Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 60. (Read 372333 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Already done that several times and nothing. This is the only one wallet i have problem with the sync

Is the client correct v2.2.9.1:VOIP-ALPHA?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Not at all. 0 connections shows

Delete your peers.dat and open it again. Wallet have the nodes config embedded in the code Wink

Activity: 280
I'm also unable to sync my wallet.

Wallet is synched, but the last block is far and show like not synch. Look the block height and compare it with the last block height in the BlockExplorer.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm also unable to sync my wallet.
Still no sync. I would appreciate if somebody can give addnode from getpeerinfo. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Wallet wont sync at all. Somebody have addnodes?

Thanks

mmmhhh my wallet runs perfectly... maybe you have to wait more...

My wallet is staking well.

Please support the Kore Network and stake some coins.

The future looks bright.
 Smiley

+1000!
 Cheesy

Gotta wear shades even!
 Cool
Activity: 475

Thanks

The future looks bright.
 Smiley

+1000!
 Cheesy
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Thanks

The future looks bright.
 Smiley
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Kore is back, thanks god. Or it's better to say thanks eurbids!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Why the Aether OS was developed:

"The CIA helped develop planes that scrape cell phone data"

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/10/8184255/CIA-airplane-phone-surveillance-US-marshal

Lets hope to see that soon. I am waiting and holding this coin for a long time now.

We apologize to the Kore Community the Aether OS not been released sooner nor the additional features to piggy back Eurbids kore 2.0
till Eurbids releases kore 3.0.

The "few months" additional security coding project we took on is moving along nicely
and though we are a few months behind we think the kore Community and especially coders themselves will
appreciate the mountainous challenges we have been scaling.

BUT- These delays to the Aether OS and kore 2.0 will only ensure their security and optional features
in the future even more.

Most Sincerely,
MM

Thanks for the update!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/10/8184255/CIA-airplane-phone-surveillance-US-marshal

Lets hope to see that soon. I am waiting and holding this coin for a long time now.

We apologize to the Kore Community the Aether OS not been released sooner nor the additional features to piggy back Eurbids kore 2.0
till Eurbids releases kore 3.0.

The "few months" additional security coding project we took on is moving along nicely
and though we are a few months behind we think the kore Community and especially coders themselves will
appreciate the mountainous challenges we have been scaling.

BUT- These delays to the Aether OS and kore 2.0 will only ensure their security and optional features
in the future even more.

Most Sincerely,
MM
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Well with the current price of the coin staking is not feasible I think  with anything below what 10k coins? Although I stake while my laptop is on and I am working on it for like 6 to 8 hours daily.... But it makes sense to give more to the people who stake ....
Count me in!
Well with the current price of the coin staking is not feasible I think  with anything below what 10k coins? Although I stake while my laptop is on and I am working on it for like 6 to 8 hours daily.... But it makes sense to give more to the people who stake ....
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Just a question shouldnt the fees be distributed to those wallets that are staking rather then have a fixed ratio in percentage? I am just wondering why thats not the case with POS coins. If there are lesser wallets helping the network shouldnt they be paid more?

The percentage is the same so in bulk they are paid more than just one big wallet. If a small wallet supports the coin it won't make enough to make it worth it to the holder of that wallet in any scenario, so why would small wallets stake for profit? The same argument can be made that these small wallets will not stake profitably, so it is not a good security reliance.
Just a question shouldnt the fees be distributed to those wallets that are staking rather then have a fixed ratio in percentage? I am just wondering why thats not the case with POS coins. If there are lesser wallets helping the network shouldnt they be paid more?
Activity: 475
Please stake some of your coins and help support the network.
Pages:
Jump to: