Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 230. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
All hail the greatest Coin the world has ever seen! KORECOIN!

Wallet works staking works VOIP in development DarkKore and other cool shit most of us cant even begin to comprehend. If you don't already have at least 20k Kore, you are missing out....Buy Buy Buy!

P.S. If you dump I will enjoy your cheap coins! Thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yeah, my wallet is working fine now.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
All my coins are in the wallet and staking since now.  Wink

I closed my wallet and opened it again but a Note says we are not staking because we don't have mature coins.

We were just staking prior to closing the wallet and re-opening it.

What happened?

I see that all the time.  "Not staking because you don't have mature coins", but nonetheless it does still stake(!)  Just wait an hour or two and you should see staking payments coming in.

Dunno why the message shows there, which is does for me most of the time as well, even when it is staking (shows coin next to "Staking:", that's how I know), and my wallets seemingly are staking all the time (although I do see them randomly, for brief periods of time, like 1 or 2 seconds, not staking and then it jumps back to coins showing up next to the "Staking:" label again.)  It has me wondering whether it is "normal" behaviour or something else going on.  In other words, perhaps it is staking intermittently, and, in which case, I'm wondering if I'm getting the full staking payments.  It seems to be working though.  At first it did confuse me a bit, however I've come to the conclusion that it is staking.  The only thing I'm wondering about is whether the intermittent jumping back to "not staking" for 2 seconds is normal or not.
What happen yesterday is very serious, and it's the second time that happen. I can understand the first time, after old-dev gone and people don't know what will happen and going on the exchange ready to sell. But NOW no, I don't understand it. Like I don't understand for who I still to working ? for people that don't have care about this coin ? all speculator here ?

I'm sorry but I really start don't like this community that disappointed me very much.

I habe all my coins on wallet no one is on exchanges!
Some people are unbelievers but this does not mean we all are like them.

Same here.  I've kept all my coins in my wallets all the time.  I never keep coins at exchanges anyway.

So do I! All coins are in the wallets and staking. And what happened yesterday is very weird indeed. It seemed that everyone just stopped staking at one time.

BTW, will it help if I divide the coins  in my wallets  among different addresses, so the PoS blocks could be found more often?

P.S. Dev, chill out, we, the community allways support you and what you do for KORE! You can count on us!  Wink

On Windows you can set up multiple Windows user accounts and run a separate wallet within each one at the same time.  More wallets staking = good.  I'm sure one can do the same on other OSes.
Activity: 406
All my coins are in the wallet and staking since now.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
What happen yesterday is very serious, and it's the second time that happen. I can understand the first time, after old-dev gone and people don't know what will happen and going on the exchange ready to sell. But NOW no, I don't understand it. Like I don't understand for who I still to working ? for people that don't have care about this coin ? all speculator here ?

I'm sorry but I really start don't like this community that disappointed me very much.

Same here.  I've kept all my coins in my wallets all the time.  I never keep coins at exchanges anyway.

So do I! All coins are in the wallets and staking. And what happened yesterday is very weird indeed. It seemed that everyone just stopped staking at one time.

BTW, will it help if I divide the coins  in my wallets  among different addresses, so the PoS blocks could be found more often?

P.S. Dev, chill out, we, the community allways support you and what you do for KORE! You can count on us!  Wink

Activity: 145

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We have two new wallets staking and will have 1-running 24/7
One running about 15-24 hours a day.
Sorry Dev,
Did not know there was a need.

This has nothing to do with us being "Unbelievers".

Eurbids, I appreciate very much the work you have done and are doing.

I've been staking both my wallets 24/7 since I started using KoreCoin.

(Please, you guys, keep your wallets staking.  KoreCoin has much potential.)

Thanks, again, Eurbids, for keeping things going.
Activity: 280

yeah i am staking 3 coins and nothing gets hot. I reloaded a new wallet and synced, all coins are back in my walled. i give it 48 hrs to stake b4 i am back on the exchange but it did sync better/faster and wallet seems more stable.
legendary
my computer goes hot from staking...

What that supposed to mean? Are you using P1-P2 ancient machine? Cheesy

My wallets never asked for much PC (and notebook) resources and never caused an overheating or some.
legendary
Al my three wallets syncing and staking again! Will never move my coins to the exchange untill we reach at least 2mln Market Cap Tongue
Working again!  All seems well   Smiley
Activity: 145
my computer goes hot from staking thats why i didn't staked today.
i turned it on one hour ago and after fucking my brain one hour its full sinced and staking.
i was to busy the last days and am busy this weekend but at next week i will be more active with my Korecoin family.
just note brothers if you sell now you are no family and you will cry later.
if we ALL really like we can go to the top 5 but we all have be more active.
i have some pm's from some of you, i will answer it later so sorry for still not answer.
and now good night Kore family
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Which is the minimum % of the coins needed to be staking so the coin runs smoothly?

We need to be a coreteam compromised for being staking 24/7 or at least 12 hours per day. And we need to be the owners of the this minimum % to mantain Korecoin runnning smoothly. Just my opinion....

I tried to stake and it never worked so I put them all on the exchange and have no intention of attempting to stake again because well it never worked.

I'm staking rigth now. so it's working. And if I can do it anyone can do it (I got 0 experience on the field). Promised  Wink Try it again please
Which is the minimum % of the coins needed to be staking so the coin runs smoothly?

We need to be a coreteam compromised for being staking 24/7 or at least 12 hours per day. And we need to be the owners of the this minimum % to mantain Korecoin runnning smoothly. Just my opinion....

I tried to stake and it never worked so I put them all on the exchange and have no intention of attempting to stake again because well it never worked.
legendary

legendary

Dumping the coin cos no sync?

sounds crazy. never paniic sell

We are again in the same situation like weeks ago. People leave coins on the exchange and don't stake. In a coin 100% PoS it's like to kill it.

How can we solve it? If we move coins from exchange to wallet now, are they arriving?

Without blocks no, they don't arrive. We have only to hope that one user open the wallet and start to stake.

So we all have to start staking rigth? I've got 9 active conections. How many of them need to be staking?

Jump to: