Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 238. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Hm, I'm still on the old wallet and I see it was/is staking (even though it currently says it's not, there are mining transactions); however, even though there are mining transactions they all remain grayed out and say "not accepted".  Any ideas?

This happen when two or more users going to stake in the same time. Onlyone will win  Cheesy

Ok, but all my mining transactions are 'not accepted'.  Surely it can't happen all the time(?)

Don't worry, when all users update to the new client this will happen very rarely  Smiley

Awesome.  That's what I was hoping to hear.
 Smiley

Excellent work, my friend!
Activity: 280
Hm, I'm still on the old wallet and I see it was/is staking (even though it currently says it's not, there are mining transactions); however, even though there are mining transactions they all remain grayed out and say "not accepted".  Any ideas?

This happen when two or more users going to stake in the same time. Onlyone will win  Cheesy

Ok, but all my mining transactions are 'not accepted'.  Surely it can't happen all the time(?)

Don't worry, when all users update to the new client this will happen very rarely  Smiley
Are you thinking about renaming KORE to BLACKCALL or XCALL, maybe XVOIP or smth like a Skype-killer coin ?

We have already see that change name on a winner coin is not a best idea Smiley

EDIT : typo sorry  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Are you thinking about renaming KORE to BLACKCALL or XCALL, maybe XVOIP or smth like a Skype-killer coin ?
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hello Dev, Are you thinking about the new website? I know the men who did it for CLOAK and now working for NAV. He can make an incredible webpage for KORE. Because our website is ugly now and cloned from CRYPT earlier. This is just a slow web pattern that we have
With regards

If we have a good web developer in the community that want to do it, will welcome. I'm very much busy now, and I've not time for the website too

OK. Soon i'll try to contact with this awesome guy about KORE's website
https://twitter.com/fullhdpixel
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
This could be the first time, since 1876 that telephone was invented, that we have totally anonymous phone calls. Do you realize HOW BIG is this?

YES

Ok, but all my mining transactions are 'not accepted'.  Surely it can't happen all the time(?)

Anyway, I'm trying out the new wallet now and see what happens.  Maybe that will help.

Ok, but all my mining transactions are 'not accepted'.  Surely it can't happen all the time(?)

Hello Dev, Are you thinking about the new website? I know the men who did it for CLOAK and now working for NAV. He can make an incredible webpage for KORE. Because our website is ugly now and cloned from CRYPT earlier. This is just a slow web pattern that we have
With regards

If we have a good web developer in the community that want to do it, will welcome. I'm very much busy now, and I've not time for the website too
★ IT's Party Time! ★
With regards
Activity: 406
This could be the first time, since 1876 that telephone was invented, that we have totally anonymous phone calls. Do you realize HOW BIG is this?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Vote for KORE on Mintpal : https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KORE

bump
You can vote once an hour for every account you have.
Spread the word...
This is Important.

DEV,

I'm going to nickname you Satoshi Nakamoto's Twin Brother!
You have picked up where he left off...
You are doing wonderful work!!!
 Wink
PBX for KoreVoip are ready !  Grin Grin

Now testing SIP into TOR and TLS protocol, still in touch Wink

Note : PBX will not log calls made address2address, but only the calls that going out in the classic telephone network. It means that all calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked.

Amazing dev, you are my hero.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
80th on CoinMarketCap,yesterday was 158.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Go to 30k, HOLD YOUR COIN!

Community,

Let's make some math so we dont go crazy in the ride to the moon.

Market Cap of Bitcoin (Top 1):         13.014.800 BTC
Market Cap of Litecoin (Top 2):            435.180 BTC
Market Cao of DarkCoin (Top 3):            51.467 BTC
Market Cap of Dogecoin (Top 5):            38.336 BTC
Market Cap of ZetaCoin (Top10):             6.183 BTC
Market Cap of KoreCoin:                               85 BTC

If we go to Top 10:             x72 ;                1 KoreCoin= 465.192 satoshi

If we go to Top 5:              x451 ;               1 KoreCoin= 2.913.911 satoshi

If we go to Top 3:              x607 ;               1 KoreCoin= 3.925.779 satoshi

Take it easy guys...  Grin Grin
legendary
Dev we are waiting the Voip feature  on wallet, after this TO The Mooooooon!

legendary
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Jump to: