Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 40. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Wow ... 340250.00000000 KTK,   Angry

I have 20k at that level. My bet would be that when it his there that wall will move up. What I find odd is there aren't that many people with that many coins in holding. Might be a few people.

I think so  Grin

I know that smile...
Activity: 396

I have 20k at that level. My bet would be that when it his there that wall will move up. What I find odd is there aren't that many people with that many coins in holding. Might be a few people.

I think so  Grin
Activity: 345

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello all, I cannot get wallet 1.5.5.0 or 1.5.6.0 to work correctly. I tried downloading and using bootstrap with no luck. It does not sync correctly nor shows any of my recent transactions if it does sync (which is rarely). It always says checkpoint too old and to contact dev. I have reverted back to using 1.5.2.0 which works flawlessly for me. Any suggestions why new wallets do not work??? Thanks.

edit:  Agreed, Dev please update main webpage with new items.

I had a similar problem not long ago. I cleared out the appdata folder of everything EXCEPT FOR WALLET.DAT  I then used the bootstrap to catch me up and it finally synced.   Let us know if you are still having issues if you try the above steps.  There are some very knowledgeable people here. I am still learning as well.

Hope you get it sorted.

Yes, I have done this several times. Nothing seems to to work. Any other suggestions?

I have a similar issue I suppose. I have a wallet running on 1.5.5 that is not showing the checkpoint error.  On a different machine the wallet 1.5.6 is now showing the checkpoint error.   I am not sure the cause of this.
let me check it out
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hello all, I cannot get wallet 1.5.5.0 or 1.5.6.0 to work correctly. I tried downloading and using bootstrap with no luck. It does not sync correctly nor shows any of my recent transactions if it does sync (which is rarely). It always says checkpoint too old and to contact dev. I have reverted back to using 1.5.2.0 which works flawlessly for me. Any suggestions why new wallets do not work??? Thanks.

I had a similar problem not long ago. I cleared out the appdata folder of everything EXCEPT FOR WALLET.DAT  I then used the bootstrap to catch me up and it finally synced.   Let us know if you are still having issues if you try the above steps.  There are some very knowledgeable people here. I am still learning as well.

Hope you get it sorted.

Yes, I have done this several times. Nothing seems to to work. Any other suggestions?

I have a similar issue I suppose. I have a wallet running on 1.5.5 that is not showing the checkpoint error.  On a different machine the wallet 1.5.6 is now showing the checkpoint error.   I am not sure the cause of this.
Activity: 364

Hope you get it sorted.

Grin
The KryptKoin Faucet - You can get reward up to 10 KTK every 24 hours. https://shar.es/120GVj
Note: Add a Comment "Site reviews" every 24 hours: +10KTK

Hope you get it sorted.
Activity: 364

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Hi DEV! Huh

Kryptkoin, Kryptly, Krypteer ... are a promising future for the KryptKoin community, but the only drawback that may deter future investors from buying KTK would be the anonymity of the dev himself..

* CoinsSource Trust Index:  None
* Proof of Developer:  None

I think this Dev has more than proved them-self. I could care less if the Dev wants to be anonymous, I do not blame them. That is my opinion.

I am with you on this one.

Working on a coin for a year is a big thing in crypto world. I don't see any need for him to reveal him/her self
Hi DEV! Huh

Kryptkoin, Kryptly, Krypteer ... are a promising future for the KryptKoin community, but the only drawback that may deter future investors from buying KTK would be the anonymity of the dev himself..

* CoinsSource Trust Index:  None
* Proof of Developer:  None

I think this Dev has more than proved them-self. I could care less if the Dev wants to be anonymous, I do not blame them. That is my opinion.
Hi DEV! Huh

* CoinsSource Trust Index:  None
* Proof of Developer:  None
Hi DEV!
please! update website  Wink Thank you very much  Roll Eyes

I lost 1000KTK at this faucet(http://www.cryptoblox.com/faucets/KryptKoin).

Buy and sell need to update as: C-cex.com, cryptonator.com, krypteer.com ...

Coin-swap.net , bleutrade.com and Faucet

I think so. Do you think?

I very love KTK.

TonySon of KryptKoin [KTK] community.  Cool
 The KryptKoin Faucet - You can get reward up to 1 KTK every 24 hours. https://shar.es/120GVj

Please donate to keep this faucet: KMQNSU1DfTsMhT47aKUb71iw7Y2FbChYJ8

Thank you!  Wink
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
The explorer at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ktk/ hosting is set to expire on 2nd July

So any donations are welcome, direct to their btc address for KTK:

1ufoLFmaEazP1KGksss4GSQMsdVfG6BKu

Can view from the about tab...

Pages:
Jump to: