Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 242. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Vote for KORE on Mintpal : https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KORE

Error!
You must have a larger trade history in order to vote.

Anyone knows how long? How many trades??

legendary
Arggh, i was telling you guys to change the name of kore to tor-e since  the beginning of kore, now look at tor on mintpal, no one knows wtf is a kore

Were you born knowing what was quark? Doge? XC? We need to tell people what Kore is

Anyway, Tor-e is not a representative name for all the features KoreCoin is gonna have
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Arggh, i was telling you guys to change the name of kore to tor-e since  the beginning of kore, now look at tor on mintpal, no one knows wat is a kore
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Another POW is ridiculous, just buy some coins. Or a multipool Smiley

That's exactly what I wanted to say!  Smiley
Activity: 406
Dev is doing an incredible work here.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I want to introduce to our community the first proof, not working 100% yet, of the VideoCalling interface Tongue

Awesome job dev  Smiley Korecoin's new era Grin

A time line for this new future will be a good promotion tool ??

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Another POW is ridiculous, just buy some coins. Or a multipool Smiley
legendary
BTW, some people wanted to have another PoW stage for this coin. Perhaps we should make multipool instead of that? Any thoughts? Maybe someone has an experience in this field?

Again pow ?  Why? No thank you.
Coins are sooo cheap better buy some.

KoreCoin Market Cap: $ 27,335

Better buy Kore!!  Grin Grin
BTW, some people wanted to have another PoW stage for this coin. Perhaps we should make multipool instead of that? Any thoughts? Maybe someone has an experience in this field?

Again pow ?  Why? No thank you.
Coins are sooo cheap better buy some.
Activity: 252
I want to introduce to our community the first proof, not working 100% yet, of the VideoCalling interface Tongue

Awesome job dev  Smiley Korecoin's new era Grin
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I hope to see some titties when I'll use this wallet to send coin. Great job!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
legendary

Enjoy  Grin

Dev,

When you think it's gonna be available?

BTW, awesome job!!  Shocked Shocked

SUPPORT THE COIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Let's grow together  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Signature for Sr Member and Hero Members:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/korecoin-v20-korenew-era-voip-wallet-100-anon-100-pos-pobanon-668886][size=18pt][b][color=red]██ [/color][color=black] KORECOIN 2.0 | [/color] [color=red]ANON POS [/color][color=black]- Darkcore - Mixing - TOR - Chat - Voip!  [/color][color=red]██ [/color][/b][/size][/url][/center]

Preview for Sr Member:

Signature for Full Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/korecoin-v20-korenew-era-voip-wallet-100-anon-100-pos-pobanon-668886][b][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][color=black] KORECOIN 2.0[/color] [color=red] POS [/color][color=black]  Darkcore - Mixing - TOR - Chat - VoIp  [/color][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][/b][/url][/center]
Preview for FullMember:
[/center]

Signature for Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/korecoin-v20-korenew-era-voip-wallet-100-anon-100-pos-pobanon-668886][b]█████████████████  KORECOIN 2.0 - POS 100%ANON - Darkcore - Mixing - TOR - Chat - VoIp █████████████████ [/b][/url][/center]
Preview for Member:

legendary
legendary

No its not premine !!
This coins are from a very loyal Korecoin user  Grin Grin and i am sure it will be much more in a couple of days because its soooo cheap at the moment and its will be sooooo expensive in the future x1000 Grin Grin top 10 Crypto Coin Market Cap..

And yes we use Tor to be anon  Cool
By the way nice to see this community Growing every day.
DEV good job mister Satoshi Nakamoto you will fuck the world with the new anon video tel wallet.

LOL   Grin Grin

For what we use TOR for be anonymous, if after people ask who is the owner of addresses ?  Huh  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
It's not premine?

No its not premine !!
This coins are from a very loyal Korecoin user  Grin Grin and i am sure it will be much more in a couple of days because its soooo cheap at the moment and its will be sooooo expensive in the future x1000 Grin Grin top 10 Crypto Coin Market Cap..

And yes we use Tor to be anon  Cool
By the way nice to see this community Growing every day.
DEV good job mister Satoshi Nakamoto you will fuck the world with the new anon video tel wallet.
Jump to: