Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 58. (Read 372333 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
guys please calm down..

the 3:1 swap was my advice.. but then I didnt really realized that the vior dev is gone.. so what would be the benefit for kore to take over vior? I don't see anything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You're the one threatening to leave the coin if we dont do what you want.... that doesnt sound so mature....

No. I'm only boring, already, and after only one day, to see people like you that write shits in my thread because is not able to see more long of his nose, and instead ask clarification write shits posts and tell that it's a scam. Scam of what ? The truth is that you fear to lost your 1cent. And now I really wish that you lost it.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
that would be the second... maybe the third time you leave the coin... you remember the first one? it was for block stucking.... yeah, that one was funny

Just act rationally. 3vior for 1 kore merge has no fucking sense

True. Because I always aspect mature people in front and always find infants.

Me told 3vior for 1kore ? where ? link it please. This was only a vior users suggestion, and I've not valutate it.

You're the one threatening to leave the coin if we dont do what you want.... that doesnt sound so mature....

Let's see your valuation and let's see the both coin investors reaction

For the community,

Remember,

1) we are buying them
2) we are buying a investor base, NOT a user base
that would be the second... maybe the third time you leave the coin... you remember the first one? it was for block stucking.... yeah, that one was funny

True. Because I always aspect mature people in front and always find infants.

Me told 3vior for 1kore ? where ? link it please. This was only a vior users suggestion, and I've not valutate it yet.

legendary
Well, that's what we supposed. you were working, but it's still a supposition.

Are you my boss ? because if is it, you have to pay me a backlog salaries.

I'm taking care of the business, because for some unknown reason you want to merge Kore with a death coin.

Maybe you want to explain in public you're reasons...

I already told my reasons in the vior thread, and you have read it. Maybe we have different visions, but I don't coming to you to scream shits. The best that you can do now it's ashamed.

But maybe I mistake and your purpose is to have two died coins instead one.

Are you my boss ? because if is it, you have to pay me a backlog salaries.

I'm taking care of the business, because for some unknown reason you want to merge Kore with a death coin.

I already told my reasons in the vior thread, and you have read it. Maybe we have different visions, but I don't coming to you to scream shits. The best that you can do now it's ashamed.

But maybe I mistake and your purpose is to have two died coins instead one.

legendary
@Rw13enlib88

and what is it ? I don't know where you used to live, but here you must to talk right like a person. If you not able to live in a social enviroment, turn off your PC and going up to a mountain.

I invite you to edit your post and revise your modality, or I must to delete it.

After this, if you want more informations, or you have not clear the situation, or want that your voice will be listen, I 'm available, in public or in PM.

@Eurbids where were you the last 3 months? Available in public? Dont think so...

Now, check what is going on in the vior thread and tell me this is not looking like a scam. Merge with a death coin? cmmon guys...

Where I was ? To work to the new project, like my AD, for raise the value of your kore wallet. You where you was ? have you do something for Kore in this time ?

I'll edit my post, once we have solved this problem.

Deleted. I don't going under shit extorting.

@Rw13enlib88

and what is it ? I don't know where you used to live, but here you must to talk right like a person. If you not able to live in a social enviroment, turn off your PC and going up to a mountain.

I invite you to edit your post and revise your modality, or I must to delete it.

After this, if you want more informations, or you have not clear the situation, or want that your voice will be listen, I 'm available, in public or in PM.

@Eurbids where were you the last 3 months? Available in public? Dont think so...

Now, check what is going on in the vior thread and tell me this is not looking like a scam. Merge with a death coin? cmmon guys...

Where I was ? To work to the new project, like my AD, for raise the value of your kore wallet. You where you was ? have you do something for Kore in this time ?

legendary
I'll edit my post, once we have solved this problem.
legendary
@Rw13enlib88

@Rw13enlib88

I invite you to edit your post and revise your modality, or I must to delete it (EDIT: deleted).

Activity: 475
Mixing between the next 3 comparative ratios:

1) Market Cap (30%)
2) Technology Potential (20%)
3) Number of coins (50%)

But in any case I prefer to have 2 different coins and stay as we are rigth now, so my vote would be NO

The business model needs to be one business with two separate entities so if the super anon coin gets hammered the
other has no issues and cannot be stopped.

Thats what i always had in mind. Way to go mike mike!

We must take into consideration Eurbids plan.
If he says only one coin then it's one coin and named what he wants it named.
We must realize IF the Vior Dev does not want to work with Eurbids OR is deciding to let Vior Die
then we are at the mercy of Eurbids honoring the bag holders just because he wants to.
SEE LINK TO HIS 2-VERY INFORMATIVE POSTS:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10851705

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10853096

Thanks for the links to those posts, Mike.  I'm busy catching up on the discussion.

Lots to consider.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

1) Market Cap (30%)
3) Number of coins (50%)

But in any case I prefer to have 2 different coins and stay as we are rigth now, so my vote would be NO

The business model needs to be one business with two separate entities so if the super anon coin gets hammered the

We must take into consideration Eurbids plan.
If he says only one coin then it's one coin and named what he wants it named.
We must realize IF the Vior Dev does not want to work with Eurbids OR is deciding to let Vior Die
then we are at the mercy of Eurbids honoring the bag holders just because he wants to.
SEE LINK TO HIS 2-VERY INFORMATIVE POSTS:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10851705

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10853096

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

1) Market Cap (30%)
3) Number of coins (50%)

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

1) Market Cap (30%)
3) Number of coins (50%)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Interested in buying 1btc worth of Kore.
PM if interested.
legendary

1) Market Cap (30%)
3) Number of coins (50%)

legendary
Comparative Ratios to take in account for the Merger:

1) Market Cap

Kore: 54,607$ (22/3/2015)
Vior: 12,486$ (22/3/2015)
The day of the merger need to be stablished and the market cap of that day will be the one which marks the stake for each coin.
Example: Kore: 50,000$ and Vior: 25,000$ . Final new coin stake distribution: Kore 66% ; Vior 33%.

2) % of Potential Technology Developed

Kore: 30%
Vior: 80%

Problems:

2 Brands

2 Different Business Models

Which one will be the name? And the main business model? Why not “compete”?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
TO THE KORE COMMUNITY:

Concerning the potential Merger of ViorCoin and KoreCoin:

Please speak up.
 Smiley
This IS YOUR COIN and even if you have never posted and have a concern please either post it or PM it.

I think that Kore users must to don't fear of this. Kore can take only benefits from this Merger. But anyway I like to know some ideas and thinkings.

You may be correct.
 Smiley
Asking the Community is the right thing to do...So I do it.
 Smiley

If the two coins are merged we just need to find a way for the community to participate in its growth without the centralization of development stifling out the entrepreneurs.
building this on two fronts is the way to go.
 the qt wallet and stealth development need to be on one side...  while the commercial selling of voip minutes needs to be kept on the other.
the first requires heavy crypto community involvement (like mikemikes os, a tor browser etc), while the second requires a legal incorporated body that manages the funds and transfers of kore 3.0 (to voip minutes, or for a kore marketplace) and allows for a scalable sale model where some entity is held accountable for the minutes and products that they buy and resell.

in some ways it will be nice to have the two joined.  
i love the concept of both coins.

BC

BC,

You have a good business outlook and planning mindset taking into consideration important factors I have discussed with someone.
It makes sense for you to head up or/and find the right people to fill the positions needed.

We spoke a few times PM of important issues and the furtherance of both coins many weeks ago.
I trust your opinions and decisions and hope the Communities could support your efforts.

This will allow us to continue doing what we are on the tech end.
I did finally just yesterday get a Professional Video Producers info I have been requesting for months.

You should join us in mumble to fill you in on some important endeavors we have lined up...

These are my thoughts on this possible merger.

Sincerely,
MM
Pages:
Jump to: