Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 241. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Eurbids, you are an awsome dev. how can i be of any help in promoting this coin ?
respect & regards

Vote for KORE on Mintpal : https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KORE

DEV says VOTE to have KORE listed on MintPal.
Ask Everyone you know with a Mintpal account to keep voting as much as they can
up to once every hour for each account.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KORE

Better hurry because they are stopping voting on September 1st!

KORE is #452 with 12 votes.
Make that #444 with 28 votes.
Will surpass VOOT soon.

SEE BELOW:

"Coin Voting
We're always looking to add new markets for the best altcoins, and to help us with this we'd like to ask you, our users to vote on what you'd like to see offered at MintPal.

Below is a list of coins that we're considering adding, ordered by the most voted. Please vote for your chosen coin below, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour. You must also complete the captcha image before submitting a vote.

We take the voting winner every Monday evening (UTC), we announce the official closing time earlier in the day. Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at support
  • mintpal.com with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added. We reserve the right to add new markets outside of the voting system where we feel necessary.

Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.
"
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Eurbids, you are an awsome dev. how can i be of any help in promoting this coin ?
respect & regards
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Makes sense to also make a professional video on youtube KORE channel
to show VOIP and wallet functioning 100% and put link in news article.

Regular updates on video channel makes sense too since it is a news source

Makes sense to me also. But who is gonna make it?

There is a need for Graphics help also for stickers and new logo's.
Not the main logo just different versions so the community has options.

I dont agree with you on that. Nowadays there are too much coins and too much logo. We cannot confuse more the people. Remember we come from a relaunch.
Only ONE logo.

I like the idea of the stickers, but again, who is gonna make it?

There is a Serious Need for a proper team translator since the main markets are English
and then people translate the English into Spanish, Russian and Chinese etc.
Russia is starting to loosen restrictions and now getting into the Bitcoin markets.
BUT If the English is bad then the translations are bad.

The main info provided by dev is not gonna change. Or you expect from dev to give up coding to start improving his english grammar?

The main updates can be corrected. But again, who is gonna make it?

Investors like to see the DEV active since we know what happens to scam coins.
KORE is not a scam coin and the DEV is the one that Will Prove It

He's proving it everyday. He's probably the most hardworking the in the hole community

and.... DEV Please Please put in heading of this thread KORE in all caps.
Every coin has it but KORE and speaking of searching the word DICE GAME is all caps but not korecoin.
KORE...

We want to be diferents? Or we want to be like the others?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Error!
You must have a larger trade history in order to vote.

Anyone knows how long? How many trades??

Same to me  Undecided
But if they now about our new futures they will put it in the basket without any voting!
By the way We need a donation address fore the 9 news sites 1.1 btc thing.
Some of you messaged me because of the btc address for donations.
I think we all trusting our dev enough so if he offer a btc address would be great.
If our DEV is to busy with developing what i understand then i also here and can offer a btc address for this issue.
Otherwise if we have a trust problem we can ask a escrow service maybe.
But anyway we should write a perfect report in a very good English and wait for the right time to  publish it.
Your feedbacks are appreciated.

I don't agree very much about this. Promotions from newspapers and blogs will come alone when Kore start to be cool and give interesting to people. They must to search us, not vice-versa. 1.1 BTC it's not little money to lost, and only unlucky must to pay for it. IMHO.

Marketing is part of successful business.
It gets word to people who would not know for
how can you search for something you don't know exists?
I DO NOT  mean to Pump and Dump.
The P&D's will come anyway as volume increases and KORE works 100%
since then the P&D's will have a reason to move price up since it's a Very Good Coin.

The DEV should make the decisions of what date the news articles are to be released since
ONLY DEV KNOWS when KORE is ready and VOIP works 100%.
DEV should also have his ideas put in article.

Makes sense to also make a professional video on youtube KORE channel
to show VOIP and wallet functioning 100% and put link in news article.
Have KORE listed on MintPal after news article comes out since volume and marketcap should meet guidelines.

Regular updates on video channel makes sense too since it is a news source
AND Most Importantly Coins are only as successful as their 100% functionality AND
the Serious Investors and small ones like to see the DEV communicate regularly.

Yes the language barrier is a big issue but not as big as it may seem
since IF DEV makes good coin and 100% comes through on his word it will create confidence and trust.
Fortunately the Good DEV has been proving his trust.

There is a need for Graphics help also for stickers and new logo's.
Not the main logo just different versions so the community has options.

There is a Serious Need for a proper team translator since the main markets are English
and then people translate the English into Spanish, Russian and Chinese etc.
Russia is starting to loosen restrictions and now getting into the Bitcoin markets.
BUT If the English is bad then the translations are bad.

Investors like to see the DEV active since we know what happens to scam coins.
KORE is not a scam coin and the DEV is the one that Will Prove It.

and.... DEV Please Please put in heading of this thread KORE in all caps.
Every coin has it but KORE and speaking of searching the word DICE GAME is all caps but not korecoin.
KORE...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Error!

Same to me  Undecided
But if they now about our new futures they will put it in the basket without any voting!
I think we all trusting our dev enough so if he offer a btc address would be great.
If our DEV is to busy with developing what i understand then i also here and can offer a btc address for this issue.
But anyway we should write a perfect report in a very good English and wait for the right time to  publish it.

I don't agree very much about this. Promotions from newspapers and blogs will come alone when Kore start to be cool and give interesting to people. They must to search us, not vice-versa. 1.1 BTC it's not little money to lost, and only unlucky must to pay for it. IMHO.

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Error!

Same to me  Undecided
But anyway we should write a perfect report in a very good English and wait for the right time to  publish it.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
- Vote for KoreCoin in Mintpal! -

Remember: Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour
If you havent trade there before it says you need a larger trade history. Dont worry, its only 5 trades. (I've made 8 trades, but I think with 5 it's enought).

Please try to vote at least 5 times per day. Thanks!!

Let's ask ourselves do we really need our great coin to be listed on Mintpal through VotingHuh The answer is NO! Look at all those "Voting winners" - they die within several days after getting listed there.

The only way of successfull listing with further flourishing is making high trading volumes on Bittrex, what in turn should be achieved by bringing innovations, new interesting features (that's what Dev is being busy on right now Smiley), and attracting audience through promoting. This is the right way for KORE to succeed!!!

BTW, are we going or going not to publysh our report at those 9 Crypto-News sites? If yes (and I hope so) I can start making an outline on monday but I need an English-speaking assistant, who could edit the rough copy and bring it to final edition Wink

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

Enjoy  Grin
wow awesome dev Shocked
This feature is very interesting
i cant wait when this program run perfectly
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Don't lost your money for this.

http://dice.korecoin.org Wink

On Testing.....

[/quote]

Hell dev, what kind of human are you?
How is it possible to be so fast?
I gues you are an Alien  Grin
legendary
- Vote for KoreCoin in Mintpal! -

Remember: Every user is limited to 1 (one) vote per hour
If you havent trade there before it says you need a larger trade history. Dont worry, its only 5 trades. (I've made 8 trades, but I think with 5 it's enought).

Please try to vote at least 5 times per day. Thanks!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
@NewKoreCoin Dicegame needed? Sold at low prices. The source 0.05BTC sale. Contact: [email protected]

I've been contacted by this guy througth Twitter. what you think?

If you can confirm its legit and know what to do with the source and set it up, i can pay the 0.05 btc + server hosting fee's

I can NOT confirm its legit.

Im gonna see if he can talk with us here

Don't lost your money for this.

http://dice.korecoin.org Wink

On Testing.....
legendary
@NewKoreCoin Dicegame needed? Sold at low prices. The source 0.05BTC sale. Contact: [email protected]

If you can confirm its legit and know what to do with the source and set it up, i can pay the 0.05 btc + server hosting fee's

I can NOT confirm its legit.

Im gonna see if he can talk with us here
legendary

Error!

Success!
Your vote has been registered.

You dont need more than 5 trades.

Common people!!! Let's vote!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KORE

460    Direct Link    KORE    KoreCoin    5
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

legendary

Jump to: