Pages:
Author

Topic: Krnlx Nvidia xevan miner - 3.3+ mh on 1070, ~6mh on 80ti FREE, OPENSOURCE - page 15. (Read 30073 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Hi all! This is prealpha version of my xevan miner. Tested only on linux, cuda 7.5 and 1070 & 1080ti.

https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-xevan

Donations are welcome.

UPD. For 1060 cards intensity sets up incorrectly - you must adjust it with -i param. -i 20 is best for 1070, 1080ti
Healthy buddy. See what the situation is, there is a Solaris coin and this coin needs a miner to Win with the algorithm Xeven. Solaris Dev pays 3000 coins to those who create. After Swop coins, its price will be very good and this amount of coins will make sozdatelya miner just rich. Wink

sozdatelya

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  good

@krnlx, yes please check XLR coin discussion, you deserve 3000 coins reward it's about 1500$ on current price and can grow more
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Hi all! This is prealpha version of my xevan miner. Tested only on linux, cuda 7.5 and 1070 & 1080ti.

https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-xevan

Donations are welcome.

UPD. For 1060 cards intensity sets up incorrectly - you must adjust it with -i param. -i 20 is best for 1070, 1080ti
Healthy buddy. See what the situation is, there is a Solaris coin and this coin needs a miner to Win with the algorithm Xeven. Solaris Dev pays 3000 coins to those who create. After Swop coins, its price will be very good and this amount of coins will make sozdatelya miner just rich. Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Awesome!

Finally Xevan gets some proper attention,now bring on the win miner  Cool
Activity: 58
Any news about win build?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Stick to Linux build. Even after removing part of CPU validation from Win build yiimp rejects shares, which means hashing go wrong on Windows. Think it may be lib-related issue, maybe someone will fix Smiley

the windows build had this problem, still need solve ....
Activity: 80
A compiled Windows binary would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
4. copied folder "compat/curl-for-windows/out/ from somewhere else to "compat/curl-for-windows" (it asked for libcurl.x86.lib as states in linker)

Copy and replace the folder compat/curl-for-windows from the alexis 1.0 rep on github. build with cuda 7.5 and visual studio 2013

thx , done
the curl problem
if anyone needed i can share out the x64, cuda 8.0 version

Could you please be so kind to share a 32bit and 64bit build? I copied the curl libs too but no success. Thanks
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
There are warnings in the compilation you need to fix. (shift count overflow warnings ) (skein) I am building with cuda 9.0 now. x86 to test.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
4. copied folder "compat/curl-for-windows/out/ from somewhere else to "compat/curl-for-windows" (it asked for libcurl.x86.lib as states in linker)

Copy and replace the folder compat/curl-for-windows from the alexis 1.0 rep on github. build with cuda 7.5 and visual studio 2013

thx , done
the curl problem
if anyone needed i can share out the x64, cuda 8.0 version
Everyone need it
nax
Activity: 3

same problem, invalid cpu, how did you solve it, I already tried to compile in cuda 7.5 cuda 8 32bits and 64bits and everyone is giving invalid cpu

thx , done
the curl problem
still (got cpu validation problem)
nax
Activity: 3

How did you solve this problem?
https://ibb.co/bHPGow
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
Stick to Linux build. Even after removing part of CPU validation from Win build yiimp rejects shares, which means hashing go wrong on Windows. Think it may be lib-related issue, maybe someone will fix Smiley

Can you please printout hashing result on every algo with zero input data(x17/x17.cu, commented out code) both on linux and windows to determine where is the bug related to windows version?
My rigs are headless and far away from me, I can't test it on windows ;(
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Just compiled successfully (as you advised), but
I got something like :

GPU#0: NONCE FOUND
GPU#0: result for 00000128 does not validate on CPU!

Any suggestion, please ?

This is not good  Sad What changes did you made to source code ?

1. added #define ulong uint64_t (I also tried to replace ulong with uint64_t, both result the same.)
2. changed uint ord to int ord (cuda_sha512_lbry.cu) because it show error.
3. added files cuda_x13_fugue512.cu and cuda_x13_hamsi512.cu to the project

I may do something wrong, but please suggest me, Thank you.

the last point error , i still finding where to copy ...

I just copied from alexis78's ccminer. (I just guessed, because it's vs2013 and cuda7.5, other versions of ccminer may work as well, I don't know)

And what palgin said is alsolutely right, krnlx deserves every bounty for opensource xevan ccminer/nvidia gpu miner.
(Solaris and Bitsend as I know)
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
krnlx deserves every existing bounty for this algo because he was first to release, all others will be copy-paste guys. Win binary is not obligatory, code is open and it's just a matter of time when it will become avaliable.
It is not obligatory. But do you think that coming sooner or later malware binaries are better?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Can you tell me what multiplier has xevan algo?   I set to my pool multiplier 24  and my pool show more 20% hashrate than the ccminer.
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I have a windows build. But Xevan is not profitable. any more.
Just compiled successfully (as you advised), but
I got something like :

GPU#0: NONCE FOUND
GPU#0: result for 00000128 does not validate on CPU!

Any suggestion, please ?

This is not good  Sad What changes did you made to source code ?

1. added #define ulong uint64_t (I also tried to replace ulong with uint64_t, both result the same.)
2. changed uint ord to int ord (cuda_sha512_lbry.cu) because it show error.
3. added files cuda_x13_fugue512.cu and cuda_x13_hamsi512.cu to the project

I may do something wrong, but please suggest me, Thank you.

the last point error , i still finding where to copy ...
Merit: 250
krnlx deserves every existing bounty for this algo because he was first to release, all others will be copy-paste guys. Win binary is not obligatory, code is open and it's just a matter of time when it will become avaliable.
Pages:
Jump to: