Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 271. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This coin is down 90% from its all time high. Looking for turnaround stories, but would like to first know if there is any solid proof the new dev isn't the old dev and that there isn't a new scam involved with this "remake".
We need not worry about the price atm. This is the buildup period for a new era of korecoin. Just see if the development is done properly and new features are implemented, the price will take care of itself. The sellers are going to regret in a few days. Mark my words.
And yes it is not a scam again, because eurbids is not making false promises and is not giving a release date for some feature like the old scam **** dev just to shoot the price up.
Activity: 406
SUPPORT THE COIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Let's grow together  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Signature for Hero Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][size=14pt][b][glow=red,2,300][color=white][color=white]★   KORECOIN 2.0 [/color][/color][/glow][/b][b][glow=white,2,300][color=purple][color=red]  New ERA [color=red] X13 [/color] [/color][/color][/glow][/b][b][glow=red,2,300][color=white][color=white]  real ANON! [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Preview for Hero Member:

Signature for Sr Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][size=14pt][b][color=red]███ [/color][color=black]   KORECOIN 2.0[/color][color=red]  New ERA[/color] [color=red] X13 [/color][color=black]- a real ANON coin!  [/color][color=red]███ [/color][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Preview for Sr Member:

Signature for Full Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][b][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][color=black]   KORECOIN 2.0[/color][color=red]- New ERA[/color] [color=red] X13 -[/color][color=black]  a real ANON coin!  [/color][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][/b][/url][/center]
Preview for FullMember:

Signature for Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][b]█████████████████    KORECOIN 2.0 - New ERA X13 - a real ANON coin!  █████████████████ [/b][/url][/center]
Preview for Member:

Activity: 252
New Windows wallet and source code release !!

This version don't need the old DLL files, please delete it. And don't need nodes in config files because have a new geo-nodes built-in.

Enjoy !
Didn't login yesterday on BTT. I login today and BAM!!, the wallets are done and a new mixing service introduced and half completed!! Eurbids, I salute you, marvellous job done here!! Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Wallet for OSX release ! Check on first post.  Wink
You work so hard!Support you!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Good works Dev! You are building a robust and reliable reputation for yourself. You are the turn arround guy that people will refer to and do business with in the nearest future! Keep what you are doing for kore and I also want to ask the bagholder to support dev! I dont have any kore but I'll spread the news about the coin. Goodluck everyone!
Activity: 280
New Windows wallet and source code release !!

This version don't need the old DLL files, please delete it. And don't need nodes in config files because have a new geo-nodes built-in.

Enjoy !
Activity: 308
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Go Korecoin is right. With the price drop I'm getting "Kored" up the ass. Get another POW round so the price will go up please, or I can at least mine my way back to even.

I wish the developer all the luck in the world otherwise there are going to be a lot of people "KoreHoled", fortunately I don't have enough to become a bagholder but I'm sure there are lots that are.
Activity: 196
kore now don't have a premine, exdev do a soldout, right?
This coin is down 90% from its all time high. Looking for turnaround stories, but would like to first know if there is any solid proof the new dev isn't the old dev and that there isn't a new scam involved with this "remake".

Trust me, it's a stupid question. Coin was down because the Dev was gone, not because he scammed something. What is the reason for gone and come back with another account ?  Huh

The real story is simple, Dev sell all his premine and gone, maybe to make a new coin.

Very many good Devs in the forum, much more that you thing.

Activity: 224
Activity: 152
Activity: 406
NEWS UPDATE
---------------

ScreenShots of the new wallet :

I've start to look about TOR integration, but I've understand that I really need a little more time for setup it. Think that at now NO x13 PoW+PoS wallets have TOR buildin. Why ? This is because PoS and Tor together don't work together very much. If you going to check another coins, all devs promise to add it but no coin have it yet Smiley

This is the reason that have move the focal for add at first the Mixing Service. The KoreCoin mixing service will work based on CoinJoin code ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinjoin-bitcoin-privacy-for-the-real-world-279249 ) and half of this work is already ready.

Wallet is ready for Mixing, but don't work yet. I've to setup the code on the server. I will do it in the next days. When server will ready you can use the Mixing without upgrade the wallet.

How it work ? very simple, you going on the send tab, insert the destination address and the amount that you want to send, than click on "Mixing This"

What happen ? That the wallet call the mixing server and insert in the queue your request. Server answer with a the address where you must to send this coins and you will find it directly on the destination field. Now click on SEND and.. it's all Tongue

The Mixing server receive your coins, give to it a very good centrifuged and after send the amount to the original destination address.

On this first step the Mixing will be for free. Later, maybe, I will ask a little amount for pay the infrastructure (like 0.5 %).

But I don't forget TOR. After Mixing I will dedicate time for add the built-in TOR client and to hide all connections. Wink

I still to finish to make the wallet good and I will publish it for download. A little more patience Smiley
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Activity: 168
Hello all!
 The Kore community and especially Eurbids's recent work with this coin is fantastic!
THIS is the reason I began my journey with Cryptocurrencies. If only the world in general would come together as such under dire circumstances. Thanks to all of you here for helping me stay informed.
Jump to: