Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 53. (Read 372333 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Just got a contribution of 50. Thankyou Kore community.

My weight now 16, netwrok weight still displays as 0? Hope this is normal. kinda hehe

Just keep the wallet open and let it run, it may takes some time, even the whole day but finally it should start to work.

thanks. Will do, been about 24hrs and 2 stakes, hopefully soon will be much more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

SUPPORT the KORE NETWORK - STAKE YOUR COINS

KORECOIN IS THE ONLY WORKING TOR EMBEDDED TRANSACTION WALLET

PoS Coins require "Staking" to process transactions
through the blockchain and keeping it from getting stuck.
Once it gets stuck it requires patience till it frees up.

Everyone that's not staking - Support the Network/KORE
by downloading the wallet, create an address, deposit
some KORE and Keeping the wallet open/staking.
It will begin to stake after the coins mature
which could take hours so be patient...
IF the blockchain get's stuck OR Not syncing leave it open.
You will receive all payouts when everything catches up.
 Wink
NOTES:
A-Each Address in the Wallet has a max. Stake Capacity of 50K coins.
B-Every time you deposit coins they go through the Maturing stage.
C-Set aside coins in Settings Tab to send.
D-IF you have not staked before it's very simple. give it a try.

★ Thanks for your diligence in supporting KORE!
We await revolutionary times ahead.
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

My weight now 16, netwrok weight still displays as 0? Hope this is normal. kinda hehe

Just keep the wallet open and let it run, it may takes some time, even the whole day but finally it should start to work.
Currently have 5 connections and network weight is 0. My weight is now up to 14. Taking ages for coins to confirm from exchange, I assume this is normal at the moment because of lack of staking on the network?

Will keep you updated and let you know once staking appears to be working normally.

KBMrQs4T4mrdUJn8Q7R2cKz915Sk228T2t   to add to my 24/7 stake wallet. I will never trade donations only stake. Currently donated 0 kore.

A member on here drakoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/drakoin-184146) has offered to build 24/7 staking nodes on VPS servers for other coins I have been involved with that have had staking problems, mikemike can contact him if he thinks kore needs this.

50 Korecoins Transfered to your address  Wink
Happy Stacking

Newcomers who want support the Core Network by Stacking just leave your address on the threat, i will send you some Coins for the first start.

To The Moooooooon

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
There you go Korefamily the  Mac OSX Wallet
Please download here.

KoreCoin_OSX_2.2.1.dmg 12.5 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!OQpylI5J!0txy0O70yeSpcc5m4FkkZWB9TFEnFQI4EdaS3gN2IYs

I'm 99% sure its the right one  Grin

Nice one btcage Smiley

Gestures like this are something this has been sorely missed in recent times on the forum, Cryptocurrency in general used to be about bringing innovation into the equation and working together not making a quick buck.

Guys, please use this thread to make your voice heard regarding the future roadmap and development of KoreCoin (and Viorcoin, they both deserve attention), ideas, (constructive) criticism and open conversation.

There's a lot going on behind the scenes and Mikemike and the Team behind Kore make a refreshing change after so many pump and dump coins, they're open,honest and have the technical know how to deliver.

Help support the network by staking even a few coins, maybe buy a few @ Bittrex (and no,I don't have any sell orders!) it all helps.

Currently have 5 connections and network weight is 0. My weight is now up to 14. Taking ages for coins to confirm from exchange, I assume this is normal at the moment because of lack of staking on the network?

Will keep you updated and let you know once staking appears to be working normally.

KBMrQs4T4mrdUJn8Q7R2cKz915Sk228T2t   to add to my 24/7 stake wallet. I will never trade donations only stake. Currently donated 0 kore.

A member on here drakoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/drakoin-184146) has offered to build 24/7 staking nodes on VPS servers for other coins I have been involved with that have had staking problems, mikemike can contact him if he thinks kore needs this.
Activity: 475
Please download here.

Awesome, thanks man!
 Smiley
Please download here.

it synced up overnight. Just waiting for coins to mature.

too bad race was boring hehe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
seems to be stuck on block 297653 for about an hour

off to watch motogp, see how its going in another hour or 2

seems to be stuck on block 297653 for about an hour

off to watch motogp, see how its going in another hour or 2
Hi all. Just found Kore when mikemike posted the new backup thread. Refreshing to see projects with real development. Some very interesting features here. Sad that your main man vanished it seems.

I am happy to stake 24/7 for quite a while. I'm slowly buying some on Bittrex (hopefully get my fill before v3.0 release). I will stake some or most of my own at first. If anyone wants to help get the wallet underway KBMrQs4T4mrdUJn8Q7R2cKz915Sk228T2t   I will always stake any donations, I will only trade coins that I purchase. Still syncing so should be underway in a few hrs.

I will lurk around the thread and give my input when I think its necessary. All the best in moving this project forward mikemike.
Activity: 475
Hello Kore family i have fund the osx wallet which we need in my macboock , just let me know please howe and where to upload.
Big love to you all, specially to MM

Btcage

Right back at you, Btcage.  We're here for each other.  This is what makes a community.

If you have the original downloaded file (zip/archive) then please upload a copy to http://mega.nz and paste a link here for us.  Thank you.

If you are referring to an installed wallet and you want to repackage it for people to use, then I would ask that someone here who has Mac experience please provide Btcage instructions on how to do that.  Thanks guys.

Azure

Hello Kore family i have fund the osx wallet which we need in my macboock , just let me know please howe and where to upload.
Big love to you all, specially to MM

Btcage
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
My main idea for Kore is to Stake to Make calls and possibly share stake to pay for better service by paying for the infrastructure, or Burn part of the stake into new Coin so that making calls makes better PoS! Then it grows exponentially by more use equals more PoS returns. Also connect to a VPN to make calls and your wallet address will stake while making a call. Verification of the wallet and subsequently the address becomes the Shared Key on the VPN with a variable secret Stake Math equation made of coin to secure the requested wallet address on the VPN. If these 2 levels are met then com goes through, anything else becomes garble on the line and doesn't complete end points.

So this would increase staking by usage and secure the network by default as use occurs. Other scenarios could be entertained too. But we could call it Kore 5x5 maybe?

We will bring up all your ideas at the next meeting.
Thanks for contributing!

You Bet... Glad to help!

I have come to the conclusion that the only coins which will be worth anything will be those that support services of some type, be it Drive Space, File Sharing, VOIP etc.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
With the enthusiastic team behind KoreCoin now I genuinely have high hopes for this project, if the community works together it has the potential to outlive the majority of coins around at the moment.

I'd ask fellow members here to get behind both KoreCoin and Viorcoin as they both have the potential to be a huge success, it's rare that Altcoins bring any new ideas or innovation to the table.

There's quite a few folks here (myself included) who were around when Bitcoin was trading at $2 and your average joe, or in my cases family members thought I was nuts to bother wasting time and electricity mining Smiley

Good ideas sometimes take time to gain mass adoption Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
My main idea for Kore is to Stake to Make calls and possibly share stake to pay for better service by paying for the infrastructure, or Burn part of the stake into new Coin so that making calls makes better PoS! Then it grows exponentially by more use equals more PoS returns. Also connect to a VPN to make calls and your wallet address will stake while making a call. Verification of the wallet and subsequently the address becomes the Shared Key on the VPN with a variable secret Stake Math equation made of coin to secure the requested wallet address on the VPN. If these 2 levels are met then com goes through, anything else becomes garble on the line and doesn't complete end points.

So this would increase staking by usage and secure the network by default as use occurs. Other scenarios could be entertained too. But we could call it Kore 5x5 maybe?

We will bring up all your ideas at the next meeting.
Thanks for contributing!

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The Kore Team has decided to fast track the Security end
of the Æther Kripton OS.
This will give a highly compelling reason to use the Kore Wallet
till we reapply the VoIP Services.
 Grin

WE are building a NEW KORE TEAM and are in talks with many people.
Could you donate your skills, time and even BTC to support the projects?
We have already spent tens of thousands of dollars and with this added project
moving KoreCoin into the future we Need Your Support!

BTC Donation Address:  166ppAWTyJxrc1ThkNJWfMDu33iBXqpAoU
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9625014

EDIT:
We have yet another addition to the Kore Team.
 Smiley

Please PM me if you are sincerely interested in shaking things up a bit!
 Smiley
Support the Kore Network. Stake some coins...
MM
Pages:
Jump to: