Pages:
Author

Topic: Krnlx Nvidia xevan miner - 3.3+ mh on 1070, ~6mh on 80ti FREE, OPENSOURCE - page 11. (Read 30073 times)

legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
It's alexis78 base, optimised for cuda 7.5, so it should be faster. Try x86 build, it's generally faster in CUDA8 not specifically optimised case, or build your own binaries, experiment  Wink
No, I love those wattage and temp monitoring in x64 builds so x86 build is not for me ))
And my binary is only 20mb ... yours is 37 ... why?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It's alexis78 base, optimised for cuda 7.5, so it should be faster. Try x86 build, it's generally faster in CUDA8 not specifically optimised case, or build your own binaries, experiment  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Big thanx krnlx and palgin.
Just built cuda7.5x64 version and it seems to be 5% faster then palgin's cuda8x64 build.
Activity: 390
Works great, got about 12MH/s with 5x 1070's (Powerlimit 61, Core +150, Mem +400 my ZEC settings)

Still more profitable to mine equihash coins, any suggestions for the Afterburner settings? It's more a powersafe setting.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Thanks Palgin, you did a great job with the Windows version.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Works like a charm!
Thanks!
Activity: 390
Great news.
Are you peeps mining bitsend or solaris?
Activity: 243
Merit: 105
Github updated with Windows binaries. Thanks Palgin!
Activity: 14
Finally, bug found and fixed. Windows binary is on the go  Cheesy

Hope krnlx will publish my win binaries on his GitHub, as a prove of being first dev.

Just wait a bit.
Nice news
Good work!. When it is published I will test it with gtx 1070 and 1080 on win 10 x64
Finally, bug found and fixed. Windows binary is on the go  Cheesy

Hope krnlx will publish my win binaries on his GitHub, as a prove of being first dev.

Just wait a bit.

UPDATE: everything compiled and sent to krnlx, the rest is on him. Just check his git from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
For Solaris (XLR) mining : which pool are you using.
I'm trying ZPool and YiImp, but not very efficients.
What pool for XLR mining ?
Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
no windows build yet?

No, krnlx is quite busy, I'm off home on holiday trip with only remote access to dev machine, _sp is only trolling  Cheesy
Debugging is ongoing, but it's quite slow in present conditions.

UPDATE: OK, hope I've fixed it, it's **** Win weirdo syntax problem, now it seems that the rest is on yiimp side (difficulty problem mentioned above).

Proof:

https://imgur.com/tojeKaN.png

It's very pre-alfa build and I won't release it, I'll send source and binaries to krnlx for him to claim bounties.

Appreciate your honesty and help for the community . Hope we will at least have a beta build before solaris' new network goes live.
Activity: 32
Nice to know finally xevan algo for nvidia. I will compile it in linux and waiting to try out mining the new solaris soon.
legendary
Who know how many time/blocks for the confirmation block with BitSend ?
More than 10 hours and still no block confirmed for me...
Great news, thanks for the effort!

Another error showed up, so keep digging code Huh
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
no windows build yet?

No, krnlx is quite busy, I'm off home on holiday trip with only remote access to dev machine, _sp is only trolling  Cheesy

UPDATE: OK, hope I've fixed it, it's **** Win weirdo syntax problem, now it seems that the rest is on yiimp side (difficulty problem mentioned above).

Proof:

It's very pre-alfa build and I won't release it, I'll send source and binaries to krnlx for him to claim bounties.

Great news, thanks for the effort!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
It's clear from the output that resulting hashes from CPU and GPU are completely different.

The krlx kernel is just another alxis rippoff. Change a few lines of gpl code, and claim the 0.5 btc bounty. The bounty should go to the developers of the alexei miner. 0.5 btc just for changing a few padding bytes??? Really? and not even capable of creating a working windows binary.

The same way you are not even capable of creating a linux binary but suggesting wine Cheesy
no windows build yet?

Proof:

legendary
I checked pool API and why is one miner getting such high rejection?

Code:
   {
      "version": "ccminer/krnlx-xevan",
      "password": "c=BTC,id=miner2",
      "ID": "",
      "algo": "xevan",
      "difficulty": 26,
      "subscribe": 1,
      "accepted": 17867034.631,
      "rejected": 0
    },
    {
      "version": "ccminer/krnlx-xevan",
      "password": "c=BTC,id=miner3",
      "ID": "",
      "algo": "xevan",
      "difficulty": 46,
      "subscribe": 1,
      "accepted": 28976764.001,
      "rejected": 14660155.037
    },

Perhaps because the difficulty of your second miner : "difficulty" : 46.
46 is a wrong value for CCMiner.
26 is a accepted value, but huge : what is this RIG ?
So I should add d=26 in the passwords field?
I don't know.
Making the difficulty in the password field is working for some specifics configurations like MiningRigRentals, but I don't know if it is OK with this Xevan version of CCMiner.
You/We have to try...
On which pool are you ?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
no windows build yet?
Pages:
Jump to: