Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 102. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

is the release of the Alpha3 postponed til next week ?

Activity: 728
1.7 MILLION COINS ONLY IN CIRCULATION!!!

★  WHY USE KORE VoIP and PoBA and KOREPhone Smart Phone ★

★  "Listening to ‘Whisper’: Social media app found to track users"  -  NEW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjT-bxNHo8

Have a PRIVATE Chat, Conversation or Video Call?
Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing
you the Security and Confidence of 100%
ANONYMOUS Non and Never Traceable Phone calls.

With KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling you don't need to be a genius
in how to Properly setup and Properly use TOR and MORE TO COMMUNICATE.
EVERYONE CAN DO IT at a single Click - because it's built in.

★  "Google in Bed with State Dept"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTV_Vz-Ur2M

★  "Are fake cell towers stealing your info?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMiudVXQ0w
http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/434462/secure-phones-find-17-cell-towers-unknown-origin

★  "Privacy should be upheld, otherwise it will lead to totalitarianism"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNFKZG0M9DQ

★  "Ever Wonder Why Microsoft paid $8.5 billion for Skype?"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy.  I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.

This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."

COSTS: Free Address to Address Phone and Video Calls.
Regular calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Much Cheaper than Skype.
FYI-DEV has much experience as well as
connections in the VoIP market.

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
The team keep working on the background!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Whoever made this graphic please PM me the original pic.
Much Thanks!
 Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/NewKoreCoin/

New page: " ★ WHY USE KORE VoIP and PoBA and KOREPhone Smart Phone ★ "
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
KOREVoIPA v3 ALPHA :

1-Instant Messages
We will have the ability to send and receive ANON Instant messages
using KORE Address to Address messaging that may
resemble some options similar to “Jabber”.

2-Voicemail
You will be able to leave a voice message if the person
or Company you are calling are not online.

3-A functioning Buddy list
You will be able to click on the Buddy/Phone book and call directly from it.

4-Presences Notification
You will be able to see whether the person you are calling
is online meaning they may be available to talk.

5-Multiple Platforms Release
The new ALPHA VoIP version will be available for Windows, OSX and Linux.

v3 ALPHA testing will slightly further delay the BETA release.

KOREVoIPA BETA WILL INCLUDE:

1- KOREPoBA.
KORE’S own unique version of burning coins giving you one more tier of anonymity.

2-“The icing on the cake”
Is what we call the possibility for real time Anon-Video Calling
using the KORE Address to Address calling option.

3-Traditional calling to any phone number in the world for a miniscule local fee.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think some on knows something that I don't. ..

Seems like, i just bought a few more, i dont wanna be outside kore, when it reaches
Activity: 644

I thought that too , someone is buying coins since yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
"Another vital part of the KORE backbone is KOREVoIPA an unprecedented communication system enabling free anonymous calls worldwide through the coin’s wallet. The Alpha version of KOREVoIPA is already available for download on KoreCoin.org. Alpha phase features includes instant anon messages using KOREs ‘Address to Address’ application similar to Jabber, voice-mail, ‘buddy list’ a phone-book from which the user can call contacts directly and presences notification allowing users to see which contacts are online. KOREVoIPA will be available for multiple platforms such as Windows, OSX and Linux. Beta phase features include KOREPoBA, a unique version of burning coins giving users one more tier of anonymity, real time anonymous video calls using the KORE Address to Address calling option, and traditional calls to any phone number in the world for a miniscule local fee."

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Always trying to learn more.
The person that creates the best video/picture montage supporting breast cancer awareness, will have the option to design our pink phone supporting the cause. Strength and hope is the key.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have personally analyzed Eurbids's idea and comments about the PoBa system. I am not a professional programmer but I think it logically makes sense.

1. It looks like the Proof-of-Burn Anonymous can be made from modifying the existing POS system. The POS interest is generated by proof of your staking amount but the receiving address can be different from the staking address.
2. Likewise, if both POS can be mined anonymously into another address, POB can do the same.

This is fully compatible with existing block chain structure because when a block is mined, it only contains the mined address. It does not have "from" and "to".

If it can be modified just a little bit, you can let the POS interest to be paid to another address by your choice. The receiver does not know who sent that POS interest because it is anonymous.
Ex) When people put money in their fund in traditional banking system, some people want the interest to be paid to another account.

Eurbids, you are a genius!!!

if so, this is not only POBA but partly added with POSA too. Can we make POWA also?
You can mine at A address using the hashing machines but the coin will be generated at B address. B does not know who did the actual work.
I have personally analyzed Eurbids's idea and comments about the PoBa system. I am not a professional programmer but I think it logically makes sense.

1. It looks like the Proof-of-Burn Anonymous can be made from modifying the existing POS system. The POS interest is generated by proof of your staking amount but the receiving address can be different from the staking address. The receiving address does not have to know about the staking address.
2. Likewise, if both POS can be mined anonymously into another address, POB can do the same.

This is fully compatible with existing block chain structure because when a block is mined, it only contains the mined address. It does not have "from" and "to".

If it can be modified just a little bit, you can let the POS interest to be paid to another address by your choice. The receiver does not know who sent that POS interest because it is anonymous.
When people put money in their fund in traditional banking system, some people want the interest to be paid to another account.

The new PoBa guarantees an unprecedented anonymity never seen before.

This is a INCREDIBLE project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

1. It looks like the Proof-of-Burn Anonymous can be made from modifying the existing POS system. The POS interest is generated by proof of your staking amount but the receiving address can be different from the staking address.

Ex) When people put money in their fund in traditional banking system, some people want the interest to be paid to another account.

CAN'T WAIT THE 3rd ALPHA!!  Grin

When is it coming?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
This is gonna be huge. PoBA will be a game changer. Smiley
Jump to: