Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 57. (Read 372333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Any general news about development?? Thanks.

sure. after last quarrel, eurbids bored and gone. kore communty must now to find someone that take over the coin.

Hi Eurbids,

What are you plans with kore 2.0 and kore 3.0?

I see you have taken down the links to the Wallets, The Github Info. and the Website is down.
Is this in preparation for releasing kore 3.0?

Ones are saying you truly are leaving kore 2.0 and not releasing kore 3.0 as you many times promised.
Is this the case?

Are you working on other coins?
have you plans to release another voip etc coin or work with the vior team?

IF SO:
Then what are your plans to hand over the Viop Software you purchased with the Kore you mined?
You Promised to hand over the coin in a professional manner even giving help to make sure
whoever takes it over knows how to run the coin and softwares.

Your prompt response in these matters is appreciated as there are many in the Kore Community
feeling they have been let down and betrayed.

Please do the right thing so everyone else may be in a position to do the right thing....
We were expecting you to work with us integrating the korephone with the Kore voip wallet as you promised. Could you still do that?

Most Sincerely,
MM
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

There are things being done to add some unique features (unlike any other coin) to the KORE wallet.  Stay tuned.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

sure. after last quarrel, eurbids bored and gone. kore communty must now to find someone that take over the coin.

Just in case anyone is wondering....
Eurbids is being sarcastic.
The Eurbids I know would not be running away like a coward dog with it's tail between it's legs
after "a little quarrel" which I have no idea what this quarrel was anyways...

If anything else it's a test for the Kore Community.

MM
Activity: 280

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So??? Any news??? What about the merge with vior?

From what I've been able to tell, the Vior community has decided to go it alone; so as things currently stand there doesn't seem to be a merger.  Each coin is carrying on separately.  KORE 3.0 is surely on the horizon though.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So??? Any news??? What about the merge with vior?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Eurbids, community, everyone, and decisions made yet and/or consensus on the way forward?

I think BC is trying to take over ViorCoin's Gateway.
Not sure what Eurbids and the Vior Dev worked out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10898095

I personally do not want to be involved in the decision making process
but have voiced my concerns and a few ideas and will be supportive
as long as the arrangements are acceptable to the Communities.

MM

I am not sure about the future of the merger or viorcalls either, I am just leaving the option open for viorcoin if that is where he would like to go.
I am optomistic about the future of voip tech mixed with the blockchain currency aspect, and will continue to work on whatever the devs deem as the best way forward.
hopefully both devs continue thier work, and we can all benefit from it.

BC
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Wow! Dev continues to run off major players and insult the community while going against eveyone supporting the project. Looks like the main problem is the dev and not the community as everyone eventually comes to this same conclusion. A shame because kore once was innovative and promising.

There are innovations on their way...
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Wow! Dev continues to run off major players and insult the community while going against eveyone supporting the project. Looks like the main problem is the dev and not the community as everyone eventually comes to this same conclusion. A shame because kore once was innovative and promising.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Eurbids, community, everyone, and decisions made yet and/or consensus on the way forward?

I think BC is trying to take over ViorCoin's Gateway.
Not sure what Eurbids and the Vior Dev worked out.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10898095

I personally do not want to be involved in the decision making process
but have voiced my concerns and a few ideas and will be supportive
as long as the arrangements are acceptable to the Communities.

MM
legendary
Activity: 1092
Are the encrypted audio calls working?
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
it means this service (i wont say it coin) is dead and no point to read 100 of pages Sad
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This is why alternatives and countermeasures are- and must be developed:

Intelligence Services Block Activist’s Emails … And Frame Them With Fake Emails

You send an email to a reporter saying that you’ve got proof of criminal wrongdoing by a government official … or a big bank.  You never receive a response.

You send an email to an expert on monetary policy asking if the Federal Reserve’s policies help the rich at the expense of the little guy … or an expert on radiation asking if the Fukushima accident might endanger public health.  You never receive a response.

This might be because the person you wrote to isn’t interested enough to write back.

Or because they think you’re a crank.

Or because your email simply ended up in their spam folder.

But there could be another explanation …

China has blocked gmail for its citizens.

Yahoo blocked emails relating to the Occupy protests.

Bahrain uses British software that allows the government to frame political activists by creating messages from that person that they never typed.  35 other countries use the same software.

Tunisia monitored and blocked the emails of activists, so they were never delivered.

And Snowden revealed that the British spy agency GCHQ has developed numerous offensive digital tools, including:

Ability to deny functionality to send/receive email or view material online.

Ability to spoof any email address and send email under that identity.

Mass delivery of email messaging to support an Information Operations campaign.

The potential for stifling dissent is staggering.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/03/intelligence-services-block-activists-emails.html

A new report presents overwhelming evidence that sophisticated spying software is being abused by governments around the world.

The findings by The Citizen Lab, a digital research laboratory at the University of Toronto, detail how the software marketed to track criminals is being used against dissidents and human rights activists.

Titled "For Their Eyes Only: The Commercialization of Digital Spying," the report focuses on a type of surveillance software called FinSpy that can remotely monitor webmail and social networks in real time as well as collect encrypted data and communications of unsuspecting targets.

Here are the 36 countries that have been found to host FinFisher Command & Control Servers, to which the malware connects to harvest reams of data:

http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-with-finfisher-spying-software-2013-5
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
You're the one threatening to leave the coin if we dont do what you want.... that doesnt sound so mature....

No. I'm only boring, already, and after only one day, to see people like you that write shits in my thread because is not able to see more long of his nose, and instead ask clarification write shits posts and tell that it's a scam. Scam of what ? The truth is that you fear to lost your 1cent. And now I really wish that you lost it.

To all concerned:
I hope we don't waste time on bickering etc...
There's too many details to reason upon.

A Dev can bring stability to a coin and this process.
I hope for all concerned we all put our best foot forward.

Sincerely,
MM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Viorcoin Dev isnt gone...

He just PMed me

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Thanks to those who are supporting the network by staking some of their coins.
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: