Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 231. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Dumping the coin cos no sync?

sounds crazy. never paniic sell

We are again in the same situation like weeks ago. People leave coins on the exchange and don't stake. In a coin 100% PoS it's like to kill it.

How can we solve it? If we move coins from exchange to wallet now, are they arriving?

Without blocks no, they don't arrive. We have only to hope that one user open the wallet and start to stake.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

We are again in the same situation like weeks ago. People leave coins on the exchange and don't stake. In a coin 100% PoS it's like to kill it.

How can we solve it? If we move coins from exchange to wallet now, are they arriving?
legendary

Sorry, but i dont undestand why. Can u explain it for newbies, please?  Maybe that way people get concern about the importance of having it in the wallet. Thaks!!

legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
legendary
Activity: 475
My wallets are not synching.  Last block received was 9 hours ago.  Any ideas?
Not to be presumptuous and take for granted that you might want to change the logo, I have in any event made some new icons.

Feel free to make use of them (or not.)

Just a couple of variations.  I'm sure it could be improved, but you are welcome to make use of them in the meantime if you so desire.

ICO files (multi-resolution, contains 256x256, 128x128, 64x64, 32x32 and 16x16 images i each file)

KoreCoin 01.ico
https://mega.co.nz/#!fQt3CaYB!-SMk127CXZg7EIqCbwwDdeXymqeC_VeXgG7iheufNkI

KoreCoin 02.ico
https://mega.co.nz/#!edtl0T4S!GDL8yn6hvT7RLwyVHRN9WYGDkJj3XgNVnGrbjQkp_v4

KoreCoin 03.ico
https://mega.co.nz/#!DQMRBRZR!k4ocOhHBGcYZwBNcaryXu9tV--doVHoENFB8F0_wNdM

KoreCoin 04.ico
https://mega.co.nz/#!yVFmxQTZ!zMxSS9D2T3d7VNz5NwnTowl7qbePcHyijvz6rIkggW4

PS: I've noticed that the Notify Icon in the System Tray is blank.  Perhaps you could fix this with the next wallet release(?)
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Try to do something about the original thread, if a new investor or trader googles korecoin, the old thread comes up and is not good publicity.

^^^

Could the old thread be archived prior to any releases?

I tried to ask for deleting/archiving using the button "Report to Moderator" on the old OP. But still no answer, no changes. Maybe more people should use that button for admins to notice our request!
Activity: 560
Try to do something about the original thread, if a new investor or trader googles korecoin, the old thread comes up and is not good publicity.
This coin still alive? I have been playing dump/buy/dump since staking didn't work and I had to put it all on the exchange. Made a couple bitcoin which is good but this thread looks dead and is hard to find because of the other thread 1.2. This seems to have potential but when I am here, all I think about is Shit or get off the pot.

This coin is very much alive! Much more than those scamcoins that appear 5 times a day.
BTW  the Dev have proven so far that he is very much trustworthy and serious about KORE. If he isn't posting every five minutes on the forum only tells that the active work is going right now, and when new features will come out one after one everyone will see the Potential of KORECOIN!

Eurbids just doesn't make any noise. He works and speaks when delivers

Yes, I don't like very much to talk of nothing like many devs. When I'm sure and near to be ready I will talk about this new feature that I've dream some days ago.  Wink

★ IT's Party Time! ★
This coin still alive? I have been playing dump/buy/dump since staking didn't work and I had to put it all on the exchange. Made a couple bitcoin which is good but this thread looks dead and is hard to find because of the other thread 1.2. This seems to have potential but when I am here, all I think about is Shit or get off the pot.

This coin is very much alive! Much more than those scamcoins that appear 5 times a day.
BTW  the Dev have proven so far that he is very much trustworthy and serious about KORE. If he isn't posting every five minutes on the forum only tells that the active work is going right now, and when new features will come out one after one everyone will see the Potential of KORECOIN!

Eurbids just doesn't make any noise. He works and speaks when delivers
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

BTW  the Dev has proven so far that he is very much trustworthy and serious about KORE. If he isn't posting every five minutes on the forum only tells that the active work is going right now, and when new features will come out one after another everyone will see the Potential of KORECOIN!
★ IT's Party Time! ★
All search engines are case insensitive. Don't want to lost space in the title for this unuseless thing.

Could you try it?
You can always put it back.

DICE is good.
GAME not needed???

You don't trust me ?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Of course. Show us your biography  Grin Grin Grin and personal photoalbum
All search engines are case insensitive. Don't want to lost space in the title for this unuseless thing.

Could you try it?
You can always put it back.

DICE is good.
GAME not needed???

You don't trust me ?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

KoreCoin is solid.  Staking is working now.

IF the Dev puts KORE in all caps in the beginning of the thread and end it will be at the top of any search list.
We can be thankful for cheap coins though....
 Wink

★ IT's Party Time! ★

IF the Dev puts KORE in all caps in the beginning of the thread and end it will be at the top of any search list.
We can be thankful for cheap coins though....
 Wink

I trust Eurbids. I believe in good future. That's all for now
Jump to: