Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 244. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
yes i tried to send 2000 kore before and it didnt work

sent 600 kore with 0.36 kore fee

default fee is 0.001 kore btw, or am i wrong?

As it was said earlier all this mess is the cause of great amount of small transactions, coming to the wallet during staking. So for now there are two solutions - 1. not to stake at all; 2. make a new KORE address every day and thansfer your funds there.

P.S. Checked the behavior of the wallet, that have been staking for LESS than 24 hours - the trx fee is 0.01-0.03KORE, the amount of coins in each trx is NOT limited!

i havent moved those coins for about a week
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
sent 455 kore with 0.27 fee

staking is not profitable like this

I Agree. Fee is 0.01 every 1Kb. If you have thousand of little TXs you don't have earn nothing at real.

I already working for fix it.
sent 455 kore with 0.27 fee

staking is not profitable like this
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

As it was said earlier all this mess is the cause of great amount of small transactions, coming to the wallet during staking. So for now there are two solutions - 1. not to stake at all; 2. make a new KORE address every day and thansfer your funds there.

P.S. Checked the behavior of the wallet, that have been staking for LESS than 24 hours - the trx fee is 0.01-0.03KORE, the amount of coins in each trx is NOT limited!

Activity: 15
But yes, I agree that at this point coming indispensable to fix it. Maybe we want to choose together the next PoS phase ? I vote for move from 10% year interest to 100% payed daily

This looking more professional and force people to hold for a day Smiley

[/quote]

+1
would get more people investing in kore
legendary
I think this is the main problem of the wallet - "KORE have a small mature time" Can you change it? Because it becomes really difficult to use the wallet after 24-48 hours when thousands of small transactions (mainly 0.000273, 0.000547 KORE) arrive in to the wallet and it simply starts freezing. Of course we can all turn off staking, or create new addresses every day, but it's not the right solution of the problem.
So, DEV, tell us please, is it possible to make some changes in POS algorithm (change min staking time to 24 hours)?

Change it will cause a new fork, this is the reason that for now I've not touch it.

But yes, I agree that at this point coming indispensable to fix it. Maybe we want to choose together the next PoS phase ? I vote for move from 10% year interest to 100% payed daily

Ha-Ha, 100%/day is a little bit too much, don't you think?  Wink

10% of annual interst is good, but that 1Hr min. age really makes a headache.
I was just thinking what to choose: 1. to move coins to a new wallet every day; 2. to lock the wallet to prevent this crazy staking

And I chose #2 because for now  it is easier for me. But I believe that you DEV will find a better solution that will satisfy everybody  Smiley
I think this is the main problem of the wallet - "KORE have a small mature time" Can you change it? Because it becomes really difficult to use the wallet after 24-48 hours when thousands of small transactions (mainly 0.000273, 0.000547 KORE) arrive in to the wallet and it simply starts freezing. Of course we can all turn off staking, or create new addresses every day, but it's not the right solution of the problem.
So, DEV, tell us please, is it possible to make some changes in POS algorithm (change min staking time to 24 hours)?

Change it will cause a new fork, this is the reason that for now I've not touch it.

legendary
win 7 64

wallet synced

cannot send coins

says "Error: Transaction creation failed"

..no mature coins for like 3 days also.. used to stake before

any ideas?

How many coins you trying to send? I cant send anything over 999 for sure I have sent 700 no problem but don't want to waste my time anymore tonight figuring it out. I am trying to send all my coins to a diff address to try to stake with new address and wallet. IDK what's up but this wallet is shit it is getting very hard not to jump ship. If it wasn't for the active dev and coin tech I would be gone. Do you get not responding every time you try to send or anything too? I think some may be staking but many are not able to get mature coins. More ppl might chime in but there are now 3 out of only a handful that are having issues.

It's not a bug. Simple you exceded the max transaction size. This happen when you have MANY transactions little to SUM for arrive at the amount the you want to send. KORE have a small mature time and this give you to stake many cheap in little time.

Solution, in this case, is try to divide the amount that you want to send in two/three/four sending.

This thing give to your wallet.dat to come to have a big size and wallet stucking. Can be a good idea to move all coins in a new wallet sometimes.

It's a result of a choose to have coin maturity and stake in onlyone hour. Other coins stake in 24 hours or more.

win 7 64

wallet synced

cannot send coins

any ideas?

How many coins you trying to send? I cant send anything over 999 for sure I have sent 700 no problem but don't want to waste my time anymore tonight figuring it out. I am trying to send all my coins to a diff address to try to stake with new address and wallet. IDK what's up but this wallet is shit it is getting very hard not to jump ship. If it wasn't for the active dev and coin tech I would be gone. Do you get not responding every time you try to send or anything too? I think some may be staking but many are not able to get mature coins. More ppl might chime in but there are now 3 out of only a handful that are having issues.

It's not a bug. Simple you exceded the max transaction size. This happen when you have MANY transactions little to SUM for arrive at the amount the you want to send. KORE have a small mature time and this give you to stake many cheap in little time.

Solution, in this case, is try to divide the amount that you want to send in two/three/four sending.

This thing give to your wallet.dat to come to have a big size and wallet stucking. Can be a good idea to move all coins in a new wallet sometimes.

It's a result of a choose to have coin maturity and stake in onlyone hour. Other coins stake in 24 hours or more.

Activity: 475
Tor.log file still being filled with:
[warn] Socks version 80 not recognized. (Tor is not an http proxy.)
(Logged around once every second)

Hopefully that's not the issue, but we should know after hours I suppose.

Still not staking
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
win 7 64

wallet synced

cannot send coins

any ideas?

win 7 64

wallet synced

cannot send coins

any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Help please, I can not install the wallet in linux 32. Ubuntu 12.04 . What I need to do exactly?

1. Download the wallet  Tongue
2. Extract
3. Move to home?
4. Double click / apt-get install

(Begginer with linux...  Huh )
Tor.log file still being filled with:
[warn] Socks version 80 not recognized. (Tor is not an http proxy.)
(Logged around once every second)

Hopefully that's not the issue, but we should know after hours I suppose.
I just start my wallet in Windows 7 Compatibility Mode + with administrator privileges and it has started downloading the block chain from scratch, which I think is strange (not to mention a bit inconvenient); but, anyway, if that's what it takes to figure out what the issue is then, ok.  I will let you know after 8+ hours if it makes a difference or not.

No, it's not strange. Wallets save the data folder in the user enviroment. If user change (now it's admin), wallet create a new data folder. After synch you have to copy the old wallet.dat into the new folder (or send coins on the new address).

I just checked.  You're right.  I thought it only changed the privilege level, not the actual user logon & related data folders (I'm running it from a non-administrator user environment).  Always something new to learn I suppose(!)  LOL, if I'd known then I'd have copied all the db files.  I'll do that instead so I don't have to wait(!)  Grin

I just start my wallet in Windows 7 Compatibility Mode + with administrator privileges and it has started downloading the block chain from scratch, which I think is strange (not to mention a bit inconvenient); but, anyway, if that's what it takes to figure out what the issue is then, ok.  I will let you know after 8+ hours if it makes a difference or not.

No, it's not strange. Wallets save the data folder in the user enviroment. If user change (now it's admin), wallet create a new data folder. After synch you have to copy the old wallet.dat into the new folder (or send coins on the new address).
How much am I losing out on by not being able to stake?  I've had my wallet running for almost 4 days so far.

We have many users that stake without problems, me too. And only two that have problems. We have to try to understand why this two users are not able to do it.

For now we know that :

- they use windows 7 like many other
- they use last wallet version, like all
- they have coins on address, wallet synched, wallet unlock, looking right
- Tor working fine (or you don't going to synch the wallet)

Have you try to add "synctime=0" on your conf file ?

Yes, I tried your suggestions.  Also deleted the onion and tor folders.  No difference, still not stake.

I'm running Windows 8.0, btw, if that helps to know.

I know very little the windows 8 yet. Can you try to start the wallet in "compatible mode" or like admin ?

Remember that coin can going to be mature between one and eight hours.

I will try that and let you know tomorrow.

How much am I losing out on by not being able to stake?  I've had my wallet running for almost 4 days so far.

We have many users that stake without problems, me too. And only two that have problems. We have to try to understand why this two users are not able to do it.

For now we know that :

Yes, I tried your suggestions.  Also deleted the onion and tor folders.  No difference, still not stake.

I know very little the windows 8 yet. Can you try to start the wallet in "compatible mode" or like admin ?

Remember that coin can going to be mature between one and eight hours.

I will try that and let you know tomorrow.
How much am I losing out on by not being able to stake?  I've had my wallet running for almost 4 days so far.

For now we know that :

Remember that coins going to be mature between one and eight hours.

Jump to: