Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 104. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Always trying to learn more.
In support of breast cancer awareness we are working on a bounty for our members to set up a video montage about breast cancer awareness. So brush up your video editing skills, details will follow later in the day.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
if it was me I prefer surprise updates. it might be today, it might be tomorrow it might be Monday.

Agree, Dates are a pumpers dream and missed dates are alt killers if the pump dump don't kill it first. Unless there is zero chance to hit the date then don't post a date IMO.

I have faith in the dev and the team more so than I ever have had before so I am not worried but the rich list and missed dates have to have ppl moving on.

Yes, maybe is better a ninja release this week...  Tongue
1.7 MILLION COINS IN CIRCULATION!!!!

"The largest potential value in crypto."
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
REDDIT

New KORECoin reddit is now available on: http://www.reddit.com/r/newkorecoin
That's going to be the OFFICIAL URL for the unique KORE sub-reddit  Cheesy

Hope you like the header and desings! now everything is like a white page but when people post the first posts it's going to be awesome  Cheesy

Cheers!

Excellent!!!!  Cheesy

Giveaways and Bounties works will also be there on Reddit.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
if it was me I prefer surprise updates. it might be today, it might be tomorrow it might be Monday.

Agree, Dates are a pumpers dream and missed dates are alt killers if the pump dump don't kill it first. Unless there is zero chance to hit the date then don't post a date IMO.

I have faith in the dev and the team more so than I ever have had before so I am not worried but the rich list and missed dates have to have ppl moving on.

Pala found the block explorer with Rich List.
So we have the Rich List.
 Smiley

http://blockexperts.com/kore#
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Proposition for next projects:

- KoreCoin Foundation
- KoreCoin Magazine

Extra

- The Rise and Rise of KoreCoin   (start recording yourselfs, then we'll edit it) Cheesy
Activity: 132

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Working in the reddit to make the giveaway possible! Smiley

Excellent.
I sent a PM to franckuestein to setup the reddit accounts.

Here is what he sent me but needed an account setup.
Check your PM for copies of this info.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pruebasfrank

Im speaking with him, dont worry Smiley
REDDIT

New KORECoin reddit is now available on: http://www.reddit.com/r/newkorecoin
That's going to be the OFFICIAL URL for the unique KORE sub-reddit  Cheesy

Hope you like the header and desings! now everything is like a white page but when people post the first posts it's going to be awesome  Cheesy

Cheers!
Any given ETA for the future releases?
I
if it was me I prefer surprise updates. it might be today, it might be tommorw it might be Monday.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Any given ETA for the future releases?
I read almost all over your conversations from page 1. It is a pity that I have not found Korecoin earlier.
I have voted for Korecoin at BTER.com. Hope you all do too.
If you still want to buy this coin more, it is ok for you not to vote. It is cheaper being at bittrex.com for the time being.  Grin

I am sorry to say this: Everything looks ok but Korephone Smartphone looks too much. Is it really a hardware you are preparing? Or, just the dialer app or OS? Hardware or OS looks too much work. Advertisement of a Smartphone will rather make people feel this coin is a hype. It has negative influence. If you can really do it, why don't you also advertise the resources (budget or human) you have to develop the Smartphone as an evidence?

Yes KorePhone is a real project. Is conducted by Mike and his team.

Though the KOREPhone will have a few essential apps available for ALPHA Testing.
KOREVoIPA will soon make it’s debut announcement of “Calling All APP Coders”
on the “XDA Forums” to line up those interested in modifying their apps
to be fully compatible with the KOREPhone platform.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I read almost all over your conversations from page 1. It is a pity that I have not found Korecoin earlier.
If you still want to buy this coin more, it is ok for you not to vote. It is cheaper being at bittrex.com for the time being.  Grin

I am sorry to say this: Everything looks ok but Korephone Smartphone looks too much. Is it really a hardware you are preparing? Or, just the dialer app or OS? Hardware or OS looks too much work. Advertisement of a Smartphone will rather make people feel this coin is a hype. It has negative influence. If you can really do it, why don't you also advertise the resources (budget or human) you have to develop the Smartphone as an evidence?

The KOREPhone is coming into reality.  Stay tuned for revelations.
 Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Arjen Kamphuis:

"The reality is all mobile phones, especially smart phones, are just completely untrustworthy."

"Anything that runs on a mobile phone should just be considered untrustworthy at this point..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kjT-bxNHo8

KOREPhone will be the answer this question!
Jump to: