: