Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 249. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
anyways im dumping a small percentage of my naut to fund a buy will push it up a lil later today  Grin  get ready

Please can you sell a little bit more???

Grin Grin

id love to but this is gambling and naut is a sure thing. I never sell a sure thing for a gamble, but i want this coin to moon.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
anyways im dumping a small percentage of my naut to fund a buy will push it up a lil later today  Grin  get ready

Please can you sell a little bit more???

Grin Grin
legendary
Mac OSX Wallet installed and synchronized, my coins from Bittrex are also on it.
Whats about Stakeing does it stake automatically if computer is on and wallet is online or must i do anything?

Must to have coins on the wallet (max 50k for every address) and unlock it (for staking only) and.. wait Smiley

Dev,

is the http://explorer.korecoin.org/toprich updated?

Thanks!!

YES its ubdated Grin and i love it to see on which place i am Grin
But intern transaktions from the same wallet to diferent addresses doesnt show up i see. My coins are all still on the same address?

I see...

Grin Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
coin is taking a beating right now maybe that premine is still out there?

Don't need to be SherlockHolmes for track the premine. It's first 50 blocks, go you and look yourself.
sq
Activity: 294

It doesnt matter:)  We are trying to build one bigger coin history page with calendar and all specs ... and everything. So even older coins can be usefull later on:)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
coin is taking a beating right now maybe that premine is still out there? anyways im dumping a small percentage of my naut to fund a buy will push it up a lil later today  Grin  get ready
legendary
Mac OSX Wallet installed and synchronized, my coins from Bittrex are also on it.
Whats about Stakeing does it stake automatically if computer is on and wallet is online or must i do anything?

Must to have coins on the wallet (max 50k for every address) and unlock it (for staking only) and.. wait Smiley

Dev,

Thanks!!

But intern transaktions from the same wallet to diferent addresses doesnt show up i see. My coins are all still on the same address?

No no, it's not updated. Stands back of 10k blocks yet. When and if I find time I will update the import script for take blocks from the LevelDB instead RPC Wink

Thanks!!

Dev,

Thanks!!

No no, it's not updated. Stands back of 10k blocks yet. When and if I find time I will update the import script for take blocks from the LevelDB instead RPC Wink

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Dev,

Thanks!!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Support this coin!!!!!
Buy Buy Buy and hold.
Anon chat, VOIP video & phone call wallet innovation

The first crypto currency that lets you make
a calls to btc address &/ or any altcoin
Address May just have a product that
could change how we do business in the future.

Yes this is the idea. And it's relative simple to do it  Smiley  I will publish a first beta prototype in the next wallet release Wink

Wallet are not change yet. I still to work to a new version, and I hope to release a first new today or tomorrow at late.

Blockexplorer still to re-sync now, I need it for track the premine and ban the addresses.

Also I still to fix some issues and start an alpha-release for the anonimizer feature.

Is this already done? How do you ban it?
just curious...

I've already wrote about it. I've try to track the premine but lost it in the chain. I'm very much sure that the Dev moved it on Bittrex and sell all before gone.

Pity but is it. And I think it's not really a big problem, he had premine only 80k coins, we have a markup over 1,300k. I hope he selled for cheap and now start to eat the hands Smiley

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

Wallet are not change yet. I still to work to a new version, and I hope to release a first new today or tomorrow at late.

Blockexplorer still to re-sync now, I need it for track the premine and ban the addresses.

Also I still to fix some issues and start an alpha-release for the anonimizer feature.

Is this already done? How do you ban it?
just curious...
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
legendary

Dev,

Thanks!!

legendary

Yesss it works first 1.5 coin staked.
I had first all coins in one address and then i created two other addresses on my same wallet and split the coins to 3 addresses is that ok ?

Yesssssss

too much wallets....  Wink

Jump to: