Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 34. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice to see ktk still half alive. What's the plan of action for a takeover? It's not impossible just takes time.

Yes, exactly!  Grin

We need to decide what we want from new developer to do with the project, my idea is to form a team with bigest investors ( 500k ktk and more ) and with community decide what to do next.

I think so.  Smiley

Let me know if I can help with anything.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Nice to see ktk still half alive. What's the plan of action for a takeover? It's not impossible just takes time.

Update, going to keep this short...

Sorry peeps for going awol and not posting sooner. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with skin cancer,
which I'm sure you can imagine was a complete head fuck!

Right now my only focus is fighting this, so I'm taking some time out from both work and crypto.

If KTK holders want to start looking for a new dev to take over, if one is found please PM me and I'll
arrange to transfer the dev KTK fund (approx 800K) to them.

Hopefully I'll be back soon and can continue working on KTK, but for now I'm signing off!

Hi KryptKoin!
Take good care of your health.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

TonySon
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I agree with you. Ktk have lots to offer, only thing we need is members and community to step up to get more users and investors.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
We need to decide what we want from new developer to do with the project, my idea is to form a team with bigest investors ( 500k ktk and more ) and with community decide what to do next.
I think that having a small team with max. 3-5 members would suffice. I even wonder if we get that, taking into account that the last giveaway the dev organised back in January there were merely 15 participants. As for the ideas, for my understanding there are quite some things that are already developed by the original dev. Not sure to what extent that can be further improved, but I would rather see a solid advertising of what KTK has, in order to attract new public that this coin is lacking badly. Just my 2 KTK, for what is worth.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Again an alert, if we want to keep KTK afloat on Bittrex. This is one of the important coin's assets, so if we are talking about possible takeover it is a 'must have'.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
silence value loss to close to nothing
big buy in and community take over by the people who are now major stakeholder

can work but also lot times never happens.....

in case of KryptKoin i think its vital a takeover team get access to krypteer and marketplace code and servers

because beside of that KTK have nothing to offer.......
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I've talked to a few devs.. Waiting on a response.  The only thing I can think that the Koin needs is a QT wallet overhaul. Tends to lag sometimes and the recent transactions sometimes do not display correctly depending on how many total transactions the wallet has. I have not lost faith in KTK yet and will continue to hodl mine.
same here. KTK is a very fine coin and it has all it takes to be successful. Rather than a new dev it needs more (new) people using it, thinking about new usages and applications. The story of the original dev leaving at certain stage and the community successfully taking the coin over is not new in crypto, e.g., Bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I've talked to a few devs.. Waiting on a response.  The only thing I can think that the Koin needs is a QT wallet overhaul. Tends to lag sometimes and the recent transactions sometimes do not display correctly depending on how many total transactions the wallet has. I have not lost faith in KTK yet and will continue to hodl mine.
Activity: 1022
what is wrong with the coin? (assuming there is anything wrong that you need a dev for)

Yeah nothing wrong with it at all.

Several different website connected to it too. The market is being saturated by new alts everyday and old coins get left behind it seems
Nothing wrong with coin, dev having medical problems.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
what is wrong with the coin? (assuming there is anything wrong that you need a dev for)
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I have talked with few devs about helping with this project, but no news for now
It is absolutely not that easy to find a new dev for a coin. I hope you will have more luck than I had in that matter.
Meanwhile, people are leaving the ship, someone dumped KTK to 17 satoshi.
I have talked with few devs about helping with this project, but no news for now
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It looks like Bittrex support is on holidays and they forgot to take the volume warning.
I wonder if there are any news on the looking for the new dev front?
Activity: 1022
Anyone know how to fix this issue:
WARNING: Chekpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers of the issue.
Wallet ver.: 1.5.6

Wallet is synced and staking as usual...

The dev did release a new updated version after that one. I still run the one you have without issue though
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Anyone know how to fix this issue:
WARNING: Chekpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download, or notify developers of the issue.
Wallet ver.: 1.5.6

Wallet is synced and staking as usual...

Pages:
Jump to: