Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 228. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

I will help to Create a new nice website maybe in flash, the cryptcoin clone website sucks.
But i need your help for what i have write and paste in the sites and how many sites we need!
For example      Home  l  Wallet l Futures l Support    ............l ...............l ..............l

If you can make something like http://www.peercoin.net/ would be great.  Grin Grin Wink Wink
But it's gonna takes you more than a day I think...  Tongue Tongue

I was hoping for something more like CLOAK
http://www.cloakcoin.com/

But then that would be a double cloan lol!

Looks good too!! btcage on your own!
legendary

i can give time on facebook and post updates regularly

I can make you admin of the group "KoreCoin Community" https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465049730415068/?fref=ts
Or you can create a new one. As you prefer
legendary

I will help to Create a new nice website maybe in flash, the cryptcoin clone website sucks.
But i need your help for what i have write and paste in the sites and how many sites we need!
For example      Home  l  Wallet l Futures l Support    ............l ...............l ..............l

If you can make something like http://www.peercoin.net/ would be great.  Grin Grin Wink Wink
But it's gonna takes you more than a day I think...  Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Dev,

I've heard from some that they were staking during the time the issue started and never stopped staking.
Could it have been what's happening now?
Which is what I presume to be a DDoS Attack or a bug as when it's not stuck all the transactions/blocks are seen.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
great !
don't make a flash website..i'd rather advice to use a good bootstrap template.  Smiley (i can help you if you need any help here)

i can give time on facebook and post updates regularly

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Singing, This'll be the day that I buy!

ALL the staking payouts went through in one lump sum IF you left your wallet staking...
 Smiley

Just let you know tomorrow from 10 AM Central European Summer Time till maybe 10 PM i am not staking so i hope some of you will take care of the network. Cheesy
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

ALL the staking payouts went through in one lump sum IF you left your wallet staking...
which makes me think DDoS attack but don't quote me...
 Smiley
Activity: 132
0. Eurbids
1. Rw13enlib88
2. Btcage
3. Cornett
4. George5
5. zain
6. Azure
7. Michael
8. andrealandia
9.Splatters

Not bad at all!!

I think we should now discuss how we wanna contribute to the KoreCoin Community so we can start doing things. (Big things!!  Wink )

Please write down if you want to colaborate time to time or everyday, how you can contribute, everything com should know, ...

- I'm running @NewKoreCoin and @KoreAnonSkype in twitter and KoreCoin Community in Facebook. (Not tweeting as much as I should.)
- I can translate to the spanish everything we need.

I offered to translate into proper sentence structure and do marketing/promotions ideas.
You have the PM.
I would like the Dev's approval for this position as it was originally offered to me by him.
I have no issues if you have the time and know-how to market but we should collaborate by PM and keep the Dev in the loop for all final decisions.

Thank you, Mike and Rw13enlib88.  That will be a great service to the community.

After dev shows up and bring some news about the new futures with exactly time line  i will start working on the site and i will be finished in just one day.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
0. Eurbids
1. Rw13enlib88
2. Btcage
3. Cornett
4. George5
5. zain
6. Azure
7. Michael
8. andrealandia
9.Splatters

Not bad at all!!

I think we should now discuss how we wanna contribute to the KoreCoin Community so we can start doing things. (Big things!!  Wink )

Please write down if you want to colaborate time to time or everyday, how you can contribute, everything com should know, ...

- I'm running @NewKoreCoin and @KoreAnonSkype in twitter and KoreCoin Community in Facebook. (Not tweeting as much as I should.)

I offered to translate into proper sentence structure and do marketing/promotions ideas.
You have the PM.
I would like the Dev's approval for this position as it was originally offered to me by him.
I have no issues if you have the time and know-how to market but we should collaborate by PM and keep the Dev in the loop for all final decisions.

Thank you, Mike and Rw13enlib88.  That will be a great service to the community.
legendary
legendary
0. Eurbids
1. Rw13enlib88
2. Btcage
3. Cornett
4. George5
5. zain
6. Azure
7. Michael
8. andrealandia
9.Splatters

Not bad at all!!

I think we should now discuss how we wanna contribute to the KoreCoin Community so we can start doing things. (Big things!!  Wink )

1. Rw13enlib88
2. Btcage
3. Cornett
4. George5
5. zain
6. Azure
7. Michael
8. andrealandia
9.Splatters

Not bad Korecommunity!
Just write down, the more the better.
BTW i miss our DEV?!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Interesting,
KORE is 23.5BTC away from .002

Of course it's still 1.94BTC away from 0.00000016 too!

Such is life...

Keep staking if you so desire to do so...
Time will tell.

its always like that Cheesy

Actually not.

It was 40+ BTC away from .0004 the other day
and it was in mid 40BTC away from .0004 for about a week.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interesting,

Such is life...

Keep staking if you so desire to do so...
Time will tell.

its always like that Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Interesting,

Such is life...

Keep staking if you desire to do so...
Time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
1. Rw13enlib88
2. Btcage
3. Cornett
4. George5
5. zain
6. Azure