Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 229. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
1.Rw13enlib88
2.Btcage
3.Cornett
4.George5
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

To the Korecoin Community,

If Eurbid releases a Fully functionally VOIP wallet

& do a follow up with a well written Press Release

Can it generate interest & attract more investors?

Who's KORE Community Manager ?

Who's responsible for collecting funds for Press Release?

Best regards
    P2P360

Very good question!
Many good warriors here but all fight alone instead of creating a professional Army (Team)
Without a team including our dev and the new futures who dev promised to us we can not survive.
I am ready for a team if you want create one.

Agree. We can not keep figthing alone, we need to organised ourselves.
IMO First we need to know who is interested in:
- Having a responsability (ie. facebook group moderator, other task needed of everyday updates...)
- Colaborating (pics, dev support, etc)

Okay guys lets take first steps now,
everybody who join the Korecoin group should write his name down.
Once we have enough names we shoul create a reddit for the group.

1.Rw13enlib88
2.Btcage
write your name down starting with the number 3.
and then

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Everyone that's not staking please consider downloading the wallet, create an address,
deposit some KORE and just keep it open on your computer.
It will stake.

NOTE:
KEEP Your Wallets Staking till the Dev resolves the issue or the DDoS attack is over.

Let's All show our support for KORE.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Best regards
    P2P360

Very good question!
Many good warriors here but all fight alone instead of creating a professional Army (Team)
Without a team including our dev and the new futures who dev promised to us we can not survive.

Agree. We can not keep figthing alone, we need to organised ourselves.
IMO First we need to know who is interested in:
- Having a responsability (ie. facebook group moderator, other task needed of everyday updates...)
- Colaborating (pics, dev support, etc)
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I staking all my core coins all the time. But my wallet is not online all time, that i think is not a problem.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Best regards
    P2P360

George5 has been working on the news article and has a rough draft.
I will be going over it for any additions or corrections etc.

What I suggested is to have it all set to go so when the Dev updates the wallet with the features it can then be released pending the Dev's approval.
Donations will be appreciated.

See his post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7910607

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Best regards
    P2P360

Very good question!

what should we do as team players ? i am ready to roll Smiley
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Best regards
    P2P360

"If Eurbid releases a Fully functionally VOIP wallet" . The main word in this phrase is "IF"
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Best regards
    P2P360

Very good question!
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Best regards
    P2P360

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Eurbids,

Both my wallets always stop staking.
OK so I think I figured it out.
Seems maybe not enough transactions yet to stake all the time???
So it only shows Icon as staking during transactions or hourly deposits.

So this is why the Icon does not show as staking and says all coins are spendable.
Is this correct
OR What am I doing wrong that could causes this?

Can the staked coins go to a different address till mature?
I do not know enough about this tech to understand.

Just leave it open and don't worry. It is staking behind the scenes  Wink. After 1-2 hours it'll add the interest itself. Then it'll go blank for maybe again same time and then the process repeats Cheesy
It's good to see so many new people commiting to korecoin. EURBIDS, you surely can't give up on such a wonderful community now. I have been staking all this time and I haven't sent my coins to the exchange. There might be a one-off problem maybe Huh I'll donate some coins to you afterwards to keep you motivated  Wink
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Eurbids,

Both my wallets always stop staking.
OK so I think I figured it out.
Seems maybe not enough transactions yet to stake all the time???
So it only shows Icon as staking during transactions or hourly deposits.

So this is why the Icon does not show as staking and says all coins are spendable.
Is this correct
OR What am I doing wrong that could causes this?

Also:
Is it OK to keep adding more coins to the address that's staking
or will this cause a problem.

Staking is Kewl!
Everyone should do it!
 Wink

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
my computer goes hot from staking...

What that supposed to mean? Are you using P1-P2 ancient machine? Cheesy

My wallets never asked for much PC (and notebook) resources and never caused an overheating or some.

It used to happen the same for me. I'm using 12Gb Ram, and I could not use the notebook if Korecoin wallet was open.

Rigth now it works fine for me.

Activity: 475
On Windows you can set up multiple Windows user accounts and run a separate wallet within each one at the same time.  More wallets staking = good.  I'm sure one can do the same on other OSes.

If you divide your coins in more addresses will be the same Wink

FaSan

Good to know
All my coins are in the wallet and staking since now.  Wink

I closed my wallet and opened it again but a Note says we are not staking because we don't have mature coins.

We were just staking prior to closing the wallet and re-opening it.

What happened?

I see that all the time.  "Not staking because you don't have mature coins", but nonetheless it does still stake(!)  Just wait an hour or two and you should see staking payments coming in.

Dunno why the message shows there, which is does for me most of the time as well, even when it is staking (shows coin next to "Staking:", that's how I know), and my wallets seemingly are staking all the time (although I do see them randomly, for brief periods of time, like 1 or 2 seconds, not staking and then it jumps back to coins showing up next to the "Staking:" label again.)  It has me wondering whether it is "normal" behaviour or something else going on.  In other words, perhaps it is staking intermittantly, and, in which case, I'm wondering if I'm getting the full staking payments.

I think it's this:

1-IF you close wallet and re-open it the coins that were deposited from staking need to mature.
2-When you deposit more coins to a wallet those new coins need to mature.
So it stakes the coins that were there already BUT is waiting till the NEW Coins mature before it stakes them also.
Make Sense?
Update: Yep...All coins now staking on this wallet too...

BTW-Staking is Kewl!
Everyone should do it!
 Wink

I must just add: That since 'the issue', yesterday: when it happened, I reloaded my blockchain in one of my wallets (deleted the blockchain files.)  That was the first thing I did, thinking it might be something going on with my wallet, before we knew what the cause was; and, since then my wallet seems to, properly, show the staking icon all the time! (as would be expected.)  So it seems I've managed to inadvertently fix that issue with my wallet!  Smiley

If anyone else is experiencing an issue with not seeing the staking icon (after waiting the 8 hours for coins to mature, first, of course), then that's what seems to have fixed it for me!

Previously I had suspected that the issue might be caused by NAT which is used on the network I'm on, but it seems I 'just' needed to reload my blockchain and it worked properly.

Just an FYI:
My two wallets were first time uploaded yesterday.
Staking Icon does not appear in the two examples given above
even though example #2 is staking...
Once the newly deposited coins do mature
then the Icon appears and all show as staking.

My staking icon would not appear at all, even after the mature period, and longer, was past.  Sometimes it would appear randomly for a couple of minutes but most of the time it would not show - even though there would be coins showing next to staking and there would be staking transactions coming in.  My (recent) [what I thought was a] solution to that issue was to reload the blockchain.  My staking icon seems to be showing 'randomly' now.  Sometimes there, sometimes not, but it still says it is staking my coin.  Perhaps I have Internet connection issues I need to look into, or it maybe it's my NAT, which might be the cause.  Dunno what that's about, but whatever it is it doesn't seem 'serious' and at least it seems to be working (in some way or other.)

Glad to hear your coins are staking and that everyone else's wallets are working too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
On Windows you can set up multiple Windows user accounts and run a separate wallet within each one at the same time.  More wallets staking = good.  I'm sure one can do the same on other OSes.

If you divide your coins in more addresses will be the same Wink

FaSan
All hail the greatest Coin the world has ever seen! KORECOIN!

Wallet works staking works VOIP in development DarkKore and other cool shit most of us cant even begin to comprehend. If you don't already have at least 20k Kore, you are missing out....Buy Buy Buy!

P.S. If you dump I will enjoy your cheap coins! Thank you

Agreed, I really like KoreCoin and everything is working just fine!

Some 'teething issues' can be expected with any new product or technology, and, I think, considering that, things are going well.  Again, the dev has done a great job!

Yeah, anyone wanna dump some cheep coins, I will buy them!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
All my coins are in the wallet and staking since now.  Wink

I closed my wallet and opened it again but a Note says we are not staking because we don't have mature coins.

We were just staking prior to closing the wallet and re-opening it.

What happened?

I see that all the time.  "Not staking because you don't have mature coins", but nonetheless it does still stake(!)  Just wait an hour or two and you should see staking payments coming in.

Dunno why the message shows there, which is does for me most of the time as well, even when it is staking (shows coin next to "Staking:", that's how I know), and my wallets seemingly are staking all the time (although I do see them randomly, for brief periods of time, like 1 or 2 seconds, not staking and then it jumps back to coins showing up next to the "Staking:" label again.)  It has me wondering whether it is "normal" behaviour or something else going on.  In other words, perhaps it is staking intermittantly, and, in which case, I'm wondering if I'm getting the full staking payments.

I think it's this:

1-IF you close wallet and re-open it the coins that were deposited from staking need to mature.
2-When you deposit more coins to a wallet those new coins need to mature.
So it stakes the coins that were there already BUT is waiting till the NEW Coins mature before it stakes them also.
Make Sense?
Update: Yep...All coins now staking on this wallet too...

BTW-Staking is Kewl!
Everyone should do it!
 Wink

I must just add: That since 'the issue', yesterday: when it happened, I reloaded my blockchain in one of my wallets (deleted the blockchain files.)  That was the first thing I did, thinking it might be something going on with my wallet, before we knew what the cause was; and, since then my wallet seems to, properly, show the staking icon all the time! (as would be expected.)  So it seems I've managed to inadvertently fix that issue with my wallet!  Smiley

If anyone else is experiencing an issue with not seeing the staking icon (after waiting the 8 hours for coins to mature, first, of course), then that's what seems to have fixed it for me!

Previously I had suspected that the issue might be caused by NAT which is used on the network I'm on, but it seems I 'just' needed to reload my blockchain and it worked properly.
Jump to: