Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 234. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
KoreCoin for 5.000 sat!!!

Thanks for the cheep coins guys!!!   Shocked

Dont buy too much cos with 5.52 btc you move till 27.777 sat!!! This is gonna be awesome  Grin Grin

I dont feel bad anymore for the people dumping the coin. They should have checked the thread....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't worry, I won't buy all the coins   Wink. But if someone sells me 20-40K KORE@5000sat. I'll be just happy  Grin

Dont think that's gonna happen. There is only 35k Kore on the selling side till 27.777 sat!!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Dont buy too much cos with 5.52 btc you move till 27.777 sat!!! This is gonna be awesome  Grin Grin

I dont feel bad anymore for the people dumping the coin. They should have checked the thread....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't worry, I won't buy all the coins   Wink. But if someone sells me 20-40K KORE@5000sat. I'll be just happy  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Voted coins get killed on MintPal. Ninja listings are best, once the coin gets good volume which will come after releases. Is there a roadmap and ETAs on the feature releases? Whts the future hold after the Voip system implementation?

Good points.

Most of us know that BUT KORE has very Promising Innovation and more to come.

In my post I made clear it was not to pump KORE.

There is no way the Voting Process will get KORE listed Before the wallet VOIP is completed
so it makes perfect sense to VOTE NOW to build the Community and support needed behind KORE so
when KORE is Ready we will be well on our way in the Voting Process so please support the Voting IF you feel so Inclined.

Hope that clears things up for you.
 Smiley

Voted coins get killed on MintPal

Yep, generally voted coins get killed on MintPal regardless of how 'innovative' they are. But the hype before being added to MintPal generally results in a nice pump.

Greetings,

through observation from past experiences on Coins being added to Mintpal

through the voting process has done exactly what...

A - attracts P & D herd mentality . some never recover

B -  attraction of whales (manipulation starts)

C - Loss investors confidence as a long term viable currency

- OR -

D - ALL the above

If anyone has time to go back do a search on all coins being
Added to mintpal through the voting process exactly how many  good
Coins never quite recovered??

what could this tell us, & what could we learn from this?

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

First, I highly Respect you, your experience and views as fellow KORE Investor...

You make some valid points BUT Pumper, Dumpers, Manipulators and
the like will ride any coin getting visibility and acceptance.
It's just a part of life.

I'm against solely having KORE listed by the Voting Process Alone
and from day one concentrated on it's Features and platforms to come
as the sole reason to have Community Action for KORE.

Some people can't do much to support a coin.
Why take such a simple thing away from them that actually could do some good.
Other People voting on coins see KORE moving up and may look into what KORE is about and research it.
It's about Exposure.

Do you really think exposure is what this coin is missing? Perhaps it is not doing so well for other reasons? Maybe this coin needs something else? I'll let you figure it out because if I tell you directly, you will simply ignore me.

Here's another one of your quotes in the PM's to me:
This should explain it AND that you ALREADY Informed me of your views and concerns.
Let alone I Respect and Trust the DEV will come through with much awesome tech to come...
which you also knew.

Quote Below:

"Thanks for your response,

It all sounds good, I'll vote a few times but twice an hour is asking too much. As a potential investor, I would like to know what plans the dev has for KoreCoin in the future (as will all other investors). Whether or not those plans are met means nothing. The potential of a coin is an excellent way to generate hype, its exactly what the old scammer dev did.

You mention anonymity, but you see, it has already been done. Bytecoin (BCN) is the truly anonymous cryptocurrency and doesn't use anonymity as a tool for pumping and dumping. I'm pretty sure Tor (which is what Kore uses) isn't very secure when compared to I2P (Which is what Bytecoin and its forks such as Monero uses). The Monero community are very aggressive so don't even bother competing with them.

KoreCoin needs a clear slogan because I still don't see what it provides that other coins do not. Anonymity is just a tool for a pump and dump at this point as people who ACTUALLY need anonymity would use Bytecoin or its forks. Is KoreCoin a coin that takes features from other successful coins and puts it all into one coin? What is the point of KoreCoin?

Also I'm interested, why do you support KoreCoin so much?

Cheers"

You also know this DEV is about the Tech.
Not flashy logo and BS promises and lies we hear from other DEV'S
Like TOR coin and the fact they are promoting ZEROCOIN which they KNOW does not work.
The DEV mentions this in the main page.
But that's another quote and I just don't have enough time nor room for ya...
But I will leave you with one word the DEV said:

"Ferrari"

Nice finish haha. Man you know what the point of a private message is right? its supposed to be private Wink I don't feel like arguing either and I've said all I've needed to say in this thread. The POS staking on phones would be a cool feature and judging by the devs lack of response, it may be a possibility. I'll be keeping an eye out on Kore as always.

Thanks for your civil reply.
It is appreciated and respected.

I apologize for the PM on the main thread but
we play by different rules and you left me no recourse.

IF you have some cool Ideas for ANON Coin tech... KORE, please PM the DEV.
He's the Right Man for the Job.

In closing I think you are finally "Getting" the DEV and may therefore
come to realize why people are supporting KORE.

Best...

Sorry, I was in a bitter mood before. I've always understood the dev, but I feel like sometimes he is putting his talents to waste. Also would just like to post this:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11343631.Over_600_paedophiles_arrested_in_huge_crackdown/

NCA deputy director general Phil Gormley said the crackdown, the biggest ever operation of its kind, involved alleged paedophiles who used the so-called ''dark web'' as well as traditional internet access.

The ''dark web'' is internet content that is not listed by normal search engines. Users will often use payment methods such as virtual currencies to help avoid detection.

Seems like Tor is not the way to go for anonymity.

I'm more than well aware of where TOR is.
Like I said.
I trust the DEV'S tech and Innovations.
 Wink

BTW- There were a good number of Politicians and Corporate Heads involved that were uncovered.
And I believe a number of banksters. They are all the ones at the center of the most repulsive aspects of these crimes
and some are the same ones who have Instructed the Main Stream Media to put a negative slant toward Crypto Currencies when ever possible.
Funny how the MSM doesn't mention the fact that these Sick Individuals Mainly Use CASH and it's mainly their
usage of it and the normal web that led to their exposure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Voted coins get killed on MintPal. Ninja listings are best, once the coin gets good volume which will come after releases. Is there a roadmap and ETAs on the feature releases? Whts the future hold after the Voip system implementation?

Good points.

There is no way the Voting Process will get KORE listed Before the wallet VOIP is completed
so it makes perfect sense to VOTE NOW to build the Community and support needed behind KORE so
when KORE is Ready we will be well on our way in the Voting Process so please support the Voting IF you feel so Inclined.

Smiley

Yep, generally voted coins get killed on MintPal regardless of how 'innovative' they are. But the hype before being added to MintPal generally results in a nice pump.

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

First, I highly Respect you, your experience and views as fellow KORE Investor...

Other People voting on coins see KORE moving up and may look into what KORE is about and research it.
It's about Exposure.

Do you really think exposure is what this coin is missing? Perhaps it is not doing so well for other reasons? Maybe this coin needs something else? I'll let you figure it out because if I tell you directly, you will simply ignore me.

This should explain it AND that you ALREADY Informed me of your views and concerns.
Let alone I Respect and Trust the DEV will come through with much awesome tech to come...
which you also knew.

Quote Below:

It all sounds good, I'll vote a few times but twice an hour is asking too much. As a potential investor, I would like to know what plans the dev has for KoreCoin in the future (as will all other investors). Whether or not those plans are met means nothing. The potential of a coin is an excellent way to generate hype, its exactly what the old scammer dev did.

You mention anonymity, but you see, it has already been done. Bytecoin (BCN) is the truly anonymous cryptocurrency and doesn't use anonymity as a tool for pumping and dumping. I'm pretty sure Tor (which is what Kore uses) isn't very secure when compared to I2P (Which is what Bytecoin and its forks such as Monero uses). The Monero community are very aggressive so don't even bother competing with them.

KoreCoin needs a clear slogan because I still don't see what it provides that other coins do not. Anonymity is just a tool for a pump and dump at this point as people who ACTUALLY need anonymity would use Bytecoin or its forks. Is KoreCoin a coin that takes features from other successful coins and puts it all into one coin? What is the point of KoreCoin?

Cheers"

Like TOR coin and the fact they are promoting ZEROCOIN which they KNOW does not work.

"Ferrari"

Nice finish haha. Man you know what the point of a private message is right? its supposed to be private Wink I don't feel like arguing either and I've said all I've needed to say in this thread. The POS staking on phones would be a cool feature and judging by the devs lack of response, it may be a possibility. I'll be keeping an eye out on Kore as always.

In closing I think you are finally "Getting" the DEV and may therefore

Best...

Sorry, I was in a bitter mood before. I've always understood the dev, but I feel like sometimes he is putting his talents to waste. Also would just like to post this:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/11343631.Over_600_paedophiles_arrested_in_huge_crackdown/

NCA deputy director general Phil Gormley said the crackdown, the biggest ever operation of its kind, involved alleged paedophiles who used the so-called ''dark web'' as well as traditional internet access.

The ''dark web'' is internet content that is not listed by normal search engines. Users will often use payment methods such as virtual currencies to help avoid detection.

Seems like Tor is not the way to go for anonymity.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

which you also knew.

Quote Below:

Cheers"

"Ferrari"

I think you are finally "Getting" the DEV and may therefore

Best...

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

which you also knew.

Quote Below:

Cheers"

"Ferrari"

Activity: 475
KoreCoin's simply the best thing since sliced cheese.
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Keep up the awesome work, team KoreCoin.

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

It's about Exposure.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
I like what the new dev is doing with Kore. It's great to see a coin brought back with features and overall utility. Keep up the good work Eurbids!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Good points.

Smiley

Greetings,

- OR -

D - ALL the above

Added to mintpal through the voting process exactly how many  good

Best regards
Peer2Peer360
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
mobile wallet would be great, i don't use computer often, so all of my pos coins "live" on exchange.

maybe something that works on android but can download onto sd card from pc to not use too much data? i dunno. . but it would be cool  Wink
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Good points.

Smiley

NOTE: YES not all voted coins "get killed" on MinPal.
The ones without "Functional Wanted & Needed" Innovations  Fade Away  
as the clones or Non-working coins that they were anyway...

We discussed this by PM and came to a full understanding by Private Message.
In that PM you said you would Vote For KORE on MintPal.
See Quote Below:

It all sounds good, I'll vote a few times but twice an hour is asking too much. As a potential investor,"

Why do you then continually change the subject and
make Voting for KORE something it's not.

You Knew I'm clearly not encouraging a pump and dump nor to hurt KORE'S Future.

The Facts are, MintPal does Consider the Community behind the Voting Process
and take the Votes into account. Not that it has to be the top voted coin.

IF you do not think KORE has what it takes or Do Not Want to Wait Patiently
to See If KORE has what it takes please take your negativeness elsewhere where it is deserved.

NOTE:
As a "Potential Investor"  with your knowledge and expertise in ANON and CC's
you are well aware of the POSITIVE EXPOSURE to long term Investors
being listed on MintPal Brings...

I do give you and those truly an A+ for intellect used for possibly deceptive purposes...
The DEV is not going to give any secrets away before their time.
KORE will be given opportunity for it's Rightful Market Share.

IF you truly want the best for KORE then add some effective actions,
suggestions and creative ideas along with your disagreements.

Good points.

Smiley

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
guys, my wallet stopped stakeing heres is what i get in console..

08:49:37

checkwallet

08:49:37

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

08:50:17

getstakinginfo

08:50:17

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00000000,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 0,
"expectedtime" : -1
}

legendary
Community,

BIG NEWS!!

#KoreCoin community keeps growing everyday. Today we achieved

You're so amazing!!!!  Cool Cool Cool

Keep retweeting it!!!!

#KoreCoin
#Wevegotthebestdev
#Tothemoon
#Top5
#SkypeOfCryptos
#AnonSkype

To the moooon!!!!!

buy.buy.buy.buy.buy  Wink

@Rw13enlib88 I know your excited about your followers but easy on the font size Wink

It's not my private twitter. It's KoreCoin twitter so you better STFU and start working!!!

- You want to help? -

If you wanna help there are some tasks to be made.
Your help will make the difference!!

Photoshop Designer

- Funny pics with KoreCoin logo to make them viral

Youtube Expert

- Some explaining videos about the VoIP (when it's running)
- Funny video with KoreCoin logo to make them viral

Everyone

Twitter

-Create new twitter profile accounts (KoreCoin News, Markets, Tips, KoreFans, whatever)
- Retweet the tweets from @NewKoreCoin
- Talk with people about #KoreCoin and invite them to participate in the thread
- Tweet about price, articles, updates
- Use this hashtags: #KoreCoin ; #SkypeoftheCryptos ; #Wevegotthebestdev ; #Top5
- Tip: Follow people (involved in cryptos), they'll follow you back (but be careful with this, your account can be closed. Before closing it they tell you to stop spamming.)

Facebook

- Create accounts
- Get involved in crypto groups and start talking about KoreCoin
- Create KoreCoin News (Market, Tips, KoreFans, whatever) groups

Please, DO NOT SPAM  other btctalk threads.

Note: Feel free to correct/add what you want.
Jump to: