Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 83. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
transferred my coins + the profit from trading back to my wallet and my wallet wont update it gets close then bounces back to about a 3rd synced so now it looks like I have an empty wallet

I downloaded the blockchain from OP and that did the same

I remember someone saying something about renaming the files to bootstrap.dat or something

could someone please point me to the original post where this was mentioned or explain to me which of the files to rename

nvm I figured it out and it still bounces back from about 28k to 260k blocks

you all sorted mukka?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
transferred my coins + the profit from trading back to my wallet and my wallet wont update it gets close then bounces back to about a 3rd synced so now it looks like I have an empty wallet

I remember someone saying something about renaming the files to bootstrap.dat or something

could someone please point me to the original post where this was mentioned or explain to me which of the files to rename

nvm I figured it out and it still bounces back from about 28k to 260k blocks
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Alright guys. We've reached the minimum volume on Bittrex since 11 Oct , which was 0.7 BTC. We are safe now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Great article. I have been using the online wallet more and I am liking it more and more.

Welcome to the Senior Club tom14cat14.  Wink

Thanks. Just in time for me to not post very often. But that is for another thread.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Great article. I have been using the online wallet more and I am liking it more and more.

Welcome to the Senior Club tom14cat14.  Wink

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
RT the article, too.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
I did test the wallet without the hardcoded nodes, to check it wasn't an issue with one of them. But didn't help, so until the marketplace is finished, the wallet will need to wait.

The source is on github, so in the meantime anyone can take a look and if an update to fix is provided more than happy to give a KTK bounty.

Yes, it's non-responsive while it's syncing. So when you initially load it, wait for it sync up and after that it works fine. Make sure you have the conf file from the OP.

Why the fuck is the windows wallet freezing every 3 seconds? This is pathetic.
Activity: 1022

I have never had any wallet issues other than it's a bit slower than the rest, I leave mine on 24/7.

I take it you have tried the basics?
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Online wallet works like a charm Smiley thank you Dev i have tested each and everything

Cheers !!
At least it will benefit the miners on the multipool!

Someone is trying to press the price down. 129 sat is the highest bid offer. Ask is ridiculously low at 164. How low we go?

Those buys might as well lower. We need buys to start building with support. Also might as well get the people out at a lower price until we get more buyers. 
Those who were testing the online wallet, there has been a couple of minor updates.

You need to delete the offline data in the browser options. It differs slightly depending on what you're using. But for the ones I use...

Firefox:

Chrome:

Enter the follow URL in your browser:

chrome://appcache-internals/

I'm also looking at the QR code function on the Request Payment page (which is purely for using on a smart phone), trying to improve that as the open source code the wallet is based on has the same buggy problem. Currently the qr code is offline while it's being looked at, so at some point will let everyone know to delete the offline data again.

Looking at the details it requires "minimum two working mining pools".

dev can you add KTK on https://cryptoine.com/voting , so we can start to vote Smiley.
KryptKoin Update

The online wallet is now live!  Grin

http://kryptswallet.com

Still have some small updates to improve the usability but can still be used now. The main focus for the wallet is the integrated API functions for the up coming marketplace. Which is in the final stages of completion, due to the delay in the original MP release date. To avoid that again, the remaining work will be finished and once it's ready I'll provide early access to a few people to test it and then post a 'go live' date.

Also we have our first product, it's a wordpress plugin, full details will be posted the same time the MP goes live. It's owned by the MP, meaning all sales revenue is added to the KTK profit share program! Cool
Someone is trying to press the price down. 129 sat is the highest bid offer. Ask is ridiculously low at 164. How low we go?

Those buys might as well lower. We need buys to start building with support. Also might as well get the people out at a lower price until we get more buyers. 
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Pages:
Jump to: